USN VO2Max increases oxygen uptake and ventilary breakpoint, enabling the athlete to push harder for a longer period of time. It also increases your body’s formation of ATP, which allows your muscles to work for longer periods without fatigue.
Furthermore, it buffers lactic acid, which forms around the muscles following moderate to intense exercise. Lactic acid hampers performance and is responsible for the soreness and stiffness experienced after physical activity.
Various bioavailable forms of iron have been added, as iron is essential to red blood cell formation and functioning. It is used in the red blood cells, in order to transport oxygen from the lungs to the tissues and to export carbon dioxide back to the lungs. Furthermore, iron is an essential component of myoglobin to store oxygen in muscle cells.
- endurance oxgen enhancement!Review by customer (9 August 2010)
- great for that little bit extra, works for endurance training! not weight training...
- BogusReview by Jaco (16 June 2010)
- I really think this is a bogus product. Did absolutely nothing for me. I would not waste my money on this
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Amount Per Serving||*% NRV|
|Oxyjun™ (Standardised Extr, Of Terminalia Arjuna)||250mg|
|Siberian Ginseng (10:1 Extract)||200mg|
|White Willow Bark (15% Extract)||150mg|
|Cocoa Bean Extract (10% Theobromine)||25mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||12.5mcg||520|
|of which total elemental Iron||13.6mg||75|
|Monosodium Phosphate & Di-Sodium Phosphate||880mg|
|of which Phosphorus||192mg||15|
|of which Sodium||84mg|
|of which Potassium||197mg|
|of which Magnesium||25mg||6|
|* % NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
• Take 2 Tablets on an empty stomach prior to workout or training session, and another 2 tablets on an empty stomach elsewhere throughout the day.
• 4 day loading phase for specific sporting events:
• Day 1 - 4: 2 Tablets twice daily.
• Day of event: 2 Tablets 30 min before the start of event and another 2 tablets halfway through the event.
Please discuss with your doctor prior to use (especially if you have a medical condition). Avoid with an aspirin allergy or sensitivity, gastric ulcers or when using anticoagulants. Not suitable for pregnant/lactating women, or children under the age of 18. Discontinue use immediately should any adverse reaction occur. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake (4 tablets).
SKU #: UNVO2CF