Supplements SA Pure Whey Protein is a great tasting lean muscle shake.
Build Lean Muscle
One of the most important nutrients to help you reach your fitness goal is protein.
Protein feeds your muscles amino acids to help stimulate growth. This product gives you 25 grams of quality protein per serving.
Help with Recovery
The whey used has a naturally occurring high amount of branched chained amino acids (BCAA’s).
BCAA’s help with improved recovery from your workouts and contribute towards improved muscle tone.
The protein comes from a blend of Whey Concentrate and the more rapidly absorbed Whey Isolate.
This is an ideal mix to give your body amino acids shortly after your workout to start the recovery process as well as supplying protein to help build muscle from the slower absorbed Concentrate form.
Amino acids in the whey shake assist with maintaining lean muscle while reducing body fat following a calorie controlled eating program.
Supplements SA Pure Whey Protein offers great value for money with their 3kg bucket, which should give you approximately 100 servings.
Available in a variety of delicious flavours at an affordable price this is one of our most popular whey protein shakes.
- Best WheyReview by Mahri (19 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI love this protein. I've noticed huge difference since using it. my muscles look fantastic and its well priced.
- Best Affordable WheyReview by Milo510 (8 May 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSupplements SA got the formula right to bring us a great whey at a very low price.
Helps a lot to obtain the lean muscle we all hope for, over continuous use for a few months.]
Only drawback I can find is the taste is really sweet, hence the reason I almost always get Vanilla to mix with coffee.
- Almost too Sweet, real chocolate taste, labled wrong.Review by Donny (16 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTaste22g per 30 (1.5 scoops recommended) as per the 25g advertised here. and the 29g advertised when I bought it.
Tasted like real chocolate though, great without milk, but there is some heavily over sweetened notes in it, and if you can't handle intense sugary tastes, this is a no go. To me, it's bearable, and i love sugary stuff in general so might not be for most.
Not very thick, a bit clumpy, hot water does the trick to smoothen it out.
Price is great, love that it's local, and supplement world delivers fast.
- AmazingReview by BobbyBoulders (29 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAlways used SSA products and never got it wrong.
Was using SSA Massive Muscle (strawberry) and it was too sweet but results were good. Decided to lean out so got this product (vanilla) and paired it with some monohydrate. Awesome size and strength gains.
- So far so goodReview by Mapele (19 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessOk, I started taking it today. I bought the Strawberry flavour. I love it, I also love the fact that u only need a glass full. I presume it'll will not be hush with my tummy. So far so good. But hey, wish me luck.
- Good Whey for a Great $Review by WJ ERASMUS (1 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOne of the most valued whey powders on the market!
Good Taste, mixes very easy and is very affordably for someone who is looking to build on lean muscle and living a healthy lifestyle!
You cant go wrong with this product.
- Too sweet, bad tasting bananaReview by Kudra (24 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteRecently decided to try out this product, been using other products but unfortunately i made a wrong choice w the flavor. Wanted to taste banana but its awful, too sweet. I hate the taste. I have no choice but to drown it down my throat. The results are good though.
- Great Value Great PriceReview by Charlton (28 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat Value Great Price, best option for those on a budget
- GOOD STUFFReview by G (18 July 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTaste is great! works great! good price!
- effectiveReview by terra (19 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastecheap and effective
- priceReview by kurt (13 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSA supplement should look into the fact that all guys cant afford this products... supplements shouldn't just be for working people but for people like me that are still studying and doesn't earn a income. its so expensive...hope u guys can see into this matter
- Good protein content, incredible tasteReview by Dylan (23 September 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI have tried different whey protein shake products that are on the market and this one has to be one of the most effective ones with regards to its pricing. Well done SuppSA
- Quality Product i don't know but the smellReview by Francois (14 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe product (chocolate) smells of cheap Chinese factory plastic which is terrible and spreads through your home, the taste is really nothing to write home about but not terrible, (I've tasted much nicer Whey protein before), but I guess for the price its not bad.
On the plus side it does seem like the product is an effective Protein supplement.
I can't comment on long term effects but no negative side effects experienced so far.
- Not sure weather they are lieing about the protein contentReview by Cal (6 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNeeda have this product tested
- GreatReview by Ryno (25 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat tasting product and well worth the price, i will recommend it to everyone
- Great ValueReview by Matthew (24 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceOne of the best tasting shakes on the market. Effective and can be used on a Keto diet thanks to the low carb content.
- GoodReview by Sibonga H (23 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteQuite a good whey protein, quick muscle gains.
- Whey ProteinReview by Kelvin (18 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceAwesome Stuff
- ExcellentReview by Estee (18 May 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI love this product! Tastes great as is the price...I love the banana..nice and sweet but not too sweet...the strawberry is not that flavorful..choc is nice but not sweet enough for me personally...would love a sample of the cream soda..
- The bestReview by koos (24 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt taste great and it really works.Sa supplements whey is the BEST!!!!
- AWESOMEReview by Jacques (10 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood price and it really works
- Excellent productReview by Kelvin (19 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFantastic Product
Supplements SA you ROCK
- What can I sayReview by Beaudheen (3 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI like it alot...especially for the price. the choc flavour is the best(5/5). currently have coffee, not liking it too much(3/5). this is my 2nd 3kg bucket in 3 months. lasts long though. Thumbs up from me.
- Bad Bad BadReview by DEE (3 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUpsets the tummy, strong chemical taste (probably artificial sweeteners). This is a case of getting what you pay for. 5 thumbs down.
- Quality at a decent priceReview by Yandi (23 February 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI can't complain. I'm an avid fan of this product and recommend it highly.
- good wheyReview by work (6 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis whey is very good
- 1st TimeReview by TDogg (28 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is the first protein shake I have ever tried, along with their Creatine, I have noticed some changes in recovery and growth over the 3 weeks. I haven't had any issues with taste or puking. Only notice of change is in the toilet, now leaving a permanent fragrance...
- Great value and high qualityReview by Leon (29 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI use it daily to cook or as a shake, and I find it very effective. It doesn't taste that great, but neither does any other whey protein for me. I also had none of the side effects that could have happened
- Works brilliantly for ladies too!!Review by Ibsie (21 October 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI started with the vanilla flavour & I hated the taste. To make matters worse it gave me a running tummy.However I couldn't deny its effectiveness so I tried a different flavour. I've switched to the strawberry flavour, which I find more pleasant and have had no side effects at all. Overall, a really great product with amazing results.
- Works wellReview by Apotheosis (17 October 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have used it for 2 years. Tastes good, works well price around
R200-220/kg if u buy 2kgs. Worth it.
- solid wheyReview by bach1 (9 October 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat whey for post work out
- Great TasteReview by Zizwe (10 May 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have been using the vanilla flavour for about 2 weeks now my only problem is every time after taking it I get a running stomach, I don't know if this is normal on the initial use of the product.
- Good WHEYReview by Jaco (7 May 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIts a good whey protein
good protein per serving ratio
it lasts you very long
Only a bit sweet but very good product overall
- bestReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastewhat can I say, supplements sa delivers again! TOP TOP product!
- BestReview by Lydon (5 March 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using this for about 3 months now and it's brilliant! The protein quantity is value for money that I haven't found better. The chocolate taste is amazing Maybe a little sweet, but with serial or a glass of water/milk its delicious.
- Great value for moneyReview by GripZA (3 March 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat value for money!! Works just as good, if not better than other whey protein supplements. Was sceptical about the brand at first but now I won't buy any other whey. Awesome product.
- Good product - Horrible tasteReview by Nina (19 February 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI am not one to complain about sweetness, but seriously, the chocolate is revoltingly sweet and doesn't taste like chocolate at all!
And now I'm stuck with a huge bucket of sickening sweet stuff.
About a year ago I used the vanilla. That was quite nice, although I found a piece of hard melted black plastic inside...
I don't think I'll be buying this brand again unfortunately.
- Great protein suppReview by Jaco (3 February 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a great product, good protein ratio and the 3kg tub lasts me a whole month (20days).
I find it just as effective as other more pricey whey proteins. The coffee tastes bad but mixed with future life choc flavour its brilliant.
Will keep on using this product.
- ExcellentReview by Shawn (30 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've been using this for a couple of years. I've used all kinds of protein supplements over the years. Expensive and less expensive. I've seen the same results on this as other much more pricey products. Because this is cheaper per serving you get more bang for your buck. This means I can have more servings without breaking my budget.
All of the flavours taste great.
- GoodReview by Marius (24 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using it for a month now, great product, great taste, mixes extremely well with milk. I mixed a vanilla and coffee, make a nice combo as the coffee do not really have that coffee taste, will try the banana next. and great number of serving for the price!
- Good Local ProductReview by Jason (13 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAmazing taste across all flavours and great value for money considering the number of servings per tub!
- GoodReview by AK (6 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIts affordable for its size and i enjoyed the coffee flavor
- Good productReview by Erik (18 December 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood price/serving ratio. The only thing I don't like is that it is too sweet (Strawberry). Otherwise, worth to buy.
- Awesome valueReview by altie (26 November 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteDefinitely the most cost effective Whey to buy. Great taste and if taking 5 scoops a day it will last you till next pay day :-). Great product, great price, great results.
Whey to go Supps sa!
- Great ProductReview by René (9 October 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThe best protein per serving ratio!
- Good valueReview by Yeskiel (7 October 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceReally worth every cent.awesome taste and awesome results.Will be getting another soon.
- Excellent valueReview by Dee (1 October 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAwsome quality protein at an unbeatable price. Even cheaper than buying direct!!! We don't take supplements for taste, we take it for the nutrition. This one goes down just fine, great in smoothies.
- Good ValueReview by Tjaart (25 September 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGood stuff, a little too sweet, but you can't go wrong with 3 kilos of quality for that price.
- @ ElvisReview by jason (17 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteDifferent molecular weights of the components give rise to the density of the protein. This means that per volume, the standard whey may be 1g whereas the casein may be .8g per unit volume. This means that the volume you take will be the same but the mass will be different.
Product is awesome by the whey ;)
- Cheap and good qualityReview by WSM (10 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI love the taste (strawberry) i find it helps me burn fat, i seem to lean out when using this product, and overall mixes easily with milk. Slightly sweet taste but overall a decent shake
|Serving Size: 30g (1 Heaped Scoop)|
Servings per Container: 33 (1kg) / 100 (3kg)
|Amount Per Serving||*%NRV|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|Total Fat||1 g||5%|
|of which saturated fat||0.5 g|
|of which trans fat||0 g|
|Total Sodium||50 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Banana Flavouring, Sucralose.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa, Chcolate Flavouring, Sucralose.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Strawberry Flavouring, Sucralose.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla Flavouring, Sucralose.
Allergen Information: Contains Whey and is produced in a facility that processes Casein and Egg.
Add 30 – 60 grams depending on personal preference to one glass of water or milk.
Shake, stir or blend for a few seconds.
Have a serving straight after your workout.
An additional serving can be taken first thing in the morning.
For best results combine with Supplements SA Creatine Supreme.