Formulated with a blend of some of the most scientifically powerful bodybuilding and power boosting nutritional compounds available, SSN's X-Series Amino Gain includes Creatine, Glutamine, Taurine and the Branched Chain Amino Acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine.
Power and strength is provided by Creatine, enhanced recovery and cell volumisation with the inclusion of Glutamine and Taurine and anti-catabolic, lean muscle preserving effects with added branched chain amino acids.
To support insulin in driving glucose, amino acids and other anabolic compounds into muscle tissues for enhanced growth and recovery, Amino Gain is fortified with the insulinogenic compound 4-hydroxyisoleucine which is a form of the amino acid isoleucine.
For dramatically improve recovery as well as strength and lean muscle tissue gains in hard training athletes, SSN's X-Series Amino Gain combines these performance enhancing nutritional compounds form a potent and synergistic combination.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• As a dietary supplement mix two rounded teaspoons (10 g) of Amino Gain with 250 - 300 ml of cold water or your favourite beverage.
• For best results, consume a serving immediately after exercise (ideally along with a carbohydrate / protein shake, such as SSN's Anabolic Muscle Builder).
• Advanced lifters should consider consuming an additional serving daily, either with breakfast or with your pre-workout meal.
• Alternatively use as recommended by your nutritional advisor.
• Tip – To maximise Amino Gain's strength, recovery and lean muscle building effects, consume extra water every day and increase your daily protein intake by way of a high quality pure protein supplement such as SSN's X-Series Whey Performance Protein or SSN's 100% Whey Protein.
- Great productReview by Marco (13 May 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBetter than the other leading brands out there. Good price.
- Great flavourReview by Seve (13 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteLike the flavour (Pink Lemonade). Nice little product. Doing crossfit 4 times a week I need something to help with recovery and this does it.
- Lasting during trainingReview by Brent (22 November 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGiving me more endurance during my training and definitely improved recovery. Strength is also up a bit, must be from the creatine. Great product and well priced. Will keep buying.
Serving Size: 2 Rounded Teaspoons (Approx 10 g)
|Amount per Serving||Per 100 g|
|Energy||24 Cal / 100 kJ||240 Cal / 1 000 kJ|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||0 g||0 g|
|Of which total sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Of which saturated fat||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Total Sodium||0 mg||0 mg|
|Creatine HCL||2 g||20 g|
|Anabolic Amino Acid Complex||6,25 g||62,5 g|
|Instantised 2:1:1 BCAA Blend|
|4-Hydroxy Isoleucine (fenugreek extract)|
Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Flavour, Sucralose, Colour (E104, E110).
Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Flavour, Sucralose, Colour (E110, E124, E122, E171)
Allergen Warning: None.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women or children. People at risk for renal disorders, particularly diabetics, should consult their physician prior to use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: SSNAGCF