USN's Hyperbolic Mass has been scientifically formulated for individuals with a fast metabolism who demand a high level of energy from quality carbohydrates to prevent the breakdown of muscle tissue for energy. The 50g Anabolic Protein Matrix contains high levels of natural Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) and glutamine. Among the most beneficial and effective supplements in any sports nutrition program, are the BCAA's, leucine, isoleucine and valine. The combination of these three essential amino acids make up approximately 1/3 of skeletal muscle in the human body, and play an important role in protein synthesis, and thus muscle growth and repair. Glutamine again is the most abundant amino acid found in the human body and is solely responsible for over 35% of the nitrogen that enters the muscles.
Research has revealed glutamine's unique contribution to protein synthesis (muscle growth), anti-proteolytic functions (preventing muscle breakdown) and growth hormone elevating effects. Keeping a consistently high level of circulating growth hormone allows you to combat the catabolic effects of weight training even further. Glutamine also plays a part in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and the right pH range. The Hyperbolic hard-gainer stack provides a wide array of other power enhancing amino acids, beta-alanine, HMB, natural testosterone optimizers, as well as different creatine forms with absorption boosters. Hyperbolic Mass has been scientifically designed to help you achieve very high levels of muscle mass and stamina, it provides many positive attributes all fitted into a compact, tasty drink.• 50g Anabolic Protein Matrix per serving. Advanced Amino Acid Delivery Formula.
• 15 000mg Hyperbolic Hard-Gainer Stack per serving to optimise muscle growth.
• GH release from 4500mg Glycine.
• 1500mg Taurine to maximise nutrient & amino acid uptake and energy production.
• 5000mg Creatine Stack for muscle growth, power and volumisation.
• High in BCAA's and Glutamine to assist in muscle growth and nitrogen retention.
• Lactazyme blend (Lactose enzymes) for optimal milk solid absorption.
- GoodReview by Chabz (16 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessCan see a difference
- InspiringReview by Pinga Da Q (11 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product inspires me to keep pushing, i've moved from 55kg to 57kg in 3 weeks i train 3 times a week. My problem is eating I should have gained more than this if i was eating too much
- GreatReview by 21 Savage (1 September 2018)
- GoodReview by 1em1 (30 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI like. After 3 years using again
- I used it from May to July and i moved from 58kg to 71kg. Wow is the bestReview by Bronzy (14 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIs the best you can find in the market
- Nice powderReview by Madaniza (9 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI like it
- GoodReview by Andreas Amewu (31 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI think is Good I used just a month and I’m seeing improvements and people are asking what I’m I using for gym
- Put to the testReview by Simmy (30 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI am using it for the second week now I feel good and it tastes nice I haven’t seen results yet however I think because I have not really exercised and hit the gym. This product works with strength exercises and hitting it in the gym I could be wrong but im about to try it out and see where I get my results faster from
- not badReview by Rado (12 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessi'm a hard gainer, i've bought 1kg of this one weeks ago, gained 1,5~2kg. bought another one today, expecting for result.
- I really like itReview by paps (10 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessits working for me very good I like the product
- hyperbobolicReview by aimable captain dasilva (21 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessfirstly is the best staff before I had 73 kg but now I have 82kg within 6 months I used 6kg of this protein .this staff I the best
- Gud product if u r a hard gainer and u wonna bulkReview by Gift (17 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI once bought 4kg of it, and I am proud to say that the product is the best, but what I have realised is that HYPERBOLIC MASS need too much exercise and you even loose some of muscles u already have
- Excellent stuffReview by Razor (14 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHave used it for almost a year now. Am happy with the results
- Gained 5kg in one month!!!Review by IronMan (4 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen hitting the gym 6 days a week went from 85kg to 90kg in just 30 days. Makes u gain some fat as well due to the high carbs. Took the supplement 2 times a day (bought the 6kg) and it will make you poop :)!! I would say it is worth it
- Its really good. Does the workReview by Kay (12 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIm a hard gainer with fast metabolism so I'm that skinny guy. Someone recommended me Hyperbolic all mass and I started with just 1kg taking two scoops with milk everyday afta lifting some weights and in just 2 weeks I could see a huge difference and people are saying I'm bulking up. The product is good and i love chocolate flavour
I recommend it for beginners especially skinny people.
- Its goodReview by Tynoe (2 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI bought a 2 Kg with its HCL creatine I cnt go off the mirror cause my body is shining definitely am am going for another hyper
- 10+ starReview by supreme (28 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteReally does work.. Consumed 6 kg and I think if I buy it again ima be a beast... For you to see if it works you need to workout hard and drink a lot of water... Don't look at you body everyday once a week will do..
- Went from 77kg to 83kg in a month and a halfReview by Kruger (26 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOne serving a day (except on weekends), two scoops with water, and within one and a half months I had gained 6kgs. Great for people with a super fast metabolism. Whether it works for you depends on your body, how often you gym and how hard you go in the gym. How much you enjoy the taste of the product is down to personal preference. Would recommend to everybody.
- The best of them all....Review by GIGI (21 March 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is the best product I've ever used in all supplements, tastes great especially in whole milk it helps gain more muscle in just a few weeks, would recommend every one to use.
- it not that badReview by Austin (1 March 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIT is good n i use it with creatine and testblast
- NiceReview by Gboy (24 February 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGained 7 kg in 43 days
- good allroundReview by WilBee (1 February 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenesswas weighing 54kg before I started it and now I am weighing 74,5kg. I am happy with the gains after a year of taking it. I was consuming 2scoops per day.
A good product for skinny people.
- GreatReview by Dexter (28 January 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThere's no better mass gainer out there
- Its alrightReview by Bob (25 January 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceNot bad
- good value for moneyReview by keegzo (25 January 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessi used this product by pure chance and never used USN before but tried many other products and for me this particular product stacked with the Amino's by USN works wonders i take one scoop 3 times a day and i saw great results in my first 3 weeks. awesome product
- Not good enoughReview by Beast (17 January 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI saw zero results on me
- I've use up to 12kg of the productReview by Ryan (15 January 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessand I still look the same.. my weight is still 55kg
- Good over every supplementsReview by Adolf (21 December 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI highly recommend it to skinny People,I've been using this just just for 2 weeks but I see the results already and it bulks up so so nice.. I'm no longer. Skinny...but when I'm at the gym I make sure I push for sure
- Good for students.Review by Flexinatory (12 October 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is a good shake if you want to save money. It gets the job done, but that being said there are better shakes out there if you have the cash. Good for students looking for a started mass gainer.
- Great for Muscle GrowthReview by DurbanGainer (12 October 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have been using this product for 2 weeks but I can proudly say the results are a+mazing. It is effective in bulking up some muscles accompanied by good diet of couse.
- Taste goodReview by Caterpillar (13 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIts good indeed
- cramps after drinking it and running tummyReview by PK (23 August 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI get very miserable after an hour of consuming it
- Within a year bulked up with 15kg's of mass.Review by Bradwin (22 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteEffective product, tastes good and fills you up leaving you satisfied. :)
- awesome shakeReview by nicky duce (21 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI bought this shake three weeks ago(I chose strawberry flavour) and it tastes so good I've gained 5kgs in those 3 weeks am definitely gonna buy it again trust me it works wonders
- ExcellentReview by Skinny (20 August 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery good for hardgainers, taste is good and easy to digest.
- GoodReview by Prince (11 August 2017)
- It works very good!!!!Review by Montsho (10 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI first tried this product two weeks ago and i see good results.It works very best for hard gainers.
- It's all goodReview by Smasher (3 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt works for me
- Not very effectiveReview by Jack (31 July 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsed this product for 2weeks and I gained 3kg of fat even though I ran every morning and hit the gym room in the evening..I even watch my diet but still I gained fat especially around the waist
- Great ProductReview by Shaun49995 (28 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a great product for getting those extra calories in when bulking! make sure your in a caloric surplus 300-500 above maintenance. I made solid gains with this product and only used a half a serving per day since i got my other calories by food, prolonging the servings. would recommend!
- its niceReview by nyama (27 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastei realy like it
- awesomeReview by Rambo (27 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product works really good for its really should try it
- bad taste but too effective though...Review by fresh (15 February 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe best product ever...u gain lean muscles in no time.
- Good weight gainer everReview by Matshidi (21 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteStack it with creatine and testoblast to see better results in just a short period of time
- it is goodReview by mikey (26 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt is dope and it is worth every cent
- My all time favoriteReview by Super Squirel (24 August 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is one product I cannot gym without. Since it hit the shelves a few years it has been the ultimate "fast metabolism defeater" for me. Still haven't changed. Recommend it for hard gainers.
- its to die forReview by lebo (23 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product is the best i wud reccomend it to anyone battling to gain....it worked wonders for me
- the bestReview by sub zero (8 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastewith hard core workouts only comes with the best results. this stuff is the greatest
- it works just too sweetReview by bulldog (7 May 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI used this product three years straight and it worked very well for me I gained 10 kgs and maintained it .
- This mass is very good especially if you have a fast metabolism it worked great for me but it's too sweet which flavours can I try besides chocolate?Review by Travis (25 April 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI started taking this mass gainer on February on May I was very big and I'm also bulking it has great results
Serving Size: 300g
|Per 100g||Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Of which total sugar (Dextrose, Fructose, Maltose, Lactose, Maltotriose)||11.6g||35.0g|
|of which saturated fat||0.3g||0.9g|
|HYPERBOLIC HARD-GAINER (HHG) STACK||29.3g|
|CREABOLIC STACK |
Creatine monohydrate, Di-Creatine malate & Dextrose monohydrate
|Of which creatine|
BCAA's, HMB (Beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate), Taurine
|HYPER VOLUMAX |
|GLUTACELL TRI-STACK |
Glutamine AKG, L-Glutamine
| TEST-ELEVATOR |
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)|
5-Stage Glyco-matrix carb system (Fast- and slower releasing maltodextrin, dextrose monohydrate, waxy maize starch, fructose), 6-stage anabolic protein matrix [whey protein concentrate and isolate blend, soy protein isolate, calcium caseinate, milk protein isolate (92% Micellar casein], cocoa powder (only in chocolate variant), creatine monohydrate, l-glycine, flavouring, sodium chloride, taurine, thickeners, magnesium oxide, non-nutritive sweetener blend (sucralose, acesulfame-k), MCT oil [medium chain triglyceride], vegetable oil (from coconut fruit), vitamin premix, calcium-HMB, avena sativa (10:1 extract), colourant (only in strawberry variant), fish oil powder, beta-alanine, tolerase L (ph-stable lactase), l-glutamine, glutamine AKG, leucine, valine isoleucine, chromium picolinate.
Allergen Warning: Cow's milk, soy and fish.
May also contain traces of wheat (gluten), tree nuts and peanuts.
• As a dietary supplement, start off by adding 2 rounded scoops (150 g) to 375-400 ml of cold water or full cream milk
• Then move onto 4 rounded scoops (300g) with 750-900 ml water/milk (divided between 2 shakers) after a week.
Please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating or under the age of 18. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8 - 12 large glasses of water per day. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. For best results an appropriate weight gain eating plan and training programme should be followed. High intake of free-form amino acids may initially cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals - if this prolongs, reduce dosage or discontinue. Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced, varied diet. Tolerance to lactose is variable - please seek advice as to the role of lactase in the diet.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.