Solgar Vitamin D3 400IU is a premium formula delivering vitamin D in the form that is easiest to use by the body.
The benefits of the “sunshine vitamin” are numerous and well documented, in particular for immune health support.
It is estimated that millions of people around the world have very low levels of vitamin D.
Vitamin D is naturally obtained from eating foods rich in vitamin d and sensible exposure to the sun.
During the winter months, supplementing with vitamin D3 may be an option to maintain adequate vitamin D levels.
Some of the potential benefits that Vitamin D contributes towards:
• Normal function of the immune system.
• Maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
• Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
• Contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
• Maintenance of normal muscle function.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving||%EC NRV*|
|Vitamin D3||400 IU (10 mcg)||200%|
|* EC Nutrient Reference Value|
Bulking Agent: safflower oil, Softgel Capsule Shell: Gelatin (from bovine), Vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours.
• As a food supplement for adults, one (1) softgel daily.
• Preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
• Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged. For Best Before End and Batch No, information see neck of bottle.