EVOX Alpha Resurgence BCAA is a workout drink for increased training endurance and recovery.
Athletes wanting to boost workout performance without using caffeine-based products use BCAA drinks.
This product is formulated with a clinically dosed 3:1:1 ratio of BCAAs together with Beta-Alanine which have been shown to increase training stamina.
Performance Carb Blend
The Alpha Glyco Matrix includes 3 carbohydrates to further increase your gym endurance.
Two of the carbs used are registered ingredients and have demonstrated to boost exercise performance.
Palatinose™ is a low-GI smart carb providing a sustained energy supply. The result is that it doesn’t block the fat burning process unlike sugar.
Lean Muscle Gains
Leucine found in the BCAA blend has been clinically researched to show the effect it has on increasing lean muscle in strength athletes.
It promotes enhanced protein synthesis by regulating the mTOR pathway. Basically it’s like putting a turbo onto your body to make it more efficient at using the food you eat.
Prevent Muscle Breakdown
Intense exercise may create a catabolic or muscle wastage environment in your body which reduces lean muscle. BCAA’s prevent muscle breakdown by supplying an ‘alternative’ fuel for your body to use instead of muscle.
Better Workout Recovery
When used during your training this product helps to accelerate recovery between gym sessions.
Optimal recovery keeps you training at peak performance for most of your workouts.
EVOX Alpha Resurgence BCAA has been developed in the E.U. using registered ingredients to give fitness athletes one of the best amino products on the market.
The smart carbohydrates used in this formulation make it unique in the category and definitely worth a try.
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop [20g]
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Energy||49 kCal / 205 kJ||†|
|Glycemic Carbohydrates||7.25 g||†|
|of which total sugars||2.1 g||†|
|Total Fat||0 g||†|
|of which saturated fat||0 g||†|
|Vitamin C||320 mg||320%|
|** Nutritional values are calculated per the ingredients typical value.|
† NRV not established
BCAA [3:1:1], Beta-Alanine, Dextrose Monohydrate, HBCD, L-Leucine, Palatinose, HMB, Maltodextrin, Anti-caking Agent, Fruitaric Acid [Acidifier], Flavourants, Citrulline Malate, Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend: Sodium Cyclamate [E952], Sodium Saccharin [E954], Acesulfame-K [E950], Waxy Maize Starch, Vitamin C, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Colourant [E160a], Magnesium Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCL [Vitamin B6]
This product has been manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat [gluten] and nuts.
• Mix 1 rounded scoop (20g) with 450 – 500ml water in your shaker.
• Sip during your training.
• For lean muscle gains use together with EVOX 100% Whey Protein Advanced.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. Consult your Primary Health Care Practitioner before use, especially if you are taking medication. Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating females. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Disapointed in my trusted brand...Review by Slowblow (9 January 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDoes not work at all... Had absolute no effect. No power boost, no endurance, and I also noticed a increase in recovery time. Use to drink water during workout. I will rather go back to just doing. Also gained a better pump when I just drink water. I am sticking with Evox 100% whey protein.
- Effective but not so tastyReview by Mikey (5 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat price for a very effective BCAA while training. I ended up diluting it a lot as the taste is not great (Creme Soda).