Optimum Nutrition Fish Oils contain long-chain essential fatty acids, with equally long names like docosahexenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are essential fats that cannot be made by your body. So, consuming them through foods like salmon and supplements such as the ON Fish Oil Softgels is the only way to get DHA and EPA. Better yet, our Fish Oil Softgels are enteric coated, which means that you get all of the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
• HEART-HEALTHY Omega-3 Fatty Acids
• Long-Chain EPA and DHA Oils
• Easier-To-Swallow Softgels
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- ON - What else
Price Effectiveness Taste
- Love the fact that there isnt a taste
- Simple to take, no taste at all. Great product
- Good price and does the job
- This product is cheap and lasts for about 2months taking 6tablets a day. It's a good quality product and I've been using it for a long time now. Keeps the joints lubricated and the body feeling healthy. Definitely a smart buy.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
Servings Per Container: 200
|Calories from Fat|
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)|
- Healthy and Good
- No bad taste, price not to bad, why not use the best out there !!
- Love the taste
- I have been using ON's Fish Oil for 2 years now and I can feel the difference when I dont take it ! ps. Love the taste !!!
- Works great.... no bad aftertaste.
Great for overall health and the price really isn't bad.
- Great Value, Great Product~!
- Great product in a very booming market - great value for money and most important of all great fitness results!
- Have been using fish oils for the last few months and can safely say ill never stop. This stuff has so many benefits and is helping get lean!
- no bad taste!
- fish oil normally tastes awful but these caps have no bad aftertaste. burns fat quickly
- No fishy aftertaste
- Finally fish oil caps without fishy aftertaste!
SKU #: ON02984CF