USN BCAA Amino-Gro is a during workout drink to improve recovery and build muscle.
Stimulate Lean Muscle
Fitness enthusiasts know the benefits of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) in helping them achieve their goals. A blend of the three amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
BCAAs play an important role in protein synthesis which is responsible for repairing and growing lean muscle.
Prevent Muscle Breakdown
Not only do BCAAs stimulate muscle growth but they prevent muscle breakdown during your workouts.
If you do not give your body enough nutrients to fuel your workout then it may use lean muscle as an energy source.
Taken during your gym session BCAA’s provide an alternative fuel so that your hard-earned muscle is not at risk.
- Mix 3 scoops (18g) into 400ml of cold water in your water bottle and shake well for 30 seconds.
- Start drinking 1 serving 40 minutes before your workout.
- Have a second serving during workout and a final serving immediately after your workout.
- For maximum results from this product use together with a weight training program 3 – 5 times per week.
- Better recovery but taste must be improvedReview by Blaine (11 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteYeah, recovery improved but the taste is typical USN ..... not good. The ingredients of the product are great, but you need to get them down one way or another.
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV*|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)|
BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Citric Acid, Flavouring, Potassium chloride, Disodium phosphate, Beta-alanine, L-Glutamine, Maltodextrin (agglomerated), L-Citrulline malate, Anti-caking agent, Sweetener (Sucralose), Colourant, Pyridoxine HCI, Folic acid
Allergen Information: No common allergens added but may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts or crustaceans.
As with all supplementation, please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating, or under the age of 18. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8-10 large glasses of water per day. High levels of amino acids may cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals - reduce dosage or discontinue use if this is the case. Large amounts of beta-alanine may cause paresthesia (pins and needles). Research has suggested that this sensation is caused by beta-alanine binding to nerve receptors, and it is thought to generally resolve on its own after about 1.5 hours. The sensation may subside after a few weeks of continuous use. However, if this reaction continues, please reduce dosage or discontinue. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep out of reach of young children.
SKU #: UNBCAGCF