USN's Hyperbolic Mass has been scientifically formulated for individuals with a fast metabolism who demand a high level of energy from quality carbohydrates to prevent the breakdown of muscle tissue for energy. The 50g Anabolic Protein Matrix contains high levels of natural Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) and glutamine. Among the most beneficial and effective supplements in any sports nutrition program, are the BCAA's, leucine, isoleucine and valine. The combination of these three essential amino acids make up approximately 1/3 of skeletal muscle in the human body, and play an important role in protein synthesis, and thus muscle growth and repair. Glutamine again is the most abundant amino acid found in the human body and is solely responsible for over 35% of the nitrogen that enters the muscles.
Research has revealed glutamine's unique contribution to protein synthesis (muscle growth), anti-proteolytic functions (preventing muscle breakdown) and growth hormone elevating effects. Keeping a consistently high level of circulating growth hormone allows you to combat the catabolic effects of weight training even further. Glutamine also plays a part in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and the right pH range. The Hyperbolic hard-gainer stack provides a wide array of other power enhancing amino acids, beta-alanine, HMB, natural testosterone optimizers, as well as different creatine forms with absorption boosters. Hyperbolic Mass has been scientifically designed to help you achieve very high levels of muscle mass and stamina, it provides many positive attributes all fitted into a compact, tasty drink.• 50g Anabolic Protein Matrix per serving. Advanced Amino Acid Delivery Formula.
• 15 000mg Hyperbolic Hard-Gainer Stack per serving to optimise muscle growth.
• GH release from 4500mg Glycine.
• 1500mg Taurine to maximise nutrient & amino acid uptake and energy production.
• 5000mg Creatine Stack for muscle growth, power and volumisation.
• High in BCAA's and Glutamine to assist in muscle growth and nitrogen retention.
• Lactazyme blend (Lactose enzymes) for optimal milk solid absorption.
Serving Size: 300g
|Per 100g||Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Of which total sugar (Dextrose, Fructose, Maltose, Lactose, Maltotriose)||11.6g||35.0g|
|of which saturated fat||0.3g||0.9g|
|HYPERBOLIC HARD-GAINER (HHG) STACK||29.3g|
|CREABOLIC STACK |
Creatine monohydrate, Di-Creatine malate & Dextrose monohydrate
|Of which creatine|
BCAA's, HMB (Beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate), Taurine
|HYPER VOLUMAX |
|GLUTACELL TRI-STACK |
Glutamine AKG, L-Glutamine
| TEST-ELEVATOR |
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)|
5-Stage Glyco-matrix carb system (Fast- and slower releasing maltodextrin, dextrose monohydrate, waxy maize starch, fructose), 6-stage anabolic protein matrix [whey protein concentrate and isolate blend, soy protein isolate, calcium caseinate, milk protein isolate (92% Micellar casein], cocoa powder (only in chocolate variant), creatine monohydrate, l-glycine, flavouring, sodium chloride, taurine, thickeners, magnesium oxide, non-nutritive sweetener blend (sucralose, acesulfame-k), MCT oil [medium chain triglyceride], vegetable oil (from coconut fruit), vitamin premix, calcium-HMB, avena sativa (10:1 extract), colourant (only in strawberry variant), fish oil powder, beta-alanine, tolerase L (ph-stable lactase), l-glutamine, glutamine AKG, leucine, valine isoleucine, chromium picolinate.
Allergen Warning: Cow's milk, soy and fish.
May also contain traces of wheat (gluten), tree nuts and peanuts.
• As a dietary supplement, start off by adding 2 rounded scoops (150 g) to 375-400 ml of cold water or full cream milk
• Then move onto 4 rounded scoops (300g) with 750-900 ml water/milk (divided between 2 shakers) after a week.
Please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating or under the age of 18. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8 - 12 large glasses of water per day. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. For best results an appropriate weight gain eating plan and training programme should be followed. High intake of free-form amino acids may initially cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals - if this prolongs, reduce dosage or discontinue. Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced, varied diet. Tolerance to lactose is variable - please seek advice as to the role of lactase in the diet.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- One of the bestReview by Avishka (4 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessOne of the best supplements for off season bulking! Tastes wonderful with milk and also cheap in price!
- GoodReview by Chabz (16 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessCan see a difference
- InspiringReview by Pinga Da Q (11 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product inspires me to keep pushing, i've moved from 55kg to 57kg in 3 weeks i train 3 times a week. My problem is eating I should have gained more than this if i was eating too much
- GreatReview by 21 Savage (1 September 2018)
- GoodReview by 1em1 (30 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI like. After 3 years using again
- I used it from May to July and i moved from 58kg to 71kg. Wow is the bestReview by Bronzy (14 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIs the best you can find in the market
- Nice powderReview by Madaniza (9 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI like it
- GoodReview by Andreas Amewu (31 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI think is Good I used just a month and I’m seeing improvements and people are asking what I’m I using for gym
- Put to the testReview by Simmy (30 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI am using it for the second week now I feel good and it tastes nice I haven’t seen results yet however I think because I have not really exercised and hit the gym. This product works with strength exercises and hitting it in the gym I could be wrong but im about to try it out and see where I get my results faster from
- not badReview by Rado (12 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessi'm a hard gainer, i've bought 1kg of this one weeks ago, gained 1,5~2kg. bought another one today, expecting for result.
- I really like itReview by paps (10 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessits working for me very good I like the product
- hyperbobolicReview by aimable captain dasilva (21 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessfirstly is the best staff before I had 73 kg but now I have 82kg within 6 months I used 6kg of this protein .this staff I the best
- Gud product if u r a hard gainer and u wonna bulkReview by Gift (17 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI once bought 4kg of it, and I am proud to say that the product is the best, but what I have realised is that HYPERBOLIC MASS need too much exercise and you even loose some of muscles u already have
- Excellent stuffReview by Razor (14 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHave used it for almost a year now. Am happy with the results
- Gained 5kg in one month!!!Review by IronMan (4 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen hitting the gym 6 days a week went from 85kg to 90kg in just 30 days. Makes u gain some fat as well due to the high carbs. Took the supplement 2 times a day (bought the 6kg) and it will make you poop :)!! I would say it is worth it
- Its really good. Does the workReview by Kay (12 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIm a hard gainer with fast metabolism so I'm that skinny guy. Someone recommended me Hyperbolic all mass and I started with just 1kg taking two scoops with milk everyday afta lifting some weights and in just 2 weeks I could see a huge difference and people are saying I'm bulking up. The product is good and i love chocolate flavour
I recommend it for beginners especially skinny people.
- Its goodReview by Tynoe (2 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI bought a 2 Kg with its HCL creatine I cnt go off the mirror cause my body is shining definitely am am going for another hyper
- 10+ starReview by supreme (28 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteReally does work.. Consumed 6 kg and I think if I buy it again ima be a beast... For you to see if it works you need to workout hard and drink a lot of water... Don't look at you body everyday once a week will do..
- Went from 77kg to 83kg in a month and a halfReview by Kruger (26 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOne serving a day (except on weekends), two scoops with water, and within one and a half months I had gained 6kgs. Great for people with a super fast metabolism. Whether it works for you depends on your body, how often you gym and how hard you go in the gym. How much you enjoy the taste of the product is down to personal preference. Would recommend to everybody.
- The best of them all....Review by GIGI (21 March 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is the best product I've ever used in all supplements, tastes great especially in whole milk it helps gain more muscle in just a few weeks, would recommend every one to use.