Supplements SA L-Glutamine provides support for muscle recovery from hard training sessions and prevents muscle breakdown while you workout.
L-Glutamine may also assist with the strengthening of the immune system and stimulate natural growth hormone production for healthy levels..
Taken before training L-Glutamine acts as a muscle cell volumizer which enhances the 'pumps' you get while working out.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 g) |
Servings Per Container: 100
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|L-Glutamine||5 000 mg||†|
|† NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility the processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
• Mix one or two rounded teaspoons (5 or 10 grams) with one glass of water or juice.
• Can use more than once daily.
• Particularly beneficial straight after training sessions.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women or children. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Everyday EssentialReview by Renzo (4 July 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteEveryone knows L-Glutamine is essential for muscle building and for retaining muscle while leaning out. Supplements SA L-Glutamine is great value for money. Lots of servings, lasts much longer than the others.
- Use this instead of protein shakeReview by Gale (12 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI cannot drink protein shakes. Was recommended to take Glutamine to help with recovery. Use a teaspoon before and after training. Can feel the difference if I don't use it. Cheap and effective.