Supplements SA Creatine Supreme is micronised to create a fine powder which maximises absorption and improves digestion to improve gains in size and strength.
Creatine monohydrate is the most popular and effective supplement used by athletes looking to gain lean muscle and strength.
- 15% size increase in 6 days.
- Instant short term (Adenosine Triphosphate) energy and strength.
- Increases testosterone levels and protein synthesis.
- Essential for sprinting (athletics, swimming, cycling), rugby, soccer, cricket, hockey.
- Speeds up recovery from injury through a process called Myogenesis.
- Helps to burn fat.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- Stopped Using after a weekReview by Hessel (15 March 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceStopped using after a week or so. Kept giving me the runs and cramps especially when you had to take it on an empty stomach. Did start to see some gains though. Was using in conjunction with SSA Whey Isolate Protein
- Best you can ever haveReview by Prof (5 February 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteKeep it that way
- awesome product indeedReview by gain (3 December 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWould recommend..noticed some gains within 3 days
- it's greatReview by mawawa (6 November 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThat is my first time using this product I was using creatine hcl it was good and now am expecting lot of gains but instructions are confusing me any help please!!!!
- Not that effectiveReview by Harry (6 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteDon't seem to get an energy boost from this.
- Works. Bitter. Good Price.Review by Gitz (25 January 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis creatine really does the job. Muscles feel fuller, energy is up, strength is up. If you drink it with water it's very bitter but mix with your shake and you're all good. The price for 500g makes this worth it for me. Would recommend.
- Cool though it all needs hard workReview by Steady (30 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWow can't waiting to get another
- First time I'm using thisReview by Lubbe (14 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIts the first time that I'm using this supp and I really hope to build some muscle as the Rugby season starts in a few weeks for me..
- This product works.Review by Paul (13 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI gained 2.5kg in the loading phase (4days). My chest is on point n0w, i even had problems wearing my h00die
- great productReview by at (23 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI gained 2 kg from 500g but I want to try it with ssa massive muscle
- Not to shabbyReview by Mr muscle (19 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNot bad , I prefer ssn anabolic muscle builder that supports made me super huge .
- amountReview by beginner (11 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessits great and all but it doest say how much to use a day
- the best suppReview by ceezy (30 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteReally made amazing gains on this. Started noticing gains after 4days and everyone started saying that I'm huge, I love this product, don't waste money on other supplements, buy this supp its the best, I used it 4 a month and a half and gained a lot of mass better than USN fast grow anabolic and hyperbolic mass mixed.
- Great productReview by Petresco (23 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIn 2 weeks only 2 weeks I have seen amazing results with hard work and a good diet,combine the Supreme with Evox_5xl formidable mass!!!!
- brilliant productReview by gary (5 December 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessimpressive product best creatine so far.
- Thumbs UpReview by Tankster (22 November 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceStock standard creatine at a great price. Not worried about the taste because I mix it with Grape juice or my whey shake. This lasts me about 2 months. Steal at the price.
- clean powerReview by Iron_Man (7 August 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessbeen stacking this with the amino x2 and using as an intra-workout shake (good clean energy for endurance) and as "a first thing in the morning shake"
results are good, recovery is good.taste is good in masking creatine taste and L-glute.
i don't load creatine only take as mentioned above. worth the cash spent
- works wellReview by Mhlengi (28 July 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteVery good supplement
- Awesome product_if not the the bestReview by TMT baby !!! (14 July 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNot that bad if you take it with fruit juice, really works, awesome product at a good price and noticed gains in 3/4 days
- great supp but worst taste ever.Review by KAI(QULORN) (25 June 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat supp worst taste
- awesomeReview by Mufasa (10 June 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegreat product, started noticing gains after 4 days
- Good ProductReview by Paolo (22 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteVery Effective. Good gains! and Not punishing the Kidneys.
Thank you supplement world for great advice and service. My one stop supplement shop!
- GoodReview by Riaan (15 April 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessYou can surely notice the gains great product to use
- solid gainsReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastehave made some decent gains using this. absolutely love supplements sa as they provide really quality products at really good prices
- Very effective than nothing on earthReview by Carbadimo (3 March 2014)
- Very very good!Review by MrHaha (14 November 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenesswonderful product! I'm not even finished the tub and people are noticing the changes in my body! The fact that it is tasteless make it very versatile because it can be mixed with any drink! Very happy!
Serving Size: 5g
Servings Per Container: 100
|Creatine Monohydrate||5000 mg|
Allergen Warning: Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
• One serving is a rounded teaspoon (5g) with a glass of fruit juice or with water and five or more teaspoons of dextrose.
• Ingesting a carbohydrate solution (sugars) with creatine promotes a 60% greater increase in total creatine concentrations in the muscle, compared with taking creatine alone.
C• REATINE SUPREME can also be taken with a pre- or post-training drink, or both, as your drink should include protein and carbohydrates.
First four days:
• 4 servings (20 g) spread out throughout the day. This is the loading phase.
• 1 serving (5 grams) in the morning on an empty stomach.
This product is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any form of disease.
SKU #: SSACSCF