Evox 5XL Muscle Meal is a protein shake to increase mass.
Gain Muscle Mass
Athletes need protein to increase muscle mass. Without enough protein you are not giving your body the fuel it needs to start the building process.
This muscle shake has 41 grams of quality protein in every 3 scoop serving. If you have two servings a day the average user will have gotten half of their protein requirements!
Up Your Weight
Part of putting on more muscle mass is to increase your body weight so that your hard-training body always has nutrition to grow. So you need to eat more food.
Taking this twice a day will add to the food you eat and give you an extra 776 calories. Enough to start increasing weight.
- Take 3 heaped scoops (100g) with 300-500ml water or skim milk.
- Use 50g of powder for weight maintenance and 100g for weight gain.
- Mix in a blender or shaker for best results.
- Use to supplement your mid-morning and mid-afternoon meals.
- To improve results take a serving directly after your training.
- Best used by active individuals on a muscle maintenance or growth training program.
- Well doneReview by Swole (9 January 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat tasting , a bit expensive but gets in the extra calories needed .
- Good productReview by Navy (10 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt works well and give me the bulking. However, running tummy is a big problem, because you loose electrolyte when your tummy is running. You have to drink lot of water as a result you will spend most of your day on the toilet. It is very disturbing if you travel.
- Lets seeReview by Claudestar (8 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI started using it into my second week haven't seen much change yet, My stomach is always loose though.
One positive though is that I was loafing drinking and not eating properly over the weekend usually I would see a big drop when I weighed in to my surprise it was about a few grams heavier than my last weigh in.
Cant say this is because of the evox as my weight tends to play around in this zone so lets see
- Currently on this productReview by Needtoknow (12 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've started using this around the first of October. Will post my final review after a month's continues use. Strawberry flavour's good.
- Great ProductReview by Wayne2Gains (20 September 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLoved it!
Work hard and you will see results!
- just started taking itReview by Rivash (2 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenesshope it works out better than my old supplement. Rather not say the name.
but so far so good .
- gooodReview by ndodana (26 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteextremely awesome one of the best mass gainer i gained in 3 weeks time but in that u have to follow the precautions and put effort in gym work outs
- just gone too expensiveReview by Bane (13 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a brilliant product. With a great protein/carb ratio . But the price now is gone just too expensive. I remember i used purchase 2 buckets a month and used to set me back at R400 each.
- GoodReview by Superman (24 December 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessit's good shake works well will see the gains coming
- The best protein powder for mass i've triedReview by Fourie (19 December 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe vanilla is a very good flavour, it trembles usn muscle meal by a mile.
- goodReview by calvin (11 November 2015)
- 10Review by MucleJunkster (20 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've used this for 2 months on hard consistent training,And it gave me results ..
- super goodReview by pasqaulie (7 October 2015)
- worked well just very expensiveReview by buzz off (2 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed it and it worked proper just to expensive
- got to expensive nowReview by kragaap (13 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenesswhy did all the evox products got so expensive now. I dont have a choice to buy a different brand.
- WorksReview by Martin (8 August 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHave used my fair share of shakes in my life . This one worked the best and still using it . Fast solid gains with power increase.
- Here we go againReview by Will (10 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBought this yesterday afternoon. Shatting myself since. No idea if it works, but I can't keep it in. I am not lactose intolerant.
- AwesomeReview by Dylan (5 July 2015)
- Got this for R500 WinningReview by Arnold in the making (21 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI like using this mass gainer for muscle recovery and is most effective when taken after a meal or workout
- patelReview by sufy (1 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastefirst i start with this product and i was 55 kg after 60 kg ...its really works good...good product and prize also reasonable...
- Super tasty manReview by Mr Gainz (4 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteDrinking this stuff is the prize after a workout.
Best out there.
- ExcellentReview by Johan (4 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceBy far the best mass gainer I have ever used. gained solid dense muscle on this and decent weight gains too. just too expensive now
- i cant wait to try this productReview by no mercy beats (9 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteive heard alot of good things about this product i finally decided to give it a try will be v
back after 3 weeks with my results
- excellenteReview by easy-T (26 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe best mass gainer I've tried_i bought a 1KG tub_taking 50g servings twice a day and still worked wonders_U won't go wrong with this
- 100% IN A BULKD BODYReview by THAPZ (26 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTaste100% IN A BULK BODY DANKX 2 DE HELP OF EVOX MUSCLE MEAL!!!
- awesomeReview by Elton Horn (6 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteLove this product
- very effective supplementReview by Johnny (1 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBy far the best supplement that I've taken. I recommend it to others that want to bulk up.
- Extremely effectiveReview by Andy (17 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBest mass gainer on the market in terms of price and all round taste and results. Would rate it above serious mass any day of the week.
- niceReview by Monster (4 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteaffordable and effective
- goodReview by mr z (2 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteVery effective
- Fantastic productReview by Simon (21 October 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI LOVED this mass gainer! Lean solid muscle mass gains! Definitely give this product a go if you serious about your training
- best value muscle mass gainerReview by leighton (8 October 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIf you having a problem bulking up here is your answer. an excellent way to get your extra carb requirements met when on a mass building program, tastes n mixes very well but you should do some cardio to avoid belly fat.
- Great taste and effectiveReview by Schalk (7 October 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBy far better taste than other products on the market and also very effective
- perfect your bodyReview by ob (8 September 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessi have used it for a month and a half and it really works. it gives you strength, power and grow bigger. am from botswana (Africa) the price is reasonable
- picked up more weightReview by jeanas (31 July 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI only weighed 62 kg but I used it. For a 3 weeks and now I am 68 kg. It really works try it. U won't be dissapointed
- good stuffReview by borass (29 July 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteits the real deal.. no need to run for the illegal stuff.
- it WORKSReview by Jeanas (11 July 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt helps you pick up mass easily. In the begining it will be slow but asoon as you pick up mass it doesn't stop
- Evox really helps with muscle buildReview by Morne (9 July 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI started using Evox 2 months ago and I can really see muscle gain. It taste great and the price is right.
- very goodReview by blackhawk (4 June 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBefore I used this product muscle growth was slow now just a week of intense training and drinking my evox suppies I can see a big difference ,I used to get really bad pains in my arms like not the good kind of pain but after evox it was gone ,think I was lacking protein though but none the less its works ,great buy and when your body wants too give up remember to push harder.
- It works like a bomb...Review by Jason Donovan Esterhuysen (3 June 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI'm using it for about a month and a half it really works nice taste .It also gives you more and more power...
- Best productReview by Damian (5 May 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHelps gain mega mass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- averageReview by rossouwu (27 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWorks, but terrible on the stomach, bloats you and gives you a running stomach
- Best Protein on marketReview by Richard (14 April 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBy far the best ration for lean muscle gains. Vanilla is by fa the best tastes amazing.
- AverageReview by Johann (10 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteCompleted my tub and it's not a bad product.
Don't expect wow gains, but it will help you retain muscle mass.
- Waste of moneyReview by Mo-gale (9 April 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is only effective for beginners, if your not is a COMPLETE waste of money. It justifies the price in terms effectiveness, it doesn't work. Took it for a month and no gains, just gave me a runny stomach. If you want good results you have to spend big. Serious mass and dymatize supper mass, won't go wrong
- works for meReview by dj deviate 1wp (25 February 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been using 5xl muscle meal for a month and have had some impressive results even the wife likes it
- Best Shake EverReview by Frans (29 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteJust started use it today chocolate is great taste like creamy mouse. And is very filling. Will update once I see if it works but really think it will
- Fantastic MRP - Meal ReplacementReview by JohnnyJ (30 December 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis has been my go to Protein product of all times. Has a great number of servings, tastes fantastic as with all Evox products, effective, you get your moneys worth. For those on a bulk this will help you hit your protein requirements whether you are on a bulk or maintenance even while cutting. It has all your vitamins and your BCAAs. So you wont need to buy a BCAAs supplements.
- The bestReview by Johan (8 December 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAbsolutely the best product.
Price is reasonable and you really get value for your money.
I've seen excellent gains on this and its my #1 supplement. The taste is great (Vanilla or strawberry) Really cant go wrong with this!
- Best Mass GainerReview by Richard (23 October 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI have just started my 6th tub, best protein carb ratio for building lean muscle and getting the bodyfat % low. Overall the best Mas Gainer out there. Very Pleased
|Amount per 50g||Amount per 100g|
|Energy||194.5 Cal||389 Cal|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||0.3mg||0.6mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.6mg||1.2mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||5mg||10mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||2.5mg||5mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||0.5mg||1mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||5mcg||10mcg|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE PER 100 GRAMS|
|Cystine / Cysteine||528mg|
Carbohydrate Blend: (Maltodextrine, Dextrose, Fructose); Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Blend: (Whey Protein Concentrate 80%, Soy Protein Isolate 90%, Hydrolysed Whey Protein, Calcium Caseinate); Glutamine Peptides; Essential Fatty Acid Powder (EFA); Raftilose Synergy 1 (Oligofructose Enriched Inulin Fibre); Other Ingredients: Soy Lecithin; Creamer; Permitted Flavourants and Colourants; Cocoa Powder (Only in Chocolate Variant); Non-nutritive Sweetener (Sodium Cyclamate, Sodium Saccharin, Acesulfame K); Colloidal Silicone Dioxide (Glidant); Xanthan Gum; Sodium Chloride.
Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Soy and Wheat (Gluten).
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18.Do not use if any known sensitivities to any of the ingredients exist. Check with your doctor before use should you be on any medication. Manufactured on dairy equipment and may contain dairy products. Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.KEEP THIS PRODUCT IN A COOL, DRY PLACE OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN.