SSA Supplements Liver Support contains a group of flavonoligans collectively known as Silymarin in milk thistle extract to counteract damage to the liver from free radicals, viruses and alcohol.
Even the use of a number of natural supplements at one time can result in enormous stress being placed on the liver.
The active ingredients protect the liver cells by preventing the recirculation of toxins, and removing the toxins from the cells.
SSA Supplements Liver Support contains a full spectrum of ingredients for optimal liver support.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|Prunella Vulgaris Ext 10:1||300 mg||†|
|Milk Thistle (Std. 80% Silymarin)||300 mg||†|
|NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
†- NRV not established
Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Purified Water, Colourant), Pirosil (Silicon Dioxide).
Contains no common allergen, but is produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
• Take 1 capsule 2 - 3 Times a day with meals.
Seek advice form a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women or children. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
This product has not been evaluated as a medicine by the Medicines Control Council of South Africa and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any decease. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT REPLACE A PROPER DIET.
- Do ResearchReview by Marco (10 March 2013)
- I bought this product to protect liver from to much strain, Milk Thistle actually lowers androgen receptors which lowers muscle gain done by research. But for alcohol use I would recommend it.
- healty livingReview by the_stig (13 October 2011)
- This is a very strong liver product out there. It is a good choice if u want 1 of the beast. I have'nt got any sides yet.
It is worth the money. Good value. Try it
- greatReview by andrew (11 August 2011)
- Best liver support product, only thing I found with this that a didn't get from any other milk thistle supplements was a really upset stomach for the first week, but was fine there after.
- Happy LiverReview by Johan (10 November 2010)
- Very good product to keep your liver safe and functioning properly.
Have never experienced any side-effects from this or any other Milk Thistle containing product, even using up to 4caps per day.
- strongReview by Alheit (4 October 2010)
- a bit too strong, gives me headaches.does not even help if i half the dosage...