Evolve Nutrition GABA CX is an advanced complex engineered to elevate natural growth hormone (GH) production.
As we age or due to lifestyle choices our natural growth hormone levels may decline. Studies have shown that GABA can increase GH by as much as 550%. Elevated GH levels can have a positive effect on lean muscle mass and assist with fat loss while improving muscle tone.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop before bed on an empty stomach.
• It is recommended that 1/2 a scoop be used before bedtime for the first week to assess individual tolerance before using a full dose.
• For best results, use as part of a low fat diet and exercise program.
• Do not use before operating heavy machinery and or prior to driving a motor vehicle as GABA may cause drowsiness.
• Do not exceed 5000mg of GABA per day from the combination of any other product(s) containing GABA you may currently be using.
• Use 5 days on 2 days off.
• Do not use continuously for more than 12 weeks without an off period.
- dissapointedReview by neau (29 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUnfortunately this makes me really uncomfortable - the "tingling" feeling is overwhelming especially on a hot summers night. It causes shortness of breath as well and the benefits is superficial. I have a sleep tracker and really hasn't improved my sleep patterns or rest. Doesn't taste like anything and doesn't mention on the label how its supposed to be consumed - a red flag for me
- DecentReview by Iron_Man (12 October 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePricefairly sweet tasting so can be taken alone in water.
1 heaped scoop seems to be the sweet spot for me.
stack with ZMA/ Tribulus to get the full worth however space 20 mins apart
Price could be better or quantity could be increased.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5,5 g) |
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving|
|GABA||5 000 mg||†|
|(as GAMMA Aminobutyric Acid)|
|(as Manganese Gluconate)|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||10 mg||50%|
|† Daily Value not established|
Some individuals who have taken a maximum dosage have experienced symptoms of anxiety, headache and nausea. Some people may experience a "flush" or tingling in their face and neck, following administration of GABA. This is a common response and is not harmful, and dissipates with continued usage. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of heart disease, glaucoma, seizure disorder or any other psychiatric condition. Individuals who are using anti-depressants simultaneously with 5-HTP may experience serotonin overload and adverse health effects.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: EVGCXCF