Supplements SA Pure Whey Protein is a great tasting lean muscle shake.
Build Lean Muscle
One of the most important nutrients to help you reach your fitness goal is protein.
Protein feeds your muscles amino acids to help stimulate growth. This product gives you 25 grams of quality protein per serving.
Help with Recovery
The whey used has a naturally occurring high amount of branched chained amino acids (BCAA’s).
BCAA’s help with improved recovery from your workouts and contribute towards improved muscle tone.
The protein comes from a blend of Whey Concentrate and the more rapidly absorbed Whey Isolate.
This is an ideal mix to give your body amino acids shortly after your workout to start the recovery process as well as supplying protein to help build muscle from the slower absorbed Concentrate form.
Amino acids in the whey shake assist with maintaining lean muscle while reducing body fat following a calorie controlled eating program.
Supplements SA Pure Whey Protein offers great value for money with their 3kg bucket, which should give you approximately 100 servings.
Available in a variety of delicious flavours at an affordable price this is one of our most popular whey protein shakes.
|Serving Size: 30g (1 Heaped Scoop)|
Servings per Container: 33 (1kg) / 100 (3kg)
|Amount Per Serving||*%NRV|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|Total Fat||1 g||5%|
|of which saturated fat||0.5 g|
|of which trans fat||0 g|
|Total Sodium||50 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Banana Flavouring, Sucralose.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa, Chcolate Flavouring, Sucralose.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Strawberry Flavouring, Sucralose.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla Flavouring, Sucralose.
Allergen Information: Contains Whey and is produced in a facility that processes Casein and Egg.
• Add 30 – 60 grams depending on personal preference to one glass of water or milk.
• Shake, stir or blend for a few seconds.
• Have a serving straight after your workout.
• An additional serving can be taken first thing in the morning.
• For best results combine with Supplements SA Creatine Supreme.
- Terribly SWEETReview by B (2 July 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI usually buy unflavoured whey protein. The Vanilla flavour smells very synthetic and is incredibly sweet when mixing in the same proportions as the unflavored brands available. I regret buying this and would not recommend it to anyone. If you plan on using it, make sure to mix with a LOT of water, like 600ml per 50g powder, and mix with something bitter like strong coffee or raw cacao.
- AwesoneReview by Sixtie (31 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAwesome product
- Best WheyReview by Mahri (19 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI love this protein. I've noticed huge difference since using it. my muscles look fantastic and its well priced.
- Best Affordable WheyReview by Milo510 (8 May 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSupplements SA got the formula right to bring us a great whey at a very low price.
Helps a lot to obtain the lean muscle we all hope for, over continuous use for a few months.]
Only drawback I can find is the taste is really sweet, hence the reason I almost always get Vanilla to mix with coffee.
- Almost too Sweet, real chocolate taste, labled wrong.Review by Donny (16 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTaste22g per 30 (1.5 scoops recommended) as per the 25g advertised here. and the 29g advertised when I bought it.
Tasted like real chocolate though, great without milk, but there is some heavily over sweetened notes in it, and if you can't handle intense sugary tastes, this is a no go. To me, it's bearable, and i love sugary stuff in general so might not be for most.
Not very thick, a bit clumpy, hot water does the trick to smoothen it out.
Price is great, love that it's local, and supplement world delivers fast.
- AmazingReview by BobbyBoulders (29 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAlways used SSA products and never got it wrong.
Was using SSA Massive Muscle (strawberry) and it was too sweet but results were good. Decided to lean out so got this product (vanilla) and paired it with some monohydrate. Awesome size and strength gains.
- So far so goodReview by Mapele (19 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessOk, I started taking it today. I bought the Strawberry flavour. I love it, I also love the fact that u only need a glass full. I presume it'll will not be hush with my tummy. So far so good. But hey, wish me luck.
- Good Whey for a Great $Review by WJ ERASMUS (1 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOne of the most valued whey powders on the market!
Good Taste, mixes very easy and is very affordably for someone who is looking to build on lean muscle and living a healthy lifestyle!
You cant go wrong with this product.
- Too sweet, bad tasting bananaReview by Kudra (24 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteRecently decided to try out this product, been using other products but unfortunately i made a wrong choice w the flavor. Wanted to taste banana but its awful, too sweet. I hate the taste. I have no choice but to drown it down my throat. The results are good though.
- Great Value Great PriceReview by Charlton (28 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat Value Great Price, best option for those on a budget
- GOOD STUFFReview by G (18 July 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTaste is great! works great! good price!
- effectiveReview by terra (19 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastecheap and effective
- priceReview by kurt (13 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSA supplement should look into the fact that all guys cant afford this products... supplements shouldn't just be for working people but for people like me that are still studying and doesn't earn a income. its so expensive...hope u guys can see into this matter
- Good protein content, incredible tasteReview by Dylan (23 September 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI have tried different whey protein shake products that are on the market and this one has to be one of the most effective ones with regards to its pricing. Well done SuppSA
- Quality Product i don't know but the smellReview by Francois (14 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe product (chocolate) smells of cheap Chinese factory plastic which is terrible and spreads through your home, the taste is really nothing to write home about but not terrible, (I've tasted much nicer Whey protein before), but I guess for the price its not bad.
On the plus side it does seem like the product is an effective Protein supplement.
I can't comment on long term effects but no negative side effects experienced so far.
- Not sure weather they are lieing about the protein contentReview by Cal (6 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNeeda have this product tested
- GreatReview by Ryno (25 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat tasting product and well worth the price, i will recommend it to everyone
- Great ValueReview by Matthew (24 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceOne of the best tasting shakes on the market. Effective and can be used on a Keto diet thanks to the low carb content.
- GoodReview by Sibonga H (23 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteQuite a good whey protein, quick muscle gains.
- Whey ProteinReview by Kelvin (18 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceAwesome Stuff