During high-intensity training, glucose and glycogen are broken down for energy. In the process, hydrogen ions (H+) are also produced within the muscles. H+ accumulation causes the muscles to become more acidic and ultimately leads to fatigue. Packed with Beta-Alanine, Histidine, and Phosphates our Optimum Nutrition Beta-Alanine Powder formula is designed to help boost your intramuscular buffering system so that you can train harder, longer.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• Add 1 scoop of Beta-Alanine to a glass or shaker cup filled with 175-240 ml. of cold water or your favourite beverage.
• Mix or shake thoroughly for 15-20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
• Consume one serving first thing in the morning and a second serving approximately 30 minutes before your workout (or mid-afternoon on non-training days).
• The first few times that you use it, Beta-Alanine may cause a tingling sensation on your skin. With continued use, the intensity of the sensation will decrease or disappear.
• For best results, use Beta-Alanine continuously for at least 8 weeks.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (2.7 g)
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (as Dimagnesium Phosphate)||15mg||4%|
|Phosphorus (as Dimagnesium Phosphate, Monosodium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate)||70mg||7%|
|Sodium (as Monosodium Phosphate)||20mg||1%|
|Potassium (as Dipotassium Phosphate)||55mg||2%|
| * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established
Unflavoured Silicon Dioxide
Fruit Punch Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Beet Powder, Tartaric Acid, Sucralose, Yellow 5 & 6.
SKU #: ONTHCF