SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder is a complete nutrition shake for rapid muscle growth.
Increase Muscle Size
This shake gives you 33 grams of quality protein per serving to help you put on muscle.
Protein is important because it is the major building block your body needs to start making gains. Without enough of it you are not giving your muscles the fuel they need to increase muscle.
Power and Strength
Creatine has been added which gives you more strength and power during your workouts so that you can start to lift heavier weights.
Pushing more weights in the gym stimulates your body to increase more muscle mass.
After you’ve pushed yourself in the gym, having a serving of this shake after your workout will help you recover faster.
Improved recovery time means you can train at your best for each training session.
Better Protein Synthesis
The BCAA’s in this shake not only help with recovery but also enhance how your body uses the protein you get from food and shakes. Resulting in faster gains.
Complete Protein Sources
As protein is so important for your muscle building, 5 sources of protein have been added to make sure you get the benefits of each one.
With the added vitamins SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder has been a popular choice for many athletes starting their weight training program.
With over 100 customer reviews on our site we are confident this mass gainer will meet your fitness goal needs.
- Very Happy !Review by Wynand (23 September 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessProduct is amazing and effectivness is wonderfull.
Thank you very much
- It worksReview by Warren (8 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBalanced nutrition
this stuff allows you to put on weight quickly
Suggest add extra cardio depending on dosage
- Perfect I tell u.Review by SD (23 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGained 3kg's in two weeks. with good training four days a week u'll see the results, an lena bafana gale robale get enough sleep so u can grow
- Good gainsReview by Muscle (18 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've used it for a week and I have already gained some muscle mass. Don't waste time on other products.
- Very goodReview by Michael (26 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery good product. Cookies and cream flavour tastes amazing in my opinion.
- goodReview by suboor (23 February 2016)
- saiyathuReview by saythya (14 February 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGood product but result give late
- I gained 5 kgs in 3 months ...Review by Kunal (8 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI gained 5 kg .. my main moto was muscle gain and so I got it ... I was 81 with 6% fat .. well I m now 86 with the same percent of fat ... Dont knw how it works .... Although I also took creatine and other pre and post workouts regularly ... And this requires 2 hours of workout in 6 days a week for a better result ..!
- great supplementReview by avinay (21 December 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteLove it
- ultimate effectReview by chakli boy (13 December 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegood protein for lean body
- sooooo bad tasteReview by rohan1212 (17 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGood result bad taste
- goodReview by Teddy D (2 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt is a good supplement I gained 2kg in 2month I recomend it a lot
- a bit priceyReview by yolo (21 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessProduct works like a bomb I use it with testo blast and super creatine it is a bit pricy tho but it definitely works
- Good taste with Good resultsReview by SAGAR (12 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI used this supplement from 3 months ..its awesome and i gained 3 kgs,,,,its working smoothly...
- great resultReview by Vikram777 (30 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat result I have gain 6 kg mass in 2 months
- ssn anabolic muscle builderReview by shako (27 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceSsn anabolic muscle builder is a great mass building shake I used it for 2months I have gained a lot I'm big now I use it with mass addiction trust me its good
- Good mass gainsReview by Sibonga H (23 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis is a good post workout recovery essential for rapid mass gains.
- goodReview by vicky (20 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePricevry good
- Good taste with Good resultsReview by Scorpion1983 (9 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt's overall a good supplement and delivers result as expected.
- best all round supplementReview by skille (23 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAlmost 2 years on SSN supplements and all tastes are incredibly good. With guaranteed results. It is much affordable and shows more results then other brand supplements.
- Its Good If you wanna growReview by Skinnie (5 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteim on it as i type its legit and i wont quit.
POWER TO MASSive GAINERS
- gain mass 2kgReview by simeon ezra (26 February 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSsn frist time in my life using it is the Best but after work Outs Is the Is I will say Ssn All the Way So people try it don't wast time this is Good if I gain mass so you can God bless
- I'm from springbokReview by joshwin cloete (2 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt taste good and like to buy more form you people its tops for me and my results are great.
- ExcellentReview by Dvut (24 October 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeen having it for a while trying to gain weight and muscle.This isn't a mass gainer (which don't seem to work on me), But i did gain quite a bit of muscle and about 5kgs after 2 boxes.I'd definitely recommend this.
- great gainsReview by easyT (16 October 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastebought a 2Kg tub lasted me two weeks and the gains are incredible.The dosage is alright unlike some products I'v used in the past that required me to take six scoops per serving and yet the gains weren't noticeable. definitely recommend SSN,U not gonna regret it
- Gain some Mass!Review by claudfs (18 June 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTaste1kg up in a week, water weight or not I'm feeling nice & full and bulky. I just add some extra creatine into the powder and mix it with some milk, and hit it after gym.
SSN probably the best south african brand if you compare the nutritional content with other brands such as MuscleTech you'll see basically the same.
- GoodReview by Ankur (13 May 2014)
- Good StuffReview by Shebs (11 May 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceCombined with the right exercises to suit your body plus good value food and SSN, it's a deadly result. Trust me this product gives really good result. Its preferable to work on your waist/abs since this has got fat content though it's a small amount. But overall a superb product.
- A good SUPPLEMENTReview by Jay (12 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteA supplement is only what it is supposed to be, it supplies the body with nutrients, it's not a magic "5kg muscle a month potion"
That being said, it has got great nutrient values and, nice and high in calories when mixed with full cream milk (which bumps up the protein as well).
P.S. Laughed my butt off for the 5 kg muscle in 1 month and the, 20 kg muscle in 6 months.
A beginner will be lucky to pack on a kg a month of lean muscle.
The truth of their gains:
5kg guy. 800g to 1kg of muscle, 1.5 kg of fat, 2.5kg water weight.
20kg guy: 5kg to 6kg muscle, 7 to 9 kg water, 6 to 8 kg fat.
- Awesome reultsReview by Batista (30 March 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have been using it for a month and I have gained 5kgs of lean muscle. I recommend it to all rugby players looking to put on size quickly
- Very goodReview by Small Suga (23 March 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWell I used it for a few months and I gained a lot and then I stopped working out then I lost a few kilos because of cardio but I still have those nice,sexy muscles
- ssn is the best.Review by JUICE (16 February 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSSN anabolic muscle builder is the best supplement out there, the results are amazing. It is specifically designed for people looking to bulk up and get stronger- I used it and gained 20kgs of muscle in 6 months.
- Great stuff!!Review by Havoc07 (9 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteCombined this with a good whey protein and halved the servings and got really impressive gains with this stuff. I only used it as a post workout shake, stuff really is worth the try!! Tastes good as well
- A good source of protienReview by A.K (3 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have used this product on a number of occasions, have seen some good gains> its worth a try
- UnsureReview by Ryan69 (17 December 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceHave Just Started Taking SSN Anabolic MuscleBuilder & So Far The Strawberry Flavour Taste's Horrible ...But it's giving Explosive gains of muscle mass within a month,,while taking USN Muscle Fuel STS & Biogen: Bulk combined with it...I take it after training,but in the End I have No Regret's! ...Taste is very bad Tho....
- Great StuffReview by Frans (13 December 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLoved it and it works was hoping for faster effect but works well
P.S. Cookies and Cream smells great but does not taste as you would aspect
- Should Make the 2KG a 2,5 or 2,7KGReview by Dewald (8 December 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe Anabolic Muscle builder works really effectively but if you want to take a dose in the morning and a post workout dose then the product will only last about 10 days. The should just make the size of the product a bit bigger for ones who don't want to buy the 5KG.
- Worst product EVER!Review by Phreak (10 November 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have used the first, and my last 4kg container of this product, the cookies and cream tasted like mash potatoes, and the effectiveness of this product doesn't exist. This is honestly the worst muscle builder supplement I've ever used!
- GreatReview by Darren (6 November 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTastecookeis and cream tastes quite good and this product works really well, helps to put on weight fast and price is considerate
- Great productReview by Izak (14 October 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGot some good gains, and great post workout recovery. Only went through my first 1kg bag, but the effect is showing so far. My body fat % have been constant, but my weight has significantly increased. Using crea mass, anabolic drive and this, and picked up around 5kgs in 2 weeks from 83kgs to 88kgs together with some hard training and proper training. Won't recommend the strawberry taste though. Going to try the cookies and cream next.
- good stuff!Review by hardgainer!! (29 September 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePricei have been eating like a animal also but this shake is doing amazing things for me! i got from 58.4 kg to 64.2 in one month! it taste so so and doesn't mix well for me! but i love it !!
- Good Post WorkoutReview by Willie (25 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI only use this product for a post workout and that's it. Contains a decent amount of amino acids, protein and carbs to full your body for a hour or so after workout. Chocolate tastes awesome with milk but not with water. I recommend this as a post workout only.
- Bang for your buckReview by Sahil (27 August 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat value for money, balanced mass gain and recovery combination
- ImpressedReview by Emmanuel (3 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have been using this product for 2months ,have to say seen big gains .
- Excellent productReview by Mr. G (4 June 2013)
- This was a good product for me in the beginning, gained 3kg in just 3 weeks due to the fact that I'm a very hard gainer, but no extra fat. With the second use, no results.... Maybe best for beginners, unless you use it in a stack like Crea-pump and Crea-mass; results for sure!
- Love it!Review by Michael (9 May 2013)
- Have used a few mass gainers, this one is by far one the better ones, chocolate flavor even with a serving of bcaa, glutamine and creatine powder added for post workout still tasted great, good ratio of carbs and protein, price is good and the results (which matters the most) have been great over the duration, nearing the end of my 2nd tub, definitely a keeper and you will not be disappointed!
- It worksReview by Warren (17 April 2013)
- Best tasting mass builder on the market -choc-Works just as good...excellent product and well worth the try>>>>
- amazing mass gainer!!!Review by super mass (7 March 2013)
- I went from 80kg to 83.1kg's in my first week and I only used half of a 1kg tub!!!! Taste is amazing !! And mass gains are giant!!! I recommend this SSN supplement to everyone!!!!
SSN for ever!!!!!!
- You want to buy this!Review by Kgotsofatso (19 February 2013)
- OH! Loving the taste, and thefact that it mixes easily... Using it along with Supplements SA's Testoblast (ZMA Tribulus). Good combo.
- Works greatReview by Armandt (14 February 2013)
- It's my second tub I'm using and the results are great! A 5 or 6 kg tub would be great!!
|Flavour: Cookies and Cream |
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (100g)
Servings per Container: 20 (2kg) /40 (4kg)
Amount Per Serving
1533 kJ / 365 kCal
|ANABOLIC AMINO ACID COMPLEX||3550mg|
|† RDA not established|
Anabolic Protein and Amino Acid Complex (Ultra Filtered Whey Protein, Soya Protein Isolate, Fat Free Dairy Solids, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Taurine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Maltodextrin, Flavour, Guar Extract, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin Blend, Sucralose, Chromium Picolinate.
Allergen Information: Cow’s milk, Soy, Eggs.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Mix 2 scoops (approx 100 g) with 300-400 ml cold fat free milk.
For ease of mixing use a blender or shaker.
For best results take one serving immediately after weight training workouts.
Additional servings may be taken during the day depending on individual caloric and nutritional requirements and ones need to gain muscle mass.
Lactose intolerant individuals should substitute cold water for the fat free milk.
Serving size and mixing ratios may be adjusted to meet individual requirements and taste preferences.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use as sole source of nutrition for weight reduction.
Category: Nutrition Drinks & Shakes