Serving Size: 2 level scoops (60g)
|Amount per Serving||%NRV*|
|Protein (incl. free-form amino acids)||8.2g||15%|
|of which total sugar||6.8g|
|ULTRA 5 STACK™||8965mg|
|Creatine HCL, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Tri-Creatine Malate, Glycocyamine|
|Of which creatine||6000mg|
|L-Glutamine, Glutamine AKG, L-Glutamine ethyl ester HCI, L-Glycine, Ca-HMB, beta-alanine, L-Arginine HCI, L-Lysine HCI & Taurine|
|Of which beta-alanine||1600mg|
|R-Alpha-lipoic acid, Gymnema sylvestre, Pterocarpus marsupium, Momordica charantia (bitter melon), Chromium picolinate|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
USN Creatine Anabolic is an advanced creatine transport and muscle cell rehydration system, designed to optimise muscle development and performance.
Creatine Anabolic is scientifically engineered to maximize creatine absorption in order to significantly increase strength and sprinting performance, boost cellular ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate) levels, increase muscle glycogen, enhance muscle cell volumization and accelerate gains in lean muscle mass.
ULTRA-5 Stack in Creatine Anabolic consists of 4 ultra-pure forms of creatine and glycocyamine to guarantee maximum uptake and internal efficacy, while still promoting natural creatine formation. It's being transported by USN's dual-carb carrier in the form of ultra-fast acting maltodextrin and waxy maize starch, and then forced deep into the muscles by USN's dynamic insulin driver Insuforce™. This immediately induces an anabolic insulin effect for optimal creatine and glycogen saturation.
Myoforce MATRIX™ offers a high dose of Beta-Alanine that helps the body use simple sugars for energy and increases intramuscular carnosine concentrations. This plays a critical role in muscle performance. The other scientifically researched ingredients in Myoforce Matrix also support glycogen synthesis, protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, while promoting the blockage of cortisol to help prevent protein breakdown in muscle.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
SKU #: UNCANCF
Agglomerated maltodextrin, Maltodextrin, Creatine blend (HPLC 99.9% Creatine monohydrate, Creatine HCL, Creatine ethyl ester, Tri-creatine malate), Waxy maize starch, Glutamine blend (L-Glutamine, Glutamine AKG & L-Glutamine ethyl ester HCI), Glycocyamine, Beta-alanine, Calcium-HMB, Flavouring, Glycine, Taurine, Citric acid, Magnesium lactate, Anticaking agent, Dipotassium phosphate, L-Arginine HCI, L-Lysine HCI, Ascorbic acid, Sodium chloride, Non-nutritive sweetener blend (sucralose, acesulfame-K), Monosodium phosphate, R-alpha-lipoic acid, Pterocarpus marsupium extract, Momordica charantia (Bitter melon) extract, Colourants, Gymnema sylvestre, Chromium picolinate.
Allergen Warning: May contain traces of cow's milk, soy, barley/oats (gluten), and fish oil (iodine).
• Mix 2 level scoops (60g) with 350ml of water for a serving.
• For the first 5 days (loading phase): Take 1 serving three times daily, 1 in the morning when you wake up, 1 before your workout and the other immediately after.
• On non-training days, spread the 3 servings throughout the day.
• Maintenance phase (after 5 days): Take 1 serving daily, immediately after exercise, or on non-training days, after waking up.
• Servings may be halved, if required.
• Important: Remember to have at least 8-12 glasses of water per day.
As with all exercise and nutritional programmes, please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating or under the age of 18. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8 - 12 large glasses of water per day. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. For best results an appropriate weight gain eating plan and training programme should be followed. High intakes of free-form amino acids may cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals - if this prolongs, reduce dosage or discontinue. Large amounts of beta-alanine powder (greater than 10mg/kg of body weight) may cause paresthesia (pins and needles). Research suggests that this sensation is caused by beta-alanine binding to nerve receptors, and it is thought to generally resolve on its own after about 1.5 hours .The sensation may subside after a few weeks of continuous use. If not, discontinue use of this product. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep out of reach of young children.
- Great productReview by John
Taste Price Effectiveness
- the greatest USN productReview by marshall law
Effectiveness Taste Price
- Less bang for your buckReview by Suspect
Taste Price Effectiveness
You therefore have 2 buy 2 of these to last you a month. R400 on creatine? No thank you.
I don't know why USN SA always does this with their products. Annoying, sneaky and misleading. (Posted on 8/14/13)
- wowReview by Gys
- Its an amazing product! I used it for 1 week and got unbelievable strength gains, no real noticeable mass gain... Maybe because I'm a hardgainer!?!? I recommend this product if you're on a strength gain program. (Posted on 5/1/13)
- You never go wrong with usn creatine anabolicReview by Vkay
- It works like magic it make you crave for more heavy weight. (Posted on 4/4/13)
- great stuffReview by beer
- used it for the first time,,the new formula is great at picked up heavy weight (Posted on 3/13/13)