USN's Hyperbolic Mass has been scientifically formulated for individuals with a fast metabolism who demand a high level of energy from quality carbohydrates to prevent the breakdown of muscle tissue for energy. The 50g Anabolic Protein Matrix contains high levels of natural Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) and glutamine. Among the most beneficial and effective supplements in any sports nutrition program, are the BCAA's, leucine, isoleucine and valine. The combination of these three essential amino acids make up approximately 1/3 of skeletal muscle in the human body, and play an important role in protein synthesis, and thus muscle growth and repair. Glutamine again is the most abundant amino acid found in the human body and is solely responsible for over 35% of the nitrogen that enters the muscles.
Research has revealed glutamine's unique contribution to protein synthesis (muscle growth), anti-proteolytic functions (preventing muscle breakdown) and growth hormone elevating effects. Keeping a consistently high level of circulating growth hormone allows you to combat the catabolic effects of weight training even further. Glutamine also plays a part in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and the right pH range. The Hyperbolic hard-gainer stack provides a wide array of other power enhancing amino acids, beta-alanine, HMB, natural testosterone optimizers, as well as different creatine forms with absorption boosters. Hyperbolic Mass has been scientifically designed to help you achieve very high levels of muscle mass and stamina, it provides many positive attributes all fitted into a compact, tasty drink.• 50g Anabolic Protein Matrix per serving. Advanced Amino Acid Delivery Formula.
• 15 000mg Hyperbolic Hard-Gainer Stack per serving to optimise muscle growth.
• GH release from 4500mg Glycine.
• 1500mg Taurine to maximise nutrient & amino acid uptake and energy production.
• 5000mg Creatine Stack for muscle growth, power and volumisation.
• High in BCAA's and Glutamine to assist in muscle growth and nitrogen retention.
• Lactazyme blend (Lactose enzymes) for optimal milk solid absorption.
Category: Protein Powder
- Good for students.Review by Flexinatory (12 October 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is a good shake if you want to save money. It gets the job done, but that being said there are better shakes out there if you have the cash. Good for students looking for a started mass gainer.
- Great for Muscle GrowthReview by DurbanGainer (12 October 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have been using this product for 2 weeks but I can proudly say the results are a+mazing. It is effective in bulking up some muscles accompanied by good diet of couse.
- Taste goodReview by Caterpillar (13 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIts good indeed
- cramps after drinking it and running tummyReview by PK (23 August 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI get very miserable after an hour of consuming it
- Within a year bulked up with 15kg's of mass.Review by Bradwin (22 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteEffective product, tastes good and fills you up leaving you satisfied. :)
- awesome shakeReview by nicky duce (21 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI bought this shake three weeks ago(I chose strawberry flavour) and it tastes so good I've gained 5kgs in those 3 weeks am definitely gonna buy it again trust me it works wonders
- ExcellentReview by Skinny (20 August 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery good for hardgainers, taste is good and easy to digest.
- GoodReview by Prince (11 August 2017)
- It works very good!!!!Review by Montsho (10 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI first tried this product two weeks ago and i see good results.It works very best for hard gainers.
- It's all goodReview by Smasher (3 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt works for me
- Not very effectiveReview by Jack (31 July 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsed this product for 2weeks and I gained 3kg of fat even though I ran every morning and hit the gym room in the evening..I even watch my diet but still I gained fat especially around the waist
- Great ProductReview by Shaun49995 (28 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a great product for getting those extra calories in when bulking! make sure your in a caloric surplus 300-500 above maintenance. I made solid gains with this product and only used a half a serving per day since i got my other calories by food, prolonging the servings. would recommend!
- its niceReview by nyama (27 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastei realy like it
- awesomeReview by Rambo (27 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product works really good for its really should try it
- bad taste but too effective though...Review by fresh (15 February 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe best product ever...u gain lean muscles in no time.
- Good weight gainer everReview by Matshidi (21 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteStack it with creatine and testoblast to see better results in just a short period of time
- it is goodReview by mikey (26 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt is dope and it is worth every cent
- My all time favoriteReview by Super Squirel (24 August 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is one product I cannot gym without. Since it hit the shelves a few years it has been the ultimate "fast metabolism defeater" for me. Still haven't changed. Recommend it for hard gainers.
- its to die forReview by lebo (23 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product is the best i wud reccomend it to anyone battling to gain....it worked wonders for me
- the bestReview by sub zero (8 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastewith hard core workouts only comes with the best results. this stuff is the greatest
- it works just too sweetReview by bulldog (7 May 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI used this product three years straight and it worked very well for me I gained 10 kgs and maintained it .
- This mass is very good especially if you have a fast metabolism it worked great for me but it's too sweet which flavours can I try besides chocolate?Review by Travis (25 April 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI started taking this mass gainer on February on May I was very big and I'm also bulking it has great results
- Changed my lifeReview by Mo (18 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteLife changer right here, Went from average to hulk smash in no time.
- 4kg in 5 weeks, minimal fatReview by jesse (10 February 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceput on 4kg in 5 weeks of hard training. took the 4 scoops in 2 doses every day. worked out hard and heavy once a day plus ran everyday for lean quality. good source of muscle fuel.
- I always be usn products loyal customerReview by tebz (4 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have been using hyperbolic mass it really works indeed, there's no complication it does what it does best trust me.
- Hyper is a very goodReview by ANDY (31 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWow I've used this supplement only for 2 months.but now I'm looking great...or maybe its because of I hit the gym harder oooh yes
- not badReview by priya (17 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessi have seen a bit of weight gain, i expected more though.
- its good to go for it!Review by jowi boy (5 December 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been using it almost two weeks now and the results are extreme I guess the main reason may be that I train so damn very hard like Cena my role Model...heheheh!
- its fun not perfectReview by nev (16 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastei think the thing works a bit . i trained my chest a lot know its big and i have to train my arms so that they too become big.
- works very wellReview by head (22 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt's great supp I love it
- Something that actually worksReview by Matt (5 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI am a hard-gainer and have been my whole life, stuck to whey protein and saw some results but when I tried Hyperbolic Mass about a month ago I saw immediate results. I picked up 0.5kgs by only taking one scoop every morning with my breakfast shake which is only a quarter of the recommended dosage.
The vitamin matrix in this is awesome and works great for ectomorphs with long limbs like myself. I bought my second bag this morning.
I currently take it only in the mornings, 1 scoop serving. With a MSM joint supplement, a USN Mens Ultra multivitamin and 1 scoop of titan labs berserker pre workout about 20min before an hour session.
Big results, even on low dosages. Highly recommended. Super affordable too.
- Not badReview by kelvin (6 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBought this product and used it for 5 weeks and all I can say is not bad.But I was disappointed to be exact because I workout like crazy hard and I expected like really massive gains but I gained only a few pounds but not the worst supplement out there.Totally switching to creatine now.
- Top stuffReview by Bubble biceps (3 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is a great product, nothing like the previous protein shakes I've used. I imminently began to see results within the first month of calisthenics. Now I'm on aesthetics and the gains are even more insane.
- Not so goodReview by Will (26 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMakes you poop! Really tastes funny, and it never really mixes. Won't recommend it.
- Hardcore exercises will give u best results wit this products.Review by kidwell (29 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDepending on how you use it and your expected result . If u wanna gain mass and you really abuse the iron I promise you you will gain gr8 results but, if you go to gym to massage the machines and try to be a gym fan to the ladies then come home to drink this,hoping that it will miraculously give you a body of Arnold Schwazneger...or The Rock...sorry dude you'll soon be doubting whether r u not a descendant of Budd Spencer or Sumo wrester very soon.
So ppl hav to stop thinking that this will carve your muscle. Your a sculptor with a chisel. ..this is like a lite to help u see what you're carving.
- for this price.... excelentReview by Francois (27 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a great product for its price,
I would have liked more protein per serving, but other than that, its pretty good, great for mass gain, just watch out for the calories as its got a pretty high carbohydrate content
- good productReview by chico (17 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a very good product it helps too gain weight and muscle
- Great supplementReview by Gains (14 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI used a 2kg pack to start off with and used it in about 3 weeks , I gained 5kg in those three weeks ! Definitely buying it again .
- good productReview by wilken (5 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt is one of the best shakes out there in this price range it makes it worth it and it definitely worked for me
- Useless productReview by Tman (25 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceWhat a waste of money. I will never buy this product ever again. Firstly it tastes horrible with water and even when you mix it with milk it doesn't mix well and its too sweet. Secondly High sugar content- can't stand that and excessive carbohydrates. Thirdly it requires a person to have 4 scoops per day but still don't get the results I wanted to see. This product made me gain unwanted fat. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
- rubbishReview by brad (27 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis rubbish product made me gain unnecessary weight,anabolic muscle is way better this is not worth it
- ZERO results!Review by BetterMe (24 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceHi folks,
My weight over the past year has been constantly 76.5kg every day. I have all the info down with regards to metabolism functions, calories and all the dietary requirements to either gain or lose weight.
My daily physical routine has not changed – thus no requirement for more calories, my food diet is exactly the same, yet after consuming the full 6kg bucket I have not gained one singe gram. This makes no sense whatsoever because the label proudly boasts a huge calorie overdose which surely with all else remaining the same should have at least added a kg or two over a period of 1 month.
Surely calorie overdose should equal weight gain?
Anyhow, for me it was a total waste of money and had absolutely ZERO effect on my weight.
- hyperbolicReview by Mass_O (13 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHy guys..I just Want to give an advise to the Hardgainers..If Ever You are Considering to this Supplement just Save Your money...But to be Honest I've definitely saw good gains on my friend but maybe of a reason that he gains weight easily an Even on muscle Fuel
- .......Review by sam (11 April 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMaybe its my sensitive taste buds,but i find it too sweet,and it doesn't mix well when using a shaker,u need to blend it...don't know about the results,still waiting...
- worksReview by sticks (1 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethis stuff has worked for me greatly i have seen good changes, maybe its my hard workout routine huh whatever it is it works.
- greatReview by thee sam smokez (15 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt works for me :)
- Cheap junkReview by Chad (10 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI bought this today, the 1KG for only R105. Usually I don't buy USN but thought I'd give a mass gainer a shot because I've been wanting a gainer with fast release carbs to check if I get a better pump, and I only use whey protein and creatine normally.
firstly, it doesn't mix well at all. I mixed it in a shaker with the steel mixer thingy like 50 times, it was STILL lumpy. Any shake that still has lumps after 10 shakes is bad quality, so no wonder it was so cheap. Secondly it's very sweet...don't even wane know the sugar content in this stuff.
I haven't been to they gym yet since I've only tried it now once after gym...but I still wouldn't recommend it. Rather buy SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder, tastes way better, good quality and mixes easy. This stuff is a rip off I'll never buy USN again. Lumpy shakes means bad quality and I can taste its cheap stuff.
- good results so farReview by deebwouy (1 February 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePricethis is my first time using any supplement and this one is working great for me will stick with it ;-)
- Heavy MassReview by Clinton (30 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis Product works, but the downside of it is that you'll gain more Fat than the actual Muscle.
- best everReview by kb (27 January 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceBeen using other products and never experienced better results with an awesome feeling more than this one,definitely can't wait
Serving Size: 300g
|Per 100g||Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Of which total sugar (Dextrose, Fructose, Maltose, Lactose, Maltotriose)||11.6g||35.0g|
|of which saturated fat||0.3g||0.9g|
|HYPERBOLIC HARD-GAINER (HHG) STACK||29.3g|
|CREABOLIC STACK |
Creatine monohydrate, Di-Creatine malate & Dextrose monohydrate
|Of which creatine|
BCAA's, HMB (Beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate), Taurine
|HYPER VOLUMAX |
|GLUTACELL TRI-STACK |
Glutamine AKG, L-Glutamine
| TEST-ELEVATOR |
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)|
5-Stage Glyco-matrix carb system (Fast- and slower releasing maltodextrin, dextrose monohydrate, waxy maize starch, fructose), 6-stage anabolic protein matrix [whey protein concentrate and isolate blend, soy protein isolate, calcium caseinate, milk protein isolate (92% Micellar casein], cocoa powder (only in chocolate variant), creatine monohydrate, l-glycine, flavouring, sodium chloride, taurine, thickeners, magnesium oxide, non-nutritive sweetener blend (sucralose, acesulfame-k), MCT oil [medium chain triglyceride], vegetable oil (from coconut fruit), vitamin premix, calcium-HMB, avena sativa (10:1 extract), colourant (only in strawberry variant), fish oil powder, beta-alanine, tolerase L (ph-stable lactase), l-glutamine, glutamine AKG, leucine, valine isoleucine, chromium picolinate.
Allergen Warning: Cow's milk, soy and fish.
May also contain traces of wheat (gluten), tree nuts and peanuts.
• As a dietary supplement, start off by adding 2 rounded scoops (150 g) to 375-400 ml of cold water or full cream milk
• Then move onto 4 rounded scoops (300g) with 750-900 ml water/milk (divided between 2 shakers) after a week.
Please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating or under the age of 18. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8 - 12 large glasses of water per day. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. For best results an appropriate weight gain eating plan and training programme should be followed. High intake of free-form amino acids may initially cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals - if this prolongs, reduce dosage or discontinue. Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced, varied diet. Tolerance to lactose is variable - please seek advice as to the role of lactase in the diet.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.