Supplement Factory Dextrose (also known as D-glucose, glucose, or grape sugar) is a simple sugar (monosaccharide) and an important carbohydrate in biology. Cells use it as a source of energy and a metabolic intermediate. Glucose is one of the main products of photosynthesis and starts cellular respiration.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• Dissolve 1 heaped scoop (50g) into liquid of choice and shake/stir.
- really goodReview by bthegains (21 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessreally good but how much servings dose it have
- Spike upReview by subhaan (11 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAdded with whey and creatine, this is the best to spike up insulin and fuel those muscles after a good workout.
- goodReview by Darren (6 November 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteworks well with creatine creating an insulin spike
- Great product to consume post workoutReview by Jared (22 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI mix this product and consume it with Supplement Factory Maltodextrin after my gym workout and it does definately help ith my recovery and replenish my glycogen!
- Good for post workoutReview by Gys (5 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteDextrose is virtually pure glucose, which means its perfect for glycogen replenishment after your workout, you'll need between 65 and 75grams to fill your stores, its a must in all diets! The taste is just quite bad, tastes like sugar in water or milk. It could make you fat though if you consume it at the wrong times.
- Good stuffReview by jp (26 January 2013)
- I bought this as a source of energy because i started a new diet. And it does what it says. This has opened the door for me to try other supplement factory products. Thumbs up
- SpikeReview by andre (12 November 2012)
- Best ever! Honestly
Serving Size: 50gr
|Amount per Serving|
|of which Sugars||45.5g|
This product is not a drug and is not meant to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: SFDX01