Evox BCAA Stack contains the perfect blend and ratios of BCAA and glutamine, which are known to increase protein synthesis and reduce muscle breakdown. BCAA's are recommended for all physically active individuals. They help reduce muscle breakdown as well as providing the essential nutrients for skeletal growth. They also play an important role in protein synthesis and energy production. BCAA's prevent muscle breakdown during a workout while assisting in nitrogen retention.
Serving Size: 10g (2 Teaspoons)
|Energy (Cal)||0 Cal||0 Cal|
|** Nutritional values are calculated per the ingredients typical value.|
• Take 2 rounded teaspoons (10g) with 200 ml water or juice after exercise.
• Best used directly before and after exercise.
- flex has got it righReview by Davinia (4 December 2015)
- EffectivenessPriceTasteflex has got it right, but i seem to notice soreness and muscle cramps while taking creatine. the most important thing to remember while taking creatine is to drink A LOT OF WATER if not your body may dehydrate plus the more water you drink the better it might make you stronger
- solidReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastereally good product and very well priced!
- OkayishReview by Kevin (2 August 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDidn't really notice any real change while using this. The taste left a lot to be desired and so did the after smell it left in your shaker
- Good stuffReview by JackSparrow (20 March 2013)
- This is good stuff. Felt my recovery was greatly improved and post workout stiffness was definitely reduced. Bit pricey though considering it only provides 30 servings.
- effectiveReview by Jaco (6 February 2013)
- Effective product, like always by Evox - terrible taste though, even when mixed with another shake.
- Good product for its purposeReview by Stanislav (12 December 2012)
- Mixing it with creatine mono before workout, during my months off pre-workout drinks, has a great effect afterwards taking two scoops with whey, feeling less exhausted and fresh to hit the gym again the next day.
- OkReview by Kevin (13 November 2012)
- I take this before and after my gym workout and find it works pretty well for me. The taste I won't rave about and does leave your bottle smelling a bit funky. Good product none the less
- okReview by Bradley (19 October 2012)
- If you double your serving per day its pretty good. For the price you'd be hard pressed to find something better.
- ImpressedReview by Dboy (18 June 2012)
- listen for what you paying this product delivers, it tastes great as well and can be mixed easily, by adding extra creatine you will make a powerful blend, really no need to look further than this product.