USN Creatine Anabolic is an advanced creatine transport and muscle cell rehydration system, designed to optimise muscle development and performance.
Creatine Anabolic is scientifically engineered to maximize creatine absorption in order to significantly increase strength and sprinting performance, boost cellular ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate) levels, increase muscle glycogen, enhance muscle cell volumization and accelerate gains in lean muscle mass.
ULTRA-5 Stack in Creatine Anabolic consists of 4 ultra-pure forms of creatine and glycocyamine to guarantee maximum uptake and internal efficacy, while still promoting natural creatine formation. It's being transported by USN's dual-carb carrier in the form of ultra-fast acting maltodextrin and waxy maize starch, and then forced deep into the muscles by USN's dynamic insulin driver Insuforce™. This immediately induces an anabolic insulin effect for optimal creatine and glycogen saturation.
Myoforce MATRIX™ offers a high dose of Beta-Alanine that helps the body use simple sugars for energy and increases intramuscular carnosine concentrations. This plays a critical role in muscle performance. The other scientifically researched ingredients in Myoforce Matrix also support glycogen synthesis, protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, while promoting the blockage of cortisol to help prevent protein breakdown in muscle.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• Mix 2 level scoops (60g) with 350ml of water for a serving.
• For the first 5 days (loading phase): Take 1 serving three times daily, 1 in the morning when you wake up, 1 before your workout and the other immediately after.
• On non-training days, spread the 3 servings throughout the day.
• Maintenance phase (after 5 days): Take 1 serving daily, immediately after exercise, or on non-training days, after waking up.
• Servings may be halved, if required.
• Important: Remember to have at least 8-12 glasses of water per day.
Serving Size: 2 level scoops (60g)
|Amount per Serving||%NRV*|
|of which total sugar||4.3g|
|ULTRA 5 STACK™||8965mg|
|Creatine HCL, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Tri-Creatine Malate, Glycocyamine|
|Of which creatine||6000mg|
|L-Glutamine, Glutamine AKG, L-Glutamine ethyl ester HCI, L-Glycine, Ca-HMB, Beta-alanine, L-Arginine HCI, L-Lysine HCI & Taurine|
|Of which Beta-alanine||1600mg|
|R-Alpha-lipoic acid, Gymnema sylvestre, Pterocarpus marsupium, Momordica charantia (bitter melon), Chromium picolinate|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
** Protein calculation based on nitrogen content.
Agglomerated maltodextrin, Creatine blend (HPLC 99.9% Creatine monohydrate, Creatine HCL, Creatine ethyl ester, Tri-creatine malate), Waxy maize starch, Glutamine blend (L-Glutamine, Glutamine AKG & L-Glutamine ethyl ester HCI), Glycocyamine, Beta-alanine, Calcium-HMB, Flavouring, Glycine, Taurine, Citric acid, Magnesium lactate, Anticaking agent, Dipotassium phosphate, L-Arginine HCI, L-Lysine HCI, Ascorbic acid, Sodium chloride, Non-nutritive sweetener blend (sucralose, acesulfame-K), Monosodium phosphate, R-alpha-lipoic acid, Momordica charantia (Bitter melon) extract, Pterocarpus marsupium extract, Colourants, Gymnema sylvestre, Chromium picolinate.
Allergen Warning: May contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts, or crustaceans.
As with all exercise and nutritional programmes, please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating or under the age of 18. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8 - 12 large glasses of water per day. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. For best results an appropriate weight gain eating plan and training programme should be followed. High intakes of free-form amino acids may cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals - if this prolongs, reduce dosage or discontinue. Large amounts of beta-alanine powder (greater than 10mg/kg of body weight) may cause paresthesia (pins and needles). Research suggests that this sensation is caused by beta-alanine binding to nerve receptors, and it is thought to generally resolve on its own after about 1.5 hours .The sensation may subside after a few weeks of continuous use. If not, discontinue use of this product. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep out of reach of young children.
SKU #: UNCANCF
- Feels like drinking poisonReview by Ntsiki (5 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI was on hyperbolic for over 2 months and got nice gains and decided to go the anabolic creatine route......its only been 2 days but the taste is so bad i think i'm gonna have to pour it down the drain and go back to hyperbolic....
- Nah bruh...Review by Gizmo (17 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWhat the hell is with is with that "Fruit Fusion". it can't be effective if you cannot stomach it and throw half of it down the drain.
- TasteReview by Maseeh (9 November 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceProducts is great but the taste should be improved.
- arghReview by kennny (2 November 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe fruit Fusion is soo bad! Like honestly it takes me a hour @ most to finish one serving isn't there a way to make it taste better
- horrible tasteReview by vernie (1 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethe pins n needles are annoying other wise results do show but a diet is needed
- terrible tasteReview by eddy (13 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessmaybe you should try to add flavours like chocolate and strawberry. i might enjoy dinking it without holding my breath... but it has a great effect and benefits
- Bad tasteReview by Towel (10 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWaist of money on the fruit fusion