MuscleTech Cell Tech Performance Series is a scientifically engineered, hardcore creatine formula designed for hardgainers who have trouble putting in size and strength.
This scientifically engineered creatine formula contains core ingredients supported by over 30 research studies conducted over multiple decades.
Multi-Stage Carb Blend
Carbohydrates fuel fitness performance and muscle gains. Research has shown that creatine is better absorbed by the muscle cells when taken with fast-digesting carbohydrates.
Formulated with 5 types of carbohydrates to optimize creatine delivery and workout recovery.
Increase Protein Synthesis
The BCAA MATRIX provides the vital amino acids necessary to increase protein synthesis and prevent muscle breakdown during your workouts.
Protein synthesis plays an important role in adding lean muscle.
Studies have demonstrated that combining Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) improves the absorption of creatine and carbohydrates into the muscle cells.
MuscleTech Cell Tech Performance Series is packed with powerful ingredients and is formulated to deliver results for the hardest of gainers.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (49 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||125mg||208%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||5.25mg||263%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||0.2mcg||3%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||32.5mg||8%|
|Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate)||24mg||1%|
|MUSCLE GROWTH AND STRENGTH MATRIX|
|CELL-VOLUMIZING AMINO ACID MATRIX|
|Alpha lipoic acid||100mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Multi-Stage Carb Blend (Glucose Polymers, Dextrose, ModCarb® [Oat Bran, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet], Waxy Maize [Corn Starch], Cluster Dextrin), Soluble Corn Fiber, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red No. 40.
Processed in a facility that processes milk, egg, wheat, soy, tree nut, peanut and fish/crustacean/shellfish ingredients.
• Take 1 scoop with 180 ml of water immediately following your workout.
• If you’re not training that day, have your serving in the morning when you wake up.
• As with all creatine products, maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
FOR BETTER RESULTS:
• Take 2 scoops of with 350 ml of water immediately following your workout.If you’re not training that day, take 2 scoops in the morning when you wake up.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
• For the first 7 days (loading stage): Take 2 scoops with 350 ml of water in the morning when you wake up and 2 scoops with 350 ml of water immediately after your workout.
• If you’re are not training that day, take 2 scoops with 350 ml of water in the morning when you wake up and 2 scoops with 350 ml of water later in the day.
• Maintenance stage: Take 2 scoops with 350 ml of water immediately following your workout. If you’re not training that day, take 2 scoops with 350 ml of water in the morning when you wake up.
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor if you have a medical condition or before starting any diet or exercise program. If you experience a skin rash or other allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult s medical doctor. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN