TNT BCAA 3:1:1 supports muscle recovery and lean gains.
BCAA's are a blend of the three amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine which have been researched to show that they improve recovery from intense weight training and more importantly help with lean muscle growth.
L-Leucine is responsible for enhanced muscle protein synthesis. What this means is that all the protein you consume; whether it be from whole food sources like chicken, beef, fish or from your protein shakes, your body is able to utilise the protein more efficiently for repair and building of lean muscle.
Think of it as a turbo charger for your body!
The best time to use a BCAA product is just before or during exercise. By sipping on BCAA's during training you are preventing any muscle loss which may occur and priming your muscles to utilise the protein in your post workout shake a lot better.
BCAA's are inexpensive and a powerful ally in your fitness arsenal.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• Take one serving (2 slightly rounded scoops = 12g) and mix with 150ml - 250ml chilled water depending on taste preference.
• Add a serving of your 3:1:1 BCAA to your Kevlar NOX Pre-workout and start sipping 10 prior to exercise then use Kevlar Reload intra-post recovery with added BCAA.
- Good product for speedy recoveryReview by raimond (18 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaste wasn't great but effective and well priced compared to other bcaa products! If you order TNT bcaa's I would suggest watermelon flavour!
- averageReview by Gymboy (28 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThought I would try this new bcaa but doesn't taste nice at all especially after using evolve prolong won't finish the tub going back to my prolong sorry tnt prolong is the king of bcaa
Serving Size: 2 Rounded Scoops
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Protein (from amino acids)||10.3g||18%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.1 g|
|Of which sugars||0.0 g|
|Total Fats||0.0 g|
|Of which saturated||0.0 g|
|Total Fibre||0.0 g|
|BRANCH CHAIN & AMINO PROFILE|
|*% NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
NA - No set NRV
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glycine, Taurine, Frutaric Acid, Salt, Anti-Caking Agent, Flavouring, Sucralose, Bioperene, Colouring (E122).
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AND ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
SKU #: TNTBCACF