USN’s Creatine Monohydrate provides the purest, most readily absorbed creatine monohydrate formula available. Studies report that the increase of creatine levels will help delay the onset of fatigue, increase energy metabolism in the muscle cells and enhance the body's overall training capability.
Creatine serves as a high energy bond in muscle and nerve tissues for maintenance of ATP levels during muscular contraction.
The power provided by creatine monohydrate is unmatched in its ability to boost your muscle’s training intensity and endurance. Creatine supplementation has futher proven to buffer lactic acid build-up during training and enhance muscle recovery.
USN’s Creatine Monohydrate is suspended in its purest state for 100% absorption and bio-availability.
C.P. Earnest, et al., “The effect of Creatine Monohydrate Ingestion on Anaerobic Power Indices, Muscular Strength and Body Composition.” Acta Physiol. Scand 153 (1995): 207-209.
P.L. Greenhaff, et al., “Influence of Oral Creatine Supplementation on Muscle Torque During Repeated Bouts of Maximal Voluntary Exercise in Man.” Clin Sci 84 (1993): 565-571.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- Insane resultsReview by Strong john (11 October 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePricePicked up around 7,5kilo's withing 2 months of using this product .
- The product is the best.Review by What a wow (5 August 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI used it for a month now all I can say wow
- Its 99.9% effective.Review by BEAST (1 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIve been using this product for 2 months and the results are simply as I expected...improved my bench press and squat...ive gone from 190 pounds to 205 pounds...its amazing
- It's pure and the best that I've ever used.Review by Aubrey Molekoa (22 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed it some years back when I was a body builder, and gained muscles size in two weeks. Now I'm a cyclist and I've noticed a quick muscle recovery after training.
- best muscle gaining productReview by floyza (17 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using it for 2 weeks definitely gained a few killo's and more power
- Fantastic supplementReview by Max (6 April 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt really work because i started using it i think a month before i started lifting weights and now im lifting and my body is doing great thanks to you
- not really, if you'rReview by Badis (4 December 2015)
- EffectivenessPriceTastenot really, if you're doing a lot of carido it is really hard to bulk up. if you limit your carido to about 30mins a day, lift weights 3-5days a week, and take protein, you'll see a difference (approx 1.2-1.5g of protein per lb). if after 4 months or so you want to get bigger/stronger, then turn to creatine. but for now the only way you'll bulk up is to limit the carido
- lekkerReview by sean (8 October 2015)
- Best of bestReview by Real Gtm Khalifa (8 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have 2days using it but it gives more power to lift.
- its too gooodReview by Aziah (21 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessYup u gotta gym hard though
- Awesome ProductReview by Ben (26 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastePersonally, I didn't notice any gains but people kept saying "dude you're huge now, what are you using". Did nothing for my strength, but made do more reps. All in all, its a great product, just drink lots of water and you'll definitely see results.
- Does what it saysReview by Samuel (12 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUSN changed to use micronized creatine which is what most expensive imported products use, but cheaper. I feel like Superman when using it!!!
- awesome!!!Review by Maurice (21 January 2015)
- Good quality creatine in a small easy to carry with you all over bottle.For that added power and reduced recovery times.It has been proven that creatine works....Drink lots of water though.
- Great Product.Review by Liam (21 January 2015)
- Been using creatine monohydrate, just finished the loading period and feel great. I have picked up 3 kgs in a week, and i feel as if i have more endurance throughout the working/schooling day.
- greatReview by Ryan (21 January 2015)
- i used this product for 5 weeks and definitely helped me. i gained 10 kg's in 5 weeks and my muscles really felt harder. great product. u can feel it kicking in when u are going for those extra few reps.
- goodReview by jake23 (21 January 2015)
- creatine monohydrate works well for me but it gives u a lot of water retention. although it works a bit slower, i would rather recommend ethyl eater creatine - no water retention
- Great ProductReview by Josh (21 January 2015)
- Awesome product! Does exactly what it says it does & its inexpensive :)
- gains strenghtReview by ruan (21 January 2015)
- You gain a lot of strength using this product but one thing that I don't like is that you get water mass and not rock hard muscle mass.
- Great stuff!!!Review by Chris (21 January 2015)
- During rugby seasons and hard training sessions it is the best thing to take to recover your muscles fast!!,,extremely recommended for rugby players that are training 24/7.
- THE BESTReview by Thido (21 January 2015)
- RAPID MUSCLE GAINS, ENDURANCE.....I've been using this supplement for years and it gives me the best results. I will stick to it for ever. Its cost effective and gives best results. It does deserve the price that it has. They should make it more costly because of effectiveness.
- GoodReview by Roger (21 January 2015)
- Great product. I like adding it to my whey shake.
- StrengthReview by Forke (21 January 2015)
- Seen some good strength results. Take it with my whey shakes
- Build hard muscleReview by Ruan (21 January 2015)
- This creatine is a cheap way to increase strength and muscle size use with whey Protein For better results
- Decent productReview by Gsrit (21 January 2015)
- Seen decent gains after 3 weeks. Taste isn't bad if you mix it with your favourite energy drink. Good price for the gains you get.
- good ol' creatine monohydrateReview by Lucas (21 January 2015)
- a decent creatine is a key component of any gymers supplement cupboard. USN creatine monohydrate is well priced, of good quality and these days you always get 2 for the price of 1. all of these factors make it a decent product
- Not a bad product at allReview by Siya (21 January 2015)
- I have been using this product for a while now and i can really see the difference in my workouts.
It does however makes my tummy upset now and again, but an awesome product overall...
- good resultsReview by Chris (21 January 2015)
- i add it to a shake and it is nice
it gives really good results
and the price is also great
- good productReview by johan (21 January 2015)
- awesome gains within the first month! great deal and great results... just be sure to drink a lot of water or else you get cramps in your liver and kidneys, don't know if that was just me.
- Suprisinly effective for priceReview by awonke (21 January 2015)
- I just finished my first cycle on this and it has lasted press long(1 month 27days). I was supervised by how much it helped with recovery. I gym 3 days a week and have rugby 2 day and it really helped. Great product especially since its so cheap!!
- Effect of using Creatine MonohydrateReview by Lloyd Mzondo (21 January 2015)
- This supplement (Creatine Monohydrate) is a brilliant supplement to use as a sportsman,I highly rate this supplement as it gives strength and when i used it also gave me a bit of stamina.
To all your shakers out there,'Pump that iron'
- Great ProductReview by Siya (21 January 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBought the Combo in May .
Have up to so far seen great results and buying it again.
Power gains are intense!
- bestReview by Raees (21 January 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThe only USN product that I have used so far and it gave me great results. Massive gains in strength and size and is really affordable its like a miracle powder
- great product!!Review by Hein (21 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI'm on my 3 cycle now, had awesome strength gains in my first month, along with a quality whey protein and some hard work. I'l never use anything else. great product and more than worth the low price!!
- PurityReview by Clinton (21 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product is definitely one of the best. Worth a try!
- GreatReview by Frans (21 January 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGood Price , Good Pump
I will buy it again.
- Good ProductReview by Matthew (21 January 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI only use the USN creatine due to price, effectiveness and last a long time! No side effects and definite results!
- Does what it shouldReview by Gareth (21 January 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsed this product for a while, and it helped with strength, not by a huge amount.
For those people that say creatine has no taste, I disagree. I think it has an aweful taste. Apart from that, a decent product for what you pay for.
- Good productReview by Bernardus (21 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethe product is good as price go, i have started using the product a few days ago, no real gains as yet, will check in a month or 2
- Ahhh Creatine :)Review by Ak (21 January 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBoosts strength and cheap for this product
- works wellReview by Tiago (21 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteit works well and is a great value for money.
- Best supplement ever,great price and very fast results!Review by Bean (21 January 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest supplement and the price is very good. Nice and very fast results will buy this again.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5g)|
Amount Per Serving
|* Protein calculation based on nitrogen content.|
Allergen Warning: No common allergens have been added, but may contain traces of fish, trea nuts or peanuts.
• Creatine Loading: For the first 5 days of use, take 1 teaspoon 4 to 5 times daily with 250ml fruit juice.
• Creatine Level Maintenance: After 5 consecutive days of loading, take 1 teaspoon 1 to 2 times daily with 250ml fruit juice.
Consult your physician before use if you suffer from a medical condition. Not recommended for pregnant/lactating women, and individuals under the age of 18. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep this product out of reach of young children.
SKU #: UNCREAMCF