Serving Size: 25g
|Per 25 g||Per 100 g|
|Energy||357 kJ||1428 kJ|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||21 g||84 g|
|of which Sugars||10.25 g||41 g|
|Total fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturated fat||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.31 g||1.25 g|
|Total Sodium||250 mg||1000 mg|
|Cyto Crank Amino Plus Matrix|
|Vitamin C||250 mg||1000 mg|
|L-Alanine||31.25 mg||125 mg|
|L-Arginine||62.5 mg||250 mg|
|L-Carnitine||31.25 mg||125 mg|
|L-Glutamine||250 mg||1000 mg|
|Glutamine Peptides||250 mg||1000 mg|
|Glycine||250 mg||1000 mg|
|Taurine||250 mg||1000 mg|
|Cyto Crank Herbal Focus Matrix|
|Caffeine||87.5 mg||350 mg|
|Gingko Biloba Extract 24%||18.75 mg||75 mg|
|Guaranna Seed Extract 22%||56.25 mg||225 mg|
|Siberian Ginseng Extract 10%||250 mg||1000 mg|
|Cyto Crank Mineral Matrix|
|Calcium Citrate||75 mg||300 mg|
|Chromium Picolinate||25 mg||100 mg|
|Magnesium Lactate||60 mg||240 mg|
|Potassium Citrate||47.5 mg||190 mg|
|Sodium Chloride||200 mg||800 mg|
|Zinc Gluconate||2.5 mg||10 mg|
|** Nutritional values are calculated per the ingredients typical value.|
Ultrabolic Carb Matrix (Maltodextrin; Glucose; Fructose; Vitargo); Cyto Crank Amino Plus Matrix (Ascorbic Acid; L-Alanine; L-Arginine; L-Carnitine; L-Glutamine; Glutamine Peptides; Glycine; Taurine); Cyto Crank Herbal Focus Matrix (Caffeine Anhydrous; Gingko Biloba Extract 24%; Guaranna Seed Extract 22%; Siberian Ginseng Extract 10%); Cyto Crank Mineral Matrix (Calcium Citrate; Chromium Picolinate; Magnesium Lactate, Potassiium Citrate; Sodium Chloride; Zinc Gluconate).
Natural and Artificial Flavourings; Citric Acid; Malic Acid (Acidifier's); Non-nutritative Sweetener (Sodium Saccharin; Acesulfame K); Colloidal Silicone Dioxide (Glidant); Xanthan Gum (Thickener).
• Mix 2 heaped scoops (2 x 12.5g = 25g) with 200ml - 400ml cold water.
• For best results begin using CytoCrank 15 - 30 minutes before training and continue use throughout activity.
Do not use if any known sensitivities to any of the ingredients exist. Check with your doctor before use, should you be on any medication. Manufactured on dairy equipment and may contain dairy products. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
CytoCrank is a sustained energy sports drink for endurance and performance training pre and during your workout. Endurance and performance training requires the perfect combination of carbohydrates for energy, water for hydration, amino acids and minerals for muscle contraction and mental focus. EVOX CytoCrank is the ideal energy supplement that provides you with the high-octane fuel that you will need if you want to take your training to the next level.
EVOX CytoCrank provides natures most efficient sources of energy as a synergistic blend of carbohydrates, charged with scientifically proven energy and mental focus enhancing nutrients. These key nutrients include essential amino acids, minerals, performance enhancing herbs, potent anti-oxidants, glutamine peptides, insulin potentiators and ergogenic nutrients.
CytoCrank contains Potassium, Sodium & Magnesium. These electrolytes are needed to regulate 1. Acid/Alkaline balance. 2. Fluid balance and hydration. 3. Nerve function and muscle contraction. 4. Blood pressure and heart function.
Recent Customer Reviews
- Great ProductReview by Kyle
- Take Cyto Crank together with Muscle Works Crea Phase (one scoop). Got a good pump, muscles felt full and gave me loads of energy to get through my workouts. Good product! (Posted on 6/4/13)
- great productReview by Boltman
- Bought it a month ago and really gives you a boost in gym, too much that its hard to sleep at nights. recommend it for beginners (Posted on 2/7/13)
- Endurance With Evox Cyto CrankReview by christian
- Evox Cyto Crank really does what it says it does and more. I started to gym 1 month ago and for the first 2 weeks I didn't use any supplements. In that 2 weeks I had muscle pain and got tired really quick. Then I started using Evox Cyto Crank and the results speak for themselves!!! I had more energy during and after a gym session, didn't even had muscle pains of any sort. Evox Cyto Crank really does what it's supposed to do!!! (Posted on 11/22/12)