Evolve Nutrition Basix DAA Powder is a premium testosterone amplifier for supporting an increase of lean muscle and improved strength.
D-Aspartic Acid is a naturally occurring amino acid primarily found in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus and the testes. It may act as a sexual stimulator for men by helping to enhance libido and overall performance.
A human study showed that it raised natural testosterone levels in healthy adult males an average of 42% in as little as 12 days, with some experiencing a boost of over 50% for the same time period.
The study also indicated that testosterone levels were still elevated 3 days after the discontinuation of D-Aspartic Acid, which indicates that it builds up over time and then slowly decreases after supplementation is stopped.
During the study a daily dose of 3.12 grams per day of DAA was used.
Evolve Nutrition Basix DAA Powder may be beneficial for athletes and fitness enthusiasts looking to increase lean muscle and lift more weight.
Does DAA Powder have to be loaded?
No, you do not have to load DAA Powder. However many users find that they experience quicker results by doing so.
Should it be cycled?
Yes, it should be cycled. It can be used for periods of up to 8 to 12 weeks followed by a 4 week break.
Can DAA Powder be stacked with other supplements?
It is very versatile and can be stacked with a variety of supplements. It can be added into almost any of your protein shakes or pre-workout drinks provided they do not already contain D-Aspartic Acid.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3.2 g)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|D-Aspartic Acid (Sodium D-Aspartic Acid)||3 200 mg||†|
|† Nutrient Reference Value not established.|
• As a dietary supplement, consume 1 scoop per day on an empty stomach, or with the first meal of the day.
• Do not consume for longer then 8 weeks without at least a 4 week break before using again.
This product is for healthy males over 21 years of age. Consult a physician before using this, or any dietary supplement, especially if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication, or if you have any pre-existing medical condition. It is rare but possible to have androgenic side effects including but not limited to increased risk of male pattern baldness or gynecomastia with this product.
- great productReview by kmn (6 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI didn't buy it from this website, which was a mistake cos I got it for R190 but that aside, my libido is up and lost a lot of belly fat n my bench/squat are up. Hate the taste but love the results. Big thumbs up!!!!!
- No nonsenseReview by Andz (31 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNo patented blend this and proprietary that. The active ingredient in powder form to add to a shake, drink whatever. The taste is rubbish. No really bad. You need to mix it with some flavour. But after 2 weeks my workouts improved and sex drive up. To early for muscle gains, but hopeful.
- good stuffReview by Iron_Man (29 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe taste is RANCID but it works. been stacking this with Tribulus from USN and I have become lean yet powerful. All my lifts went up. Libido improved as well.
Evolve please release 7 methoxy iso... powder as well.
- Strength and sex drive upReview by Brent (26 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceDid some research and DAA seems to be it. Tried tribulus in the past, was okay. I think I respond better with DAA because my training has just improved overnight. Libido is also up ... for the price you can't go wrong.
- WOWReview by Vish (18 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeen looking for this in powder form for a long time. Price is unbelievable so got some straight away. I can definitely feel my strength increase (after a week). No lean muscle gains yet. So far so good.