NPL N.O. Charge X6is a pre-workout that pushes your workout with explosive power and pumps.
Boost Training Energy
To perform at their best athletes look to get as much energy as possible during their workout.
Giving you 350 mg of Caffeine per serving together with Citrus Aurantium, this product will take your gym session to the next level.
Improved mental focus from the stimulants will keep your mind zoned in on having the best workout possible.
Lift More Weights
The Performance Stack combines grape seed extract with beta-alanine to give more power during your lifts.
Pushing more weights increases lean muscle. Simple as that.
More Muscle Pumps
The manufacturers included most of the key ingredients to give you better ‘pumps’ during your training. This increases blood flow around your body which delivers more nutrients to start the muscle repair and building process.
Short Recovery Time
After your explosive session at the gym you need to recover. The blend of BCAA’s not only helps preserve lean muscle during training but ignites new growth.
This product gives you 20 true servings.
For athletes who regularly take a pre-workout and are accustomed to stimulants we suggest you stick to the recommended dosages.
NPL N.O. Charge X6 has all the right ingredients to give you a great workout. With a full month’s supply at an attractive price it is slowly getting recognized by hard training athletes.
Serving Size: 3 Heaped Scoops (21g)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||0.5 g||-|
|Of which: Total sugar||0.1 g||-|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||-|
|Of which: Saturated Fat||0.0 g||-|
|Dietary Fibre **||0.0 g||-|
|Total Sodium||220.0 mg||-|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||2.5 mg||147%|
|Nicotinic Acid||35.0 mg||219%|
|NO PUMP COMPLEX||9000 mg|
|L-citruline Malate||6000 mg||-|
|Betaine HCL||1000 mg||-|
|Beetroot Extract||500 mg||-|
|PERFORMANCE STACK||3050 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||50 mg|
|RECOVERY COMPLEX||3000 mg|
|ANABOLIC COMPLEX||1000 mg|
|D-aspartic Acid||1000 mg|
|ENERGY & FOCUS COMPLEX||1250 mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||350 mg|
|Avantra Z 6%||50 mg|
|ELECTROLYTES & LACTIC ACID COMPLEX||800 mg|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||350 mg|
|Dipotassium Phosphate||300 mg|
|Trisodium Citrate||150 mg|
|*% NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
- Not established
** AOAC 985.29 (Method of Analysis)
L-Citruline Malate, Beta Alanine, Dextrose, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Betaine Anhydrous, Taurine, L-Arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate, D-Aspartic Acid, Beetroot Extract, Flavouring, Caffeine Anhydrous, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Phosphate DI, L-Tyrosine, Salt, Tri Sodium Citrate, L-Theanine, Sucralose, Vitamin B3, Citrus Aurantium 6% (Advantra Z), Grape Seed Extract, Anti-Caking Agent, Colourant (E122), Vitamin B6 HCL.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials containing milk, wheat, eggs, fish, peanuts, shellfish and tree nuts. (Allergen Control in place).
• Mix 3 Heaped scoops with 300 ml of cold water.
• Never exceed more than 6 scoops within a 24-hour period.
• Drink 10 minutes before training.
• Due to its extreme strength, it is highly recommended that you assess your individual tolerance and start out by using only 1 scoop before increasing the dosage.
Any persons suffering from anxiety or depression, those with diabetes, or those using blood thinning medication (such as warfarin), should consult their healthcare practitioner before using this product. Discontinue use of this product at least 2 weeks prior to any scheduled surgical procedures. Always inform your healthcare practitioner when you are using other medication, if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional for advice before using this product. Discontinue use should you experience any adverse signs or symptoms when using this product.
This product may contain dietary ingredients that are prohibited by individual sports organizations. This product contains Citrus Aurantium 6% (Advantra Z) and may result in a positive test result for banned substances. Due to the unique restrictions of some amateur and professional sports organizations, obtain approval and / or authorization before beginning use of this product.
Use this product as directed, do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- awokReview by micky (25 June 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessit really make workout harder and harder but never sleep at night at all, this is the worst side effects I have got.
- Fantastic Product!Review by Jack (14 April 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product is absolutely amazing! I cannot fault it in any way! The pump,power,endurance,concentration and drive is great! Probably the best in the market!
- Best Pre by FarReview by Sam (4 April 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is the best pre-workout I have tried.
Obviously one always wants it a bit cheaper so it's easier on our wallet, but definitely worth it.
- Cramps and diarrhea with frequent useReview by LO (21 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessPerformance insane, used it for 3 months and when I got to a fitness level, using it twice a day, severe cramps and diarrhoea started after 2 weeks of frequent use. I will keep on using it, but use discretion. Could be the 350 mg of caffeine per serving.
- Its okayReview by John (14 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessExpected more
- Great product, but my stomach doesn't like it.Review by RSV (12 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe product is great, provides a good drive in the gym and the pump feels epic. I would have breakfast (100g future life, 220ml milk and a banana) and take the prework out around 20 min after, it kicks in within 20 min. But after 2 weeks of use I started having stomach cramps and diarrhoea, and some days it felt like I had a hangover midday at work.
- NiceReview by Tias man (2 February 2019)
- Product works great but will never take it again due to side effectsReview by Frist Timer using pre-workout (27 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI had this product yesterday morning 10 minutes before the workout (3 scoops in 300ml water as recommended). As I started my gym session I had an itchy face and arms but continued my gym session which was awesome. Problem is that about an hour after the session I started feeling disorientated and terrible "brain fog - battling to remember and concentrate" and nausea. Next day still have the same feeling so hope it passes soon. Great product but not worth the side effects for me personally.
- Absolutely an insane product, best pre workout ever.Review by JH (10 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHave combined it with NPL beta alanine, hope it wont be too much to handle.