USN Diet Fuel UltraLean represents the newest and most advanced technology for management of body weight while still maintaining lean muscle tissue.
This delicious, low-GI formula provides you with a compact snack/light meal for any time of the day. It contains essential nutrients in adequate quantities to help promote sensible, but also prolonged weight control. The cutting-edge blend consists of N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, HCA (Hydroxycitric acid), Chromium and a high level of bio-available Calcium, which have been shown to assist the weight control process through various mechanisms (excluding central nervous system stimulation).
The formula includes 25g High Biological Value Protein from various sources, as well as high fibre levels. Research has shown that protein rich food and a high fibre intake, could increase secretion of the anorexigenic insulinotropic hormone and glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) to improve glucose tolerance and reduce weight gain. The high quality protein substrates further assist in improving protein synthesis and lean muscle maintenance.
Category: Protein Powder
- not bad so farReview by Pepper (23 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOn the product for one week. lost 1 kg but also stepped up intensity of my gym sessions. Not sure if the increased intensity of my gym sessions is starting to yield the results or if it's the gym. i am starting to feel a little irritable and jittery but can't for certain say its the product that is the cause
- best shakeReview by luv candy (10 May 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessbest shake everi lost almost 10kgs in 2months i replaced 2meals with the shake and i snack with fat free yorghut and fruits n for dinner i eat boiled veggies and meat....
- Does what it says on the labelReview by Phil (8 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFirstly, I lost 17kgs on this stuff. I took it as a supplement to help me recover from a muscle repair operation The surgeon and biokinetics therapist was amazed at my recovery, which they say is probably due to the protein in whey. Stuff like MCT oil, Chromium picolinate I don't have a problem with and might even be OK for me. Protein, soy or whey and Caseinate is cool. I also appreciate that supplement world provide info such as ingredients. Taste, they have a new taste that's edible.
- Issue with the product (PALM FAT POWDER)Review by ShadowKing (25 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have one serious issue with this product. How can it be a lean protein powder when one of its components is "vegetable oil powder (from palm kernel)".
There have been various scientific studies that show that PALM OIL ACTUALLY PREVENTS FAT LOSS AND CREATES A FAT LAYER THAT WILL BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO ELIMINATE.
BEWARE THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE!
- Not bad not goodReview by Poyoyo (3 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteStrawberry flavour too.much sugar
- EEEEUuuuugghhh!!!!Review by Lishkadelica (22 February 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMost revolting taste in the world... (tho' I only tried the chocolate)... (think synthetic chocolate flavoured powdered egg white mixed with sand) Rather get a sample of this to see if you can stomach it, before wasting your money on something you just can't swallow - and as such, see results :-(
- THE BESTReview by Jay (25 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've tried many different brands but this shake by USN has to be the best! My favourite is the vanilla flavour and I really find it fills me effectively.
- Perfect in aidingReview by Locoz (25 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI am fairly active in training and hit a plateau with regards to results. Tried the Vanilla flavour, Mixed with water only it is waaay too sweet! Blended with granny smith apples (3-4 depending on size) with a little bit of water, server very chilled tastes amazing, lasts longer and aids in weight loss given that you stay active, this will not work (in my opinion & experience) if you are not training/taking a break from training.
- GoodReview by phiwahe (4 August 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethis product has effective results.I lost a lot of weight in a short time ,you ll gel full the whole day.
- Great productReview by Jay-T (19 July 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI just started using this product 2 weeks ago.I bought the vanilla flavour. I must say I am impressed and happy with the results. I lost some weight around my waist and my belly fat is also reducing. Good product. It works even better if you have oatmeal as breakfast in the morning which is also high in protein, fibre and clean carbohydrates. I go to gym in the morning and I combine my workout doing both cardio and endurance training. Remember to eat your vegetables. I changed my diet. In the place of white sugar I bought brown sugar but only use a little bit of sugar. Sugar is not healthy but brown sugar is at least the healthier alternative. Replace white rice with brown rice and also if you eat potatoes rather buy sweet potatoes instead of regular potatoes. Use skim milk in your cereal. If you love meat make sure to eat fish as it is high in protein and omega 3 compared to other meats. Chicken is also good. It's even better to eat skinless chicken breast. Use peanut butter with low GI brown bread and avoid using cooking oil when it comes to cooking your favourite meals. They high in saturated fats and polysaturated fats. Drink water throughout the day. Trust me this will help you see good results along with using this delicious diet fuel shake within a short time.
- 10 days and so far so good!Review by mona (10 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessRecently changed my diet, cutting out sugar, salt, fatty/processed foods and my mom said I should use a diet meal replacement shake, usn looked like a good option since I also joined the gym. It fills me up, I have it for breakfast and don't get hungry again until lunch time, I use to be addicted to fizzy drinks and monster energy drinks but since using usn I don't even crave them. My clothes are starting to feel loose so it must be working since I rarely have time for the gym. But I am sure I wouldn't be seeing the same results if I had not changed my diet also.
- AMAZING!!!!!Review by Babybongz (29 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI really used to be a snacks addict. I used to eat a lot of chips and chocolates... you can name them I was a fan. Ever since I started drinking the diet fuel, I do not even crave for them. It's like a punishment when I have to eat snacks. My intake of food is so minimum and I have the energy to exercise. I was born fat and embraced my curves but, now they are shaping up big time. Only a week but, I'm seeing changes. Thank you USN TEAM
- Good as a smoothieReview by great (24 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteVanilla is good. I add to water with fruit and vegetables and then blend. It may have boosted weight loss but i do exercise a lot.
- missing scoopReview by rebecca (1 December 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a good product.however wen I purchased my diet fuel a month back I didn't get a scoop so I haven't been taking it in the correct dose.when I went back to dis chem they had said to me that all comes with a scoop....lol so wheres mine?
- GoodReview by Champion 8 (4 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteVery effective! Fills you up for long. Taste is not great. Tastes like super M(chocolate) made out of water. Not bad but not great.
- not badReview by chuckyj (20 October 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNot crazy about the flavours but it mixes well, good as a convenient meal/snack replacement. I get hungry too soon after use though
- not convincedReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've heard some good reviews of this product but it has not really worked for me. would rather eat whole foods
- Its averageReview by Jaco (9 November 2012)
- It tastes good, but the same old boring flavours. It mixes well and works.
- Not too badReview by Aveindha (3 August 2012)
- I don't mind the taste, its quite nice actually, but i do prefer it with milk. I haven't been using it for that long. thing is though, I feel hungry only 2 hours after drinking it...I preferred GI lean shakes... but this does say snack replacement, although with the added sugars it makes for a little higher in sugars than I usually like.
- Decent For The MoneyReview by Justin (30 April 2012)
- One of the first supplements I used. Decent protein content per serving but I don't like the added sugars and fillers. I've used all the flavours, Strawberry is probably your best bet though Vanilla is nice if you add fruit to make a smoothie. Not a bad meal replacement product for the price. This must be used as a meal replacement otherwise you run the risk of consuming too many calories and carbs. Use a low calorie pure whey if you seeking a protein shake (pre & post workout).
- Tasty & EffectiveReview by Annerie (29 February 2012)
- I used water the first time I prepared my shake and found it to be acceptable but nothing to right home about. The 2nd time round I used Fat Free Milk and that made all the difference. I enjoy my shakes thoroughly and find it to be very filling.
It is a great meal replacement product!
- fills you up for longer!!!Review by Mariska (6 January 2012)
- other meal replacements fill you up for at least half an hour. with Diet Fuel Ultralean gives you the full feeling for about 3-4 hours. its divine with skim milk but not so bad with water either... preferably ice cold!
this is my one step closer to a leaner ME!
- fat lossReview by ziyaad (17 October 2011)
- i found the product to really work for me i have been using this product for 5 months and found it to be very effective
- Good for its priceReview by Daniel (28 August 2011)
- USN Diet Fuel is a good product for its price. The things which make is not as effective as it could be are the fillers that are in it. I followed a strict eating regime as well as worked out a lot and did a lot of cardio while on it and I got better results from just drinking a 100% pure Whey protein then from drinking diet fuel as a meal replacement. The vanilla flavour tasted good and for its price it is good if you are looking for a meal replacement but I recommend lots of gym, cardio, a healthy diet and a pure whey protein rather than using this product.
- has assisted me in weight lossReview by candz (12 July 2011)
- i started this product a month ago, and there is definite change in my weight. i have lost alot of fat. i also follow a strict gym schedule. i think it has assisted me in losing weight.
- Just go for itReview by Jaco (19 April 2011)
- It doesnt taste thate nice but rather drink it with milk as a shake rather than using water. You get use to the taste and just tell yourself it will help you lose weight, it works
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (55g)
|Amount per Serving||%NRV*|
|of which total sugar*||4.7g|
|of which saturated||1.6g|
|Garcinia Cambogia Extract||200mg|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
** AOAC 985.29 method of analysis
*** AOAC 997.08 method of analysis
* Mostly intrinsic diary sugar and fructose.
Diet Fuel Protein Blend [Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate (92% micellar casein)], Maltodextrin (Traditional & Lower GI version), Vegetable Fat Powder, Cocoa Powder (only in Choc variant), Polydextrose, Fructose, Flavouring, Inulin, Stabilisers, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, N-acetyl-L-carnitine, Magnesium Oxide, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, MCT oil [Medium Chain Triglyceride vegetable oil (from coconut fruit)], Non-nutritive Sweetener blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Vitamin premix, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Potassium Chloride, Tolerase L (ph-stable lactase), Chromium picolinate, Colourants (only in Strawberry flavour).
Allergen Warning: Cow's milk, Soy. May contain traces of barley (gluten). Although this product contains lactose, it is suitable for lactose intolerant individuals due to addition of lactase enzymes.
• As a nutritional supplement add 2 scoops (55g) to 300-350ml of cold water.
• Mix thoroughly in a blender or a shaker for about 30 seconds.
• Have 1-2 servings daily, as snack/light meal replacement.
• For optimal results, combine with a balanced, energy-controlled eating plan and regular physical activity.
Consult your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition. This product is not recommended for pregnant/lactating women and individuals under the age of 18. Higher fibre intake may intially cause gastric discomfort and flatulence if one is not accustomed to this. This should pass within a few days. It is import to drink at least 10-12 glasses of water per day.
SKU #: UNDIECF