Creatine uptake by contractile muscle tissue is greatly enhanced when a specific array of synergistic creatine cofactors are all present in precise ratios at exactly the right time. The time period is often referred to as the "Window of Opportunity" which occurs briefly for between 30 - 150 min after an intense workout.
It is with this "Window of Opportunity" that the research team at Evolve Nutrition developed Creagen®. A synergistic matrix blend of creatine transporters scientifically formulated to replenish phosphocreatine levels in muscle tissue thereby, improving performance and increasing lean body mass.
Evolve Nutrition Creagen® was designed to improve creatine efficiency while simultaneously creating a positive muscle building environment.
Serving Size: 2 rounded scoops (86.5 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||75 g||24,2 %|
|as Magnesium, Disodium and Dipotassium Phosphate|
|as Magnesium Phosphage|
|as Disodium Phosphate|
|as Dipotassium Phosphate|
|Creatine Blend||8 g||†|
|Creapure and Creatine HCL|
|Glutamine Peptide||1 g||†|
|from Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||†|
|Chromium Polynicotinate||500 mcg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower.
Vitargo®, Dextrose, Creagen® (Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCL, Glutamine Peptide, L-Taurine, L-Leucine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Picolinate), Natural and artificial flavour, Citric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate.
• Take 2 rounded scoops either 10 mins prior to the end of your workout or take 2 scoops immediately after your workout in 400 - 450 ml of cold water or first thing in the morning on non-training days.
Due to the acidic nature of Alpha Lipoic Acid, users may experience a slight burning sensation in their throat while consuming. Do not use if you suffer from Diabetes, Hyperglycemia and/or Hypoglycemia. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under 16 years of age, currently using prescription medication or have any pre-existing medical conditions.
- Good productReview by Johan (11 March 2017)
- Taste is a bit too sweet. however if you water it down its better. Good value for a creatine delivery supplement. Tried it intra workout and got outrages pumps!
- Sweet - Very SweetReview by Borris (26 October 2015)
- Price for the quality and quantity of Creatine = Excellent. But the taste is pretty sweet especially if you don't have much of a sweet tooth.
- brilliantReview by gainzz (7 August 2015)
- Wow this product tastes phenomenal especially the passion fruit flavour and really made me put on some gains and brilliant creatine blend between hcl and creapure
- great productReview by Riaan (10 July 2015)
- Great product, love the taste esp the orange that's pretty sweet whilst grape not all that sweet. Got good results and price not bad at all. Will definitely have this again!!
- Increase in size and strengthReview by Paulo (27 February 2015)
- Just finished using the product for a month and I'm happy with the results. Increased in weight and little bit of muscle. Stronger during my workouts.
- Really Good ProductReview by Arif (2 February 2015)
- Really good way to bulk up when using with Muscle Grow. Used for a month, I'm pretty happy with the results. Better blend of Creatine compared to similar products. Fruit Punch is not bad, just a little to sweet for my liking. Other than that, Excellent product!
- WOWReview by ironmike (28 November 2014)
- best product on the market this product doesnt only deliver results it tatses awesome and delivers amazing results wont train without it ever again
- Upped weight after 4 weeksReview by Stone Wall (27 November 2014)
- Weight went up after 4 weeks. A little bit of body fat but I am bulking, but strength has also improved. nice product for the price.
- Best creative product in saReview by Steve (13 September 2014)
- I have used almost all creating products in s A my last product was cell tech a friend told me about creagen and all I can say is wow cell tech gave me heartburn creagen doesn't tastes great and the results I'm getting are off the chart thanks evolve
- two thumbs upReview by reagan (27 September 2013)
- had this for about a month now . great taste and no bloat .probably the best result was keeping my energy levels up during that last 15 minutes of my workout.great brand with vitargo !
- FantasticReview by Rolo (20 July 2013)
- Getting my third tub now. Awesome results and good ingredients. They def got the basics right.
- Top classReview by alex (5 May 2013)
- I thought this product is awesome, I usually get bloated and lethargic from most creatine blends. Really had hardly any negative effects, great taste! What an excellent local brand!
- best value for moneyReview by no pain no gain (5 March 2013)
- I used to use celltech from muscletech i compared this with their new performance series celltech and i find this is better as the carb source used here is virtargo !!! very impressed with this local brand i love it !!! you guys have to try it !!!