Solgar Natural Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 100 µg utilises the highly bioavailable natural form of Vitamin K called Menaquinone-7.
Vitamin K2 has long been known to play an important role in bone building and blood clotting.
This unique Vitamin K is derived from natto, a traditional Japanese fermented food known to be rich in this vitamin and with a long history as a superfood.
• Supports optimal calcium distribution to the bones.
• Unique patented version of Vitamin K2, Menaquinone-7, the type of vitamin K2 manufactured by the gut microflora and known to have significantly higher bioactivity than K1.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
|Vitamin K2||100 µg||133%|
|*EC NRV =EC Nutrient Reference Value|
Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, dextrin, maltodextrin), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Cellulose Gum, Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7).
Contains Soya and Milk
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweetener, Artificial flavours or Colours.
• As a food supplement for adults, one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime.
• Or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
• Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, especially blood thinning medications, or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged. For Best Before End and Batch No. Information see neck of bottle.