NPL N.O. Charge is a pre-workout that pushes your workout with explosive power and pumps.
Boost Training Energy
To perform at their best athletes look to get as much energy as possible during their workout.
Giving you 350 mg of Caffeine per serving together with Citrus Aurantium, this product will take your gym session to the next level.
Improved mental focus from the stimulants will keep your mind zoned in on having the best workout possible.
Lift More Weights
The Performance Stack combines creatine with beta-alanine to give more power during your lifts.
Pushing more weights increases lean muscle. Simple as that.
More Muscle Pumps
The manufacturers included most of the key ingredients to give you better ‘pumps’ during your training. This increases blood flow around your body which delivers more nutrients to start the muscle repair and building process.
Short Recovery Time
After your explosive session at the gym you need to recover. The blend of BCAA’s not only helps preserve lean muscle during training but ignites new growth.
This product gives you 20 true servings.
For athletes who regularly take a pre-workout and are accustomed to stimulants we suggest you stick to the recommended dosages.
NPL N.O. Charge has all the right ingredients to give you a great workout. With a full month’s supply at an attractive price it is slowly getting recognized by hard training athletes.
- GOODReview by NT (12 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessEven though I don't like N.O. this has been the best pre-workout thus far......
- Good pre workout!Review by Pumped (28 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteApple taste product taste horrible, but effectiveness is good it's the best I had to date, but u guys can improve on the taste. I also like the bcaa contents in the product.
- Didn't feel any different after taking this preworkout.Review by Jenna (29 January 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt didn't work for me at all. Kept waiting for the boost to kick in but it never happened. Expected a lot more from this product. Thoroughly disappointed.
- Still not sureReview by #imjstsayn (24 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBought this product after using GNC Creatine Xxx plode... maybe I expected similar results BUT instead got a 'butt kick', lol. I experienced light headedness and a type of 'twinkling' in my vision (I don't know if that's supposed to be normal) but found it rather annoying. Used it for about one week and stopped due to these side effects... if I'm assured that these kinda effects go away after a while, then I'm willing to give it another shot... if not,then sadly I gotta support GNC (who's products are too pricey and bad tasting)
- NOT BAD AT ALLReview by GARTO (23 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWas a bit sceptical but nevertheless I gave it a shot. I used many different types of pre workout but never found a clean energy as this, NO CRASH, just pump. Good product and will buy it again. Maybe they just need to add more servings.
- Massive pumps!Review by Jonathan (25 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHave been trying NPL products for the last month now, bought N.O CHARGE yesterday and I am very impressed amazing pumps and endurance and NO CRASH. Great product!
- Love it!Review by Johan (11 March 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat pumps. Smooth energy. what more could you want? more servings maybe
- tried it,loved itReview by kent (30 December 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTaste1.price could be better but what you get is awesome so its fair
2.effectiveness...Stunning from others I have taken
3.taste has no problem
Will by it again/
- Value for Money!Review by Dane (31 October 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat value for your cash - "Bang for the buck".
Great pump and muscle "fullness" during workout and pump stays with you for longer than comparing to other N.O. infused pre-workouts.
Taste could be a bit better, but don't be fussy with taste regarding products that work. One of the best N.O. products I have used.
- The perfect preworkoutReview by Even lifts (25 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI normally cycle through different pre workouts as I feel they loose effectiveness after a while. I am on my 5th tun of NPL NO Charge, and every scoop still feels like day one. GREAT product
- Made me so sickReview by Csh (27 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTook 1 scoop
Hit the gym hard for a leg day session. Defo worked!
2hrs after gym got so nauseous.
Same thing happened to my wife... 1 scoop 400ml water.
Sadly have a whole tin i will no longer use.
- Next levelReview by George (1 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteJust bought and took this and i was itching to pump before entering the gym...took me to the next level today cant wait to go to gym am impressed
- GoooooodReview by Flextraordinary_mofo (7 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed this, got high af on my pump. Insane energy, just taste aint all that golden. But definitely something you would want to try out
- THIS S#%T GOT KICKReview by KRAGAAP (3 June 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceBOUGHT IT TRIED IT LOVED IT
- Not for MeReview by Wally C (27 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have used all types of pre work out and this one is not for me,
No pump, No drive, No concentration.
But was dizzy, and the first time I stop halfway into my work out.
This was 3 days of using it, what to do with the rest ?
- This stuff works!Review by Oxi (3 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is the best pre-workout that I've tried. Insane energy and pumps and you don't hit a wall like with some other products. I've tried a lot of imported products and N.O Charge outperforms them by a mile.
- Great taste good pumpReview by Ironcast (23 November 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGives impressive vascularity and peak performance when pumping. Would recommend anyone to at least try it out. Great stuff
- InsaneReview by Spy (9 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGot a sample last week, tried it on Friday before a hectic leg session. Wow. Powered through that session like never before. Price is great, no complaints about the taste.
- NPLReview by Llew (30 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt's the best pre ever. Even better than C4. INSANE PUMPS! Bought another tub so at least I have 2. With C4 i used 2 scoops to feel it, with this, only 1 scoop does the job!
- Low cost and effectiveReview by GymJunk (15 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNever used any other Pre workout and I don't think I will, after trying it out with a sample I got, I bought myself a tub.
- Best ever !!Review by Johan (27 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have used a lot of pre workout and besides muscle junkie phyco this is the best taste great had me going crazy in the gym
- All kinds of pumpReview by Jaco (20 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat pre-workout, best I've used so far. Was a bit skeptical, but after speaking to Robert from Supplement World, I decided to test it out. No regrets at all. Great pumps, great gains, and great performance. First time ever that even my legs get rock solid and swollen from the pump on legs day. Tastes great as well, and dissolves easily. Doesn't get moisture or make lumps like some other pre-workout tend to do. NPL really impressed me so far!
- Use sample - Use productReview by Dewald (28 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI like to try products before I buy them. It is difficult because you don't always get samples. Got a NPL charge sample and I'm hooked. It was the Fruit Punch flavour which was nice. Took the full serving which gave me a great workout. Placed my order after my workout!
- My new preworkoutReview by Ron (24 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHave been using imported preworkouts like N.O. Xplode and Super Pump for a while but they are just getting crazy expensive now. I got a sample with my last order and this rocks!! No different then the international products, in fact it works even better and is way cheaper. Seriously, give it a try.
- this product is super weakReview by Lebo..laz (7 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessthing was effective for only a day afterwards nothing...this is nothing compared to ON gold standard pre workout
- BoomReview by Louis (7 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGot a sample with my order. Let's say that I've found my new preworkout. Loads of energy and great pump. Price is awesome!
- a changeReview by rhino (26 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePricenew product at a great price so decided to try. i have used preworkouts for years, so have pretty much tried all of them. this is a surprise! i had a great workout with loads of energy. taste is good, but the price is lekker. will definitely buy again.
Serving Size: 1 Heaped Scoop (15g)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||1.8 g||-|
|Of which: Total sugar||0.0 g||-|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||-|
|Of which: Saturated Fat||0.0 g||-|
|Dietary Fibre||0.0 g||-|
|Total Sodium||220.0 mg||-|
|Nicotinic Acid/-Amide/Niacine||62.0 mg||375%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||2.5 mg||147%|
|PERFORMANCE STACK||3050 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||50 mg|
|NO PUMP COMPLEX||9060mg|
|L-citruline Malate||6000 mg|
|L-arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate||1000 mg|
|Betaine Anhydrous||1500 mg|
|Beetroot Extract||500 mg|
|Nicotinic Acid||60 mg|
|RECOVERY COMPLEX||3000 mg|
|ANABOLIC COMPLEX||1000 mg|
|D-aspartic Acid||1000 mg|
|ENERGY & FOCUS COMPLEX||700 mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||350 mg|
|Avantra Z 6%||50 mg|
|ELECTROLYTES & LACTIC ACID COMPLEX||800 mg|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||350 mg|
|Potassium Phosphate||300 mg|
|Tri-sodium Citrate||150 mg|
|*% NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
L-Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Dextrose, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Betaine Anhydrous, Taurine, L-Arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate, D-Aspartic Acid, Beetroot Extract, Flavouring, Caffeine Anhydrous, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Phosphate Di, L-Tyrosine, Salt, Tri Sodium Citrate, L-Theanine, Sucralose, Vitamin B3, Citrus Aurantium 6% (Advantra Z), Grape Seed Extract, Anti-caking Agent, Colourant (E122), Vitamin B6 HCL
Allergen Warning: This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials containing Milk, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Peanut, Shellfish and Tree Nuts.
Mix 1 to 2 scoops with 300-500 ml of cold water.
Never exceed more than 3 scoops within a 24-hour period.
Drink 30 minutes before training.
Due to its extreme strength, it is highly recommended that you assess your individual tolerance and start out by using only 1 scoop before increasing the dosage.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product if you have been treated for, have been diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are taking any over-the-counter or prescription medication. If you are under medical supervision, consult with your physician before use. Only use as directed. Do not exceed the recommended serving size, as improper use of this product does not enhance results.
SKU #: NPLNOCF