USN’s Creatine Monohydrate provides the purest, most readily absorbed creatine monohydrate formula available. Studies report that the increase of creatine levels will help delay the onset of fatigue, increase energy metabolism in the muscle cells and enhance the body's overall training capability.
Creatine serves as a high energy bond in muscle and nerve tissues for maintenance of ATP levels during muscular contraction.
The power provided by creatine monohydrate is unmatched in its ability to boost your muscle’s training intensity and endurance. Creatine supplementation has futher proven to buffer lactic acid build-up during training and enhance muscle recovery.
USN’s Creatine Monohydrate is suspended in its purest state for 100% absorption and bio-availability.
C.P. Earnest, et al., “The effect of Creatine Monohydrate Ingestion on Anaerobic Power Indices, Muscular Strength and Body Composition.” Acta Physiol. Scand 153 (1995): 207-209.
P.L. Greenhaff, et al., “Influence of Oral Creatine Supplementation on Muscle Torque During Repeated Bouts of Maximal Voluntary Exercise in Man.” Clin Sci 84 (1993): 565-571.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5g)|
Amount Per Serving
|* Protein calculation based on nitrogen content.|
Allergen Warning: No common allergens have been added, but may contain traces of fish, trea nuts or peanuts.
• Creatine Loading: For the first 5 days of use, take 1 teaspoon 4 to 5 times daily with 250ml fruit juice.
• Creatine Level Maintenance: After 5 consecutive days of loading, take 1 teaspoon 1 to 2 times daily with 250ml fruit juice.
Consult your physician before use if you suffer from a medical condition. Not recommended for pregnant/lactating women, and individuals under the age of 18. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep this product out of reach of young children.
- I recommend itReview by Mfanie (8 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIts the only supplement i have used that have been good to me. Try it you wont regret
- great for sportsReview by Toz (12 April 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIf you are lazy worker you won't be able to see results working hard and harder you will see results clearly
- Not all thatReview by Barracuda (22 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt has an awful taste and yet to notice it's results..its relatively cheap though.
- DamnReview by Starter (28 November 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGot pushups reps from 15-50 in just 3 weeks
- 5Review by strowboy (18 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastebest product usn creatine u will see the result in no time
- Insane resultsReview by Strong john (11 October 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePricePicked up around 7,5kilo's withing 2 months of using this product .
- The product is the best.Review by What a wow (5 August 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI used it for a month now all I can say wow
- Its 99.9% effective.Review by BEAST (1 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIve been using this product for 2 months and the results are simply as I expected...improved my bench press and squat...ive gone from 190 pounds to 205 pounds...its amazing
- It's pure and the best that I've ever used.Review by Aubrey Molekoa (22 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed it some years back when I was a body builder, and gained muscles size in two weeks. Now I'm a cyclist and I've noticed a quick muscle recovery after training.
- best muscle gaining productReview by floyza (17 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using it for 2 weeks definitely gained a few killo's and more power
- Fantastic supplementReview by Max (6 April 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt really work because i started using it i think a month before i started lifting weights and now im lifting and my body is doing great thanks to you
- not really, if you'rReview by Badis (4 December 2015)
- EffectivenessPriceTastenot really, if you're doing a lot of carido it is really hard to bulk up. if you limit your carido to about 30mins a day, lift weights 3-5days a week, and take protein, you'll see a difference (approx 1.2-1.5g of protein per lb). if after 4 months or so you want to get bigger/stronger, then turn to creatine. but for now the only way you'll bulk up is to limit the carido
- lekkerReview by sean (8 October 2015)
- Best of bestReview by Real Gtm Khalifa (8 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have 2days using it but it gives more power to lift.
- its too gooodReview by Aziah (21 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessYup u gotta gym hard though
- Awesome ProductReview by Ben (26 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastePersonally, I didn't notice any gains but people kept saying "dude you're huge now, what are you using". Did nothing for my strength, but made do more reps. All in all, its a great product, just drink lots of water and you'll definitely see results.
- Does what it saysReview by Samuel (12 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUSN changed to use micronized creatine which is what most expensive imported products use, but cheaper. I feel like Superman when using it!!!
- awesome!!!Review by Maurice (21 January 2015)
- Good quality creatine in a small easy to carry with you all over bottle.For that added power and reduced recovery times.It has been proven that creatine works....Drink lots of water though.
- Great Product.Review by Liam (21 January 2015)
- Been using creatine monohydrate, just finished the loading period and feel great. I have picked up 3 kgs in a week, and i feel as if i have more endurance throughout the working/schooling day.
- greatReview by Ryan (21 January 2015)
- i used this product for 5 weeks and definitely helped me. i gained 10 kg's in 5 weeks and my muscles really felt harder. great product. u can feel it kicking in when u are going for those extra few reps.