Evolve Nutrition Basix Micronized Leucine supports protein synthesis which enhances protein usage for lean muscle.
L-Leucine can be used by those looking to improve recovery and/or build lean muscle. L-Leucine also has anti-catabolic effects which helps users retain muscle while on a calorie restricted diet or during intense periods of weight training.
It is best suited for gym enthusiasts who incorporate regular weight training in their workout sessions.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- gona tryReview by Iron_Man (29 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessmTor it theory seems fantastic however gona give this a try to determine the quality & effectiveness.
might need seem some tweaking with glycine or gakick .
just add this to your regular BCAA (2:1:1) and you have 5:1:1 almost as good as modern BCAA from usp labs.
- Like!Review by ironchild (13 July 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt get's the job done no doubt. Price is acceptable and the taste is horrific if consumed with water only, otherwise if it's consumed with a protein shake you might pick up a hint of aftertaste.
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (3 g)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|† Nutrient Reference Value not established.|
• As a dietary supplement, consume 1 level scoop pre and post-workout.
•An additional scoop can also be consumed first thing in the morning upon waking and prior to bedtime.
•Can also be added to any other amino or protein drink to increase L-leucine content.
Not recommended for anyone under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care provider if you have been treated for or diagnosed with a medical condition, or if you are using any medication. Keep stored in a cool dry place away from children.
SKU #: EVBMLCF