Evolve Nutrition True Micellar Casein is a new generation, true micellar casein protein with added digestive fibre to maintain a constant supply of vital pro-recovery anabolic amino acids, while slowing the digestion process and maintaining the feeling of fullness.
Slow Release of Amino Acids
This slow release protein provides 22.5 grams of protein per serving. While drinking this shake it forms a thick gel of micelles in the stomach, enabling a steady-state, tapered release of amino acids throughout your sleep cycle.
Very Low Carb Snack
Evolve Nutrition’s unique approach to formulation science makes this casein the ideal protein supplement for snacking between meals and before bed!
With each serving containing 4.52 grams of BCAAs and 4.80 grams of L-Glutamine per serving, Evolve Nutrition True Micellar Casein is the premium option for any athlete looking for a prolonged release of protein.
Serving Size: 1 Slightly Rounded Scoop (35 g)
|Amount Per Serving||**%NRVs|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||0.6 g||†|
|of which total sugar||0.56 g||†|
|Total Fat||1.03 g||†|
|of which saturated fat||0.35 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre*||3.6 g||†|
|Total Sodium||180 mg||†|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Glutamine / Glutamic Acid||4.80|
|**% Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
† Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) not yet established.
*AOAC 985.29 method of analysis
True Micellar Casein (85%), Isomaltooligosacharide Fibre, Skim Milk Powder, Cocoa (with Alkali), Flavourants, Stabiliser, Sodium Chloride, Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend.
This product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, egg, wheat (gluten), barley (gluten), oats (gluten), ground nuts, tree nuts and fish.
• Mix 1 scoop into 200 – 250ml cold water.
• Mix vigorously for 20 – 30 seconds before drinking.
• For a decadent dessert, mix and store in the fridge for 30 minutes before consuming.
- Changed from ONReview by Werner (3 March 2020)
- I previously used ON. Their casein is just getting so damn expensive. I only use Micellar Casein, so had to look for a cheaper alternative. Tried SSN (bad bad idea), taste was terrible. Saw this and decided to give it a go. WOW, the flavour is perfect (Chocolate). As for texture, very similar to ON but MUCH cheaper. I can highly recommend you give this a try.