My Wellness Hard Mass has arrived to help you smash through your muscle building barriers and help you achieve your goals.
The shake great tastes and has been developed by scientists to provide you with the following benefits below.
Carbohydrates that are in perfect combination delivering excellent glycogen replacement. It can been shown that a combination of high and low molecular weight carbohydrates are best for glycogen replenishment. Maltodextrin and Potato starch are perfect partners to create muscle fullness post training.
One sign of a quality mass gainer is the amount of sugar it contains per serving. Hard Mass only has 4 grams of sugar per serving versus 20+ of some competing brands. Excessive sugar consumption leads to fat gains around the stomach.
Micro-nutrients in the form of a superstack to enhance your muscle building potential. Muscular focused amino acids and metabolites have been included to further assist in providing a complete solution for hard-gainers.
My Wellness Hard Mass is an affordable and well formulated mass gainer perfect for the athlete looking to increase size.
Serving Size: 4 Heaping Scoops (200 g)
|Per 100 grams||Amount Per Serving|
|Of which Sugar||2g||4g|
|Of which Saturated||1g||2g|
|HYPER GROW STACK||3500mg||7000mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Taurine|
|VITAMIN PROFILE||%RDA (Per 100 grams)||%RDA|
Glyco-carb Blend ( Maltodextrin, Potato Starch ), Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Pea Protein Isolate, Soya Isolate), Hyper-Grow Stack(Taurine, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine) Cocoa Powder (in chocolate flavour only), MCT oil, Flavouring, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Vitamin Pre-Mix, Sucralose.
Made in a facility that handles peanuts, fish, dairy and soy.
• For a full 200 gram serving dissolve 4 heaped scoops into 400ml of water or skim milk.
• Servings may be halved if necessary.
• Consume after training or as an added meal.
- It's Belgian chocolateReview by Bhubesi (14 April 2021)
- It's not easy to find a mass gainer with less sugar, A mass gainer that wont give you a big belly..job well done but it's messed up that you guys dont have proper chocolate,Belgian Chocolate is not my favorite n i dont like vanilla...would love to spend more money on you guys but your current flavors dont do it for me.
- Great productReview by Clement (21 February 2020)
- My number 1, 1st choice product great results