USN Creatine HCl represents the newest form of ‘proven- through-science' creatine to be made available to the international supplement market. Creatine is a naturally-occurring nitrogenous organic acid that helps your system supply energy to the working muscle tissue mass so that physiological adaptation to exercise, anabolism and measurable growth can occur at an improved rate.
Creatine HCl is the hydrochloride salt form of creatine and has been shown to be significantly more water soluble and hence more bio-available than traditional creatine monohydrate.
Creatine has been shown to be an effective supplement for athletes looking to pack on muscle, and it works on a molecular level by promoting power, strength, energy, anaerobic endurance and muscle growth support. Effective supplementation is important to support your performance potential and adaptation to exercise.
USN Creatine HCl contains 3824 mg of creatine HCl, yielding 3000mg creatine (the proven, effective dosage of creatine, no matter what the form). The other 824mg comes from the HCl salt bound to the molecule (enabeling the enhanced solubility). Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Bioperine® have been added to the formulation to help promote the transfer and uptake of creatine to an even greater extent.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
|Amount per Serving|
|Of which Creatine||3000mg|
|BioPerine® (95% piperine extract)||5mg|
Allergens: no common allergens have been added.
• Take 4 capsules with a glass of water before training.
• Combine with your favourite protein drink to improve muscle saturation to an even greater extent.
• On non-training days take 4 capsules on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
• Be sure to drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water per day while using this product..
Consult your physician before use if you suffer from a medical condition. Not recommended for pregnant/lactating women, and individuals under the age of 18. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep this product out of reach of young children.
- AWESOME RESULTSReview by NIKHIL (3 May 2021)
- I have been taking this only with a pre-workout and i recommend that you dont expect massive results on one bottle. The results are evident in terms of strength. Bench picked up by 10kg whilst on my second bottle.
- *amazing*!!!!!!!Review by rugby star (1 August 2018)
- it's quick and effective ...fast results ...u can feel it and use it
- worth itReview by Benji (12 July 2018)
- hv been usin it for a week. gives you a lot of strength and stamina. lookin forwad for an increase in sizee too. only problem is its giving mi headaches at night.
- Awesome stuff!!!Review by Pierre (4 October 2017)
- Works perfect , could see results in 2 weeks.
- EpicReview by Wezzelz (27 September 2017)
- Been using it with USN hyperbolic mass, getting excellent results
- Perfect supplementReview by Soulstar (30 March 2017)
- It works perfectly and after using it for few weeks, i got amazing results.
I say salute to usn for these explosive supplement.
- effective 100%Review by Bata (1 March 2017)
- Use it 2 improve my strength on the bike. Works brilliantly.
- Great ProductReview by #008 (31 October 2016)
- This is a great product to use before working out. I've experienced an increase in strength and I can workout longer than I used to... Definitely does what it says in the description, will be buying it again.
- awesomeReview by gymJ (26 September 2015)
- provides instant power ,strength and does certainly have a major impact on muscle growth and development
- Awesome productReview by Deshi (13 September 2015)
- This a great product. It gave me the pump within one week of use. I have used other brands before. If you want confidence go get this product. You can use it off and in the gym. Just home workout you will still feel the pump and increase in energy levels.
- awesom as hell !!!Review by #07 (4 September 2015)
- has a rapid and effective response to growth and development on muscles , excellent !!!!!!!!
- Solid SuplimentReview by StaalZA (12 August 2015)
- Nice increases in strength and energy levels.
Faster recovery of muscles. 11/10 would/still use again and again!
- pumping musclesReview by tebogo (30 July 2015)
- good product i can feel the muscles growing when i do my workout
- GreatReview by master (30 July 2014)
- My second week on this creatine and I definitely feel change in strength and muscle fullness. Definitely good and will use it again busy planning on combining it with hyperdrive no
- 3rd weekReview by DunWis (24 March 2014)
- 3rd week of using hcl, see increase in strength and less fatique
- BESTReview by Matthew (24 February 2014)
- I have taken monohydrate before this and i much prefer the HCL! Great strength and gains!
- Great StuffReview by Frans (20 January 2014)
- Works very good does what it should. give me nice sold gains but hard to swallow very big capsules
- SuperbReview by ED (4 November 2013)
- Definitely the best creatine available, experienced significant strength gains and muscle fullness. Be prepared to unrinate 10-15 times a day when using this product, be aware not to take it and end up sitting in traffic!
- GreatReview by redracoon (29 September 2013)
- Great product. See huge gains in strength. Look forward to seeing results after a few more weeks. So far, so good.
- Second reviewReview by Gerrit (21 August 2013)
- Well this is my second review on this product. Been of it for a while and only started using it again now. I can really feel the difference, much better pumps, more strength and faster recovery. Definitely the best value for money (just hope USN does not read this and make it more expensive). I still get the nausea but its worth it.
- Good but not a miracleReview by Gerrit (29 July 2013)
- This is not a miracle fix but it certainly gives you a bit of an edge in the gym. Whether its actually doing something or just the better mental focus from knowing you took something, its works. Gave me some nausea at the beginning but you will get use to it. Not sure how it compares to X4. I have used both and honestly cant say which one is better.
- excellentReview by VDN (9 July 2013)
- Great Product.
Saw huge pumps while working out and mucles hardened nicely.
No real gains in terms of muscle mass but nice to tone up.
- Excellent productReview by Nizmo (19 June 2013)
- This is a very good and very good on my pocket. great strength and stamina through out my workout and seen some good results.
- Worthy SupplementReview by Brett (12 May 2013)
- Definitely USN's best supp they've produced so fat. Got amazing strength gains whilst on this supp. Although when I swallow the tablets I get this heartburn sensation. Brilliant supplement otherwise
- it works awesomeReview by cowboy (30 April 2013)
- it works awesome
- good productReview by baby hulk (18 April 2013)
- This is a great product I'm using it together with hyperbolic mass and hyperdrive no! works like a bomb.
- AwesomeReview by T-BaG (3 April 2013)
- Great product, easy to take, actually makes me feel so good and healthy, seen increase in size and strength and recovery. definitely recommend this product, price is a bit high compared to monohydrate but its really worth it.
- -Big change in my size after a few weeks-Review by JAY-JAY (20 February 2013)
- I’ve noticed a big change in my size after a few weeks(2/3weeks)it Gave me MAD power. I drank 2+/- liters of water a day as indicated on bottle, but i felt bad mood swings and the occasional head aces which i did not enjoy. I am still 3/4 way thru my 1st bottle and using it with 5XL as a postworkout. Very happy with the results.
- GoodReview by Brenton (10 February 2013)
- It is a very good, cheap product. I have noticed an increase in strength, focus and recovery.