TNT Creatine HCL is a highly concentrated form for increased strength and lean muscle.
More Power During Training
Athletes and fitness enthusiasts have used creatine for many years to increase strength during their weight training sessions.
Not only will it help with more power but it may also reduce recovery time between sets and workouts.
Lean Muscle Builder
Being able to lift heavier weights in the gym stimulates your body to grow more muscle.
Creatine is naturally occurring in certain foods like meat with the highest amount found in the muscles of your body.
Concentrating in your muscles may contribute to maintaining and increasing lean muscle.
- Normal Training: 1 serving per 40 kg of body weight.
- Intense Training: 1 – 2 servings per 40 kg body weight.
- Off Days: Can take 1 serving per 40 kg of body weight to assist in muscle recovery.
- Take 1 hour prior to training with approximately 200 – 250ml of water or juice.
- Can either be taken on an empty stomach, with food or mixed with protein.
- CREATINE HCLReview by Gym"A"holic19 (28 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFirstly the amount of servings you get out of this product is amazing (200) most I've seen from any product. The taste is very good, got the Pineapple but think berry would be just as good.
Gives immense strength + expect Gains within the first week of use (you should train hard) + Feel like Superman when at the gym. Only down is that there is no Unflavoured version but besides, still an excellent product.
Keep up the good work TNT.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.0 g|
|of which sugars||0.0 g|
|Total fats||0.0 g|
|of which saturated||0.0 g|
|Total Fibre||0.0 g|
|Creatine HCL||670 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
Creatine HCL, Flavourant, Salt, Anti-caking Agent, Sucralose, Frutaric Acid, Colourant.
Consult a physician or healthcare provider before using this or any other dietary supplement or starting any exercise program. Do not exceed recommended dose. Maintain adequate hydration when using. Exposure to moisture and humidity may cause clumping but will not affect the product. Stirring is suggested prior to use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare professional before use.
SKU #: TNTCHCLCF