Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre-Workout provides energy and razor-sharp focus to perform at your best during your training.
Increased Energy For Training Intensity
You want the best results from your nutrition and gym workouts. Increased training intensity helps maximizing your fitness goals and to up your intensity you need more energy.
Each serving provides 175 mg of caffeine from natural sources which will increase your energy levels and improve your mental focus during training.
No quality pre-workout would be complete without the addition of Beta-Alanine and Creatine which provide an increase in performance by improving endurance and strength. Gold Standard has both of these ingredients.
- Mix 1 level scoop (11 g) in 350 ml of cold water.
- Take one serving 15 – 20 minutes before your gym session.
- Recommended consumption is 1 serving per day.
- Gold standard pre work outReview by Lee (8 December 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteToo much money for nothing.....useless product.......
- Very Good QualityReview by Renzo (4 July 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOptimum always do what they say. Again they've done it. Very nice pre. Makes for a nice change when I need something without creatine. Fruit punch flavor is lovely.
- Not expensive for ONReview by fitnezz (7 April 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceFor the price you pay and what you are getting this is a winner. I love ON, but their whey protein has become crazy expensive. This product does what it says and I know there is no funny stuff inside.
- Good Healthy PreWorkout SupplementReview by Ameer (23 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a a great-tasting pre-workout with most of the nutrients which have been proven to be beneficial. Ordered the fruit punch flavour and it was very tasty and gave me nice clean energy and focus, with no overpowering rush or come-down, so sleeping is a breeze,
You could take this around 4 hours before bedtime and sleep fine. Great for those sensitive to caffeine.
Note that this does not have vasodilators, or an intense creatine complex, so strictly speaking, this isn't the best for insane weightlifting. If you're looking for an all-round sustainable increase in strength, focus and a bit of stamina, without the side-effects, this is for you.
Be sure to shake the container before use, as it seems bigger granules separate from smaller ones, which might affect how it hits you.
- good stuffReview by Faheem (18 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteby far the best
- FantasticReview by Luke (21 November 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis is by far the best pre-workout i have used in years. Incredible prolonged energy and mental focus. Great vascular dilator.
I would recommend this to anyone, Whether you are a seasoned athlete or just starting out.
Start out with half a scoop and increase the dosage as you get used to the stimulants.
Great for any tested athletes as well, i have used this and passed drug tests.
- Awesome ProductReview by Justin (12 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAwesome pre workout!
It tastes great and gives a smooth and continuous amount of energy throughout a workout.
- Great TasteReview by jemay (3 August 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI have tried so many preworkouts that it takes a lot for one to stand out for me. I really like this one because it actually has enough beta-alanine in it that I can feel it without adding any additional and the flavors are awesome. Pineapple is subtly sweet but tart, which I love, and the fruit punch actually has some body to it. Instead of a weird "red flavor" the fruit punch actually tastes like fruit, I swear I can taste the pineapple in it. i got a lean muscle and good shape.
- Quality product from a quality brandReview by Brian (28 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNo jokes, ON is one expensive brand. But you get what you pay for especially their Whey. Their new preworkout rocks. The price is very affordable for ON and the product works great.
Not crazy 'didn't sleep for 4 days' kind of stuff, just nice and smooth.
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (11 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Energy||112 kJ / 27 kcal|
|Vitamin D||5.0 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B1||2.0 mg||179%|
|Vitamin B6||2.0 mg||140%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||9.0 mcg||360%|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||167%|
|AMINO ACIDS||3.3 g|
|Beta-Alanine as CarnoSyn®||1.5 g|
|N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine||250 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3.4 g|
|Grapefruit Bioflavonoids||50 mg|
|Panax notoginseng||50 mg|
Creatine Monohydrate, Amino Acids (L-Citrulline, Beta-Alanine as CarnoSyn, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid), Flavouring, L-Carnitine, Vitamins (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Cyancocobalamin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Grapefruit Bioflavanoid Complex, Natural Caffeine, Thickeners (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K) Panax notoginseng Root Extract Powder, Colour (Beetroot Red).
Allergen Information: May Contain: Milk, Soy, Gluten, Egg, Nuts and Peanuts.
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physician's care. Only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age and older. Not recommended for those that are sensitive to beta-alanine or caffeine. Do not consume caffeine from other sources while taking this product. Beta-alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling or flushing sensation. Do not consume with alcohol.
SKU #: ONGSPWCF