Cytomax® Performance Drink is made for a different brand of athlete. Its blend of complex carbohydrates and sugars work to sustain energy, so you can train harder, build stamina, and achieve superior results - Proven Results!
BEAT THE BURN
Exclusive to Cytomax products, Alpha-L-PolyLactate™ is a proprietary energy source proven to provide energy longer and faster. Cytomax lowers acid in muscles, which prevents burning and cramping during training and helps reduce soreness and speed recovery.
In a University Study, the Alpha-L-Polylactate found in Cytosport Cytomax was shown to: Provide Energy 3X Faster and 3X More Efficiently Than Glucose. This breakthrough allowed athletes competing in a long hard ride (90 minutes at 65% VO2max) to sprint 22% longer on Cytomax than when consuming another popular sport drink.
Simply put, Cytomax outperforms the competition - so you can outperform yours.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• Before: Begin using Cytomax Performance Drink 15-30 minutes before training for quick, effective hydration, acid buffering and optimum levels of performance.
• During: Use Cytomax Performance Drink continually during exercise (940 ml./hour) to ensure proper hydration/electrolyte replenishment and optimum levels of performance.
• After: Continue using Cytomax Performance Drink immediately post training to ensure glycogen restoration, electrolyte balance and to reduce post exercise cramping.
- AwesomeReview by Shaun (12 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis stuff taste great and really helps keep you going without all the pain and stiffness the next day!! I can really push harder. Love it
- Best product I have usedReview by Ian (22 January 2012)
- I use it for both running and cycling. No cramping and very little soreness the next day. Also quite a consistant energy booster on long rides.
- Great productReview by Lulu (7 November 2011)
- I use this on my MTB rides and I love it. No matter how long the ride or how hot it is, I've never bonked during the ride or felt completely exhausted couple of hours after the ride like I used to without it. For me this is definitely a must have for rides lasting longer than 1,5 hours.
- Awesome Product for EnduranceReview by Michael (25 August 2011)
- Best energy supplement I have used.
I completed the Sani 2 Sea this year and this product was the base of my training.
Awesome sustained energy and didn't even worry about cramping.
- Don't overdo itReview by Ray (23 February 2011)
- This is a good tasting product and keeps your stamina levels up during gym, however if you drink too much of the stuff you can get a little sick. Too much meaning 800ml plus.
Rating = 8/10
- great taste..Review by Altus (10 July 2010)
- i bought this product a week ago. GREAT taste and keeps me hydrated throughout my workout!
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (25g)
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60mg||100%|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate, calcium succiante)||6mg||1%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium succinate)||14mg||4%|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate)||50mcg||40%|
|Sodium (as sodium citrate)||120mg||5%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate, monopotassium phosphate, potassium succinate)||60mg||2%|
|Advanced Carbohydrate System||22g||**|
|(Maltrodextrin, crystalline fructose, dextrose, alpha-L-Polylactate)|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SKU #: CSCYTXCF