For a super anabolic, branched chain amino acid complex with an ideal blend of L-Leucine (3 grams), L-Valine (1 gram) and L-Isoleucine (1 gram), look no further than SSN's Instantised 3:1:1 BCAA.
The major benefit of BCAAs to weight trainers is their ability to support muscle growth, anti-catabolic support by helping reduce muscle breakdown during training as well as supporting energy and even fat loss.
To increase muscle protein synthesis and therefore muscle growth, L-Leucine has been added which is considered the most valuable in this regard as a result of its ability to activate the "mTOR pathway". Research suggests that adding extra leucine to post-workout protein and carbohydrate drinks can significantly increase muscle protein synthesis over just taking protein and carbs alone.
For an ideal combination of BCAAs to not only reduce muscle breakdown, but importantly fuel muscle development and increase lean body mass, SSN's Instantised 3:1:1 BCAA formulation is loaded with muscle protein synthesis stimulating L-Leucine.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- Nice during workoutsReview by Sj (18 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI got the orange one and the flavour-free one and I prefer the orange one. Felt like I had a bit more energy as I was sipping this during my workouts. The flavour-free one doesn't taste great but that was expected.
- No more painReview by Julia (19 May 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAs a woman I've always gotten really stiff and sore after doing muscle workouts. Since I bought this product, the stiffness and pain has reduced massively. I also have slightly more energy when drinking this during my cardio sessions and I only add one scoop to 500ml of water. It's definitely helped me with muscle formation. It's easy to drink when mixed with water.
- I like itReview by Yusuf (6 December 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBecame leaner after using this for 2 months. Used it twice a day. Once during workout and the other before lunch. Takes a little bit of time to see results, but worth it. Had the orange flavour which tasted good.
- improvedReview by Robert (27 November 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI used the previous version, but this is way better with the increased 3:1:1 ratio. The new flavour is great - sip it like cold drink during the day. Effective product that is friendly on the pocket.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (6 g)
|Amount per Serving||Per 100 g|
|Energy||20 Cal / 84 kJ||333 Cal / 1 395 kJ|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||0 g||0 g|
|Of which total sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Of which saturated fat||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Total Sodium||0 mg||0 mg|
|L-Isoleucine||1 g||16,7 g|
|L-Leucine||3 g||50 g|
|L-Valine||1 g||16,7 g|
Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Flavour, Sucralose, Colour (E104, E110).
Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Flavour, Stabiliser (E414), Sucralose, Colour (E110, E124, E122, E171).
Allergen Warning: None.
This product is made in a facility that uses egg, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Consume 1 serving (6 g) one to three times daily.
• For optimal use consider taking pre-workout, and/or immediately post-workout with a muscle building shake such as SSN's Anabolic Muscle Builder.
• Alternatively use as recommended by your nutritional advisor.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women or children. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: SSNBC311CF