The pump. There is no feeling in the world quite like it. The only thing able to rival the sheer physical euphoria brought on by the pump is the physique-altering benefits it can provide. The pump is essential in our sport, for it signals the start of new muscle growth. With each pump-inducing rep, nutrient-rich fluid and blood floods the working muscle cells, engorging them. This process of cell volumization kick starts the anabolic process. Priming the pump is a crucial step on the road to ensuring maximum muscle growth. This is a delicate process, so often hinging on the proper balance of specific nutrients. This is a job for Animal Pump.
Built on the proven foundation of creatine, Universal Nutrition Animal Pump is no passing fancy. It’s a no bull, high octane performance supplement designed to help you blast through plateaus and preconceived limitations. In addition to a full daily dose of creatine in the form of an advanced matrix (including patented MCC, CEE and TCM), you also get a fusion of (1) a swelling NO Blast Complex; (2) a shocking Energy Rush Complex; (3) an immune-support antioxidant blend; and (4) potent cell volumizers, all wrapped up in a special nutrient transport complex. From top to bottom, Animal Pump is complete and comprehensive—you get everything you need precisely dosed in a convenient “pack”. Gone are the days of taking 3 or 4 other products together. Just a pack of Pump a day and you’re good to grow. So go ahead, train like an Animal… Animal Pump will take care of the rest. It’s the pump, in a pack.
One tin contains 30 packs.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- 0/10Review by kk modi (14 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI bought this product for a pump feeling, but was disappointed with spending my cash as I didn't get no pump effect, have now tried nanoX9 much more effective. animal pump didn't even work, will not buy this again.
- good productReview by clinton (4 August 2012)
- i bought this product and although I'm a light weight in the gym, everyday i take it i can go heavy and i swell up and get a good pump. the guys in the gym have been commenting asking what I'm taking because i can go heavier with this product and also look better. expensive but worth it
- PowerReview by DJ1 (11 July 2011)
- Power product!
Great pumps! arms felt rock hard
Worked best after a few days of use....
- just frkn awwwsum !!!!!!Review by Adriaan (12 February 2011)
- after my 1st can, i could lift like 15-20kg`s more. SOME AWSUM STUF THIS PRODUCT !!!!!!!!
- so the money worthReview by Adriaan (8 February 2011)
- u will feel that pump when u use this stuf, awwwwwsum stuf this product
- Big PUMPReview by DieBoks (24 January 2011)
- This product will really give you the pump you desire during a workout!
I will advise anyone to use this product...
- Pump is not worth the MoneyReview by Adam (18 November 2010)
- I used two months serving of this product and found it too be brilliant except for the fact that it made a dent in my bank account. There are a lot of products that are just as good for half the price.
- semiReview by Alon (31 August 2010)
- i found this over priced, pumps were amazing but not worth it, nothing special for the price you pay 6/10
- Love itReview by Yondaime (8 May 2010)
- I have to say that this is one of the best pre-workouts supps u will get. Good sustained energy ( without the crash afterwords ), excellent pumps and nice strength. My review:
Pump : 9/10
Energy : 9/10
- Amazing PUMPSReview by Animal FAN (13 June 2009)
- This product is awesum, I have been trying to increase my pump in the gym for a long time and tried NO Xplode by BSN and wasn't Happy with the results. Pumps were Pathetic. Plus the Blueberry Flavour tastes revolting. It takes like something your not supposed to drink, JIK or Jays fluid. But getting back on track. I was a little hesitant to buy it due to it's price, but decided to anyway. WOW am I glad I did. It felt as if my Bis and tris on that particular workout were going to split the skin. And trained legs the other day and usually its pretty difficult for me to get a good pump in my legs, but with this, the pump came and stayed....
Awesum Product, give it a try. ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY.
- Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!Review by Hennas (12 June 2009)
- The best pre work out i have ever used,gives you n awesome,crazy pump,love it!!!!!just abit exspensive for a student!!!!
|Serving Size: 1 Pack |
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60mg||100%|
|Selenium (as selenium selenate)||100mcg||143%|
|Foundational Creatine Matrix:||3000mg|
|Magnesium Creatine Chelate™ (MCC)||†|
|Tricreatine Malate (TCM)||†|
|Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)|
|NO Blast Complex:||2000mg|
|Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Arginine-AKG)||†|
|Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglurate (Ornithine-AKG)||†|
|Energy Rush Complex:||500mg|
|Methylxanthine Complex (caffeine, theobromine theophylline)||†|
|Grapeseed Extract (standardized for 95% OPC)||†|
|N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)||†|
|Green Tea Extract (standardized for 60% EGCG)||†|
|K-R Alpha Lipoic Acid (K-R ALA)||†|
|Pump Transport Complex:||1000mg|
|Ginger Root Extract (gingerols, shaogols)||†|
|Bioperine® (piper nigrum extract standardized for a minimum of 95% piperine alkaloids)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
• Take 1 pack 30-45 minutes prior to training, preferably on an empty stomach.
• As each pack contains your full daily dosage of creatine, take Pump every day for optimal results.
• On non-training days you can take the pack around the same time as you would if you were training. You can remove the red capsule (stimulants) on off days, or if you train at night.
Exercise good judgement and keep this out of reach of children. To keep is as fresh as possible, store this product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture and sunlight. You know the drill. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: ULANPPCF