Evolve Nutrition Basix Creatine HCL is creatine that is bonded to hydrogen chloride. This bond enables the creatine to ‘survive’ going through stomach acid to reach your muscle cells at full dose.
A benefit of Creatine HCL is that it does not have to be loaded like Creatine Monohydrate.
Creatine is one of the most studied sports supplements on the market, shown to increase workout performance and improve recovery.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Creatine HCL||750 mg||†|
† Daily Value Not Established
Vegicaps, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
• For adults, take 1-2 capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
• For maximum benefit, take 1 capsule per 45.5 kg of body weight immediately following your workout.
• On non-training days, take your daily serving with your largest meal.
• It is not necessary to load while taking Creatine HCL.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you have kidney disease. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children.
- Works and cheapReview by Johan (24 February 2020)
- Powdered creatine just doesn't agree with me. I don't have a problem with this. Gives me strength during my session. Evolve is much cheaper than USN.