Vitatech Vitamin C may contribute to iron absorption from food, is necessary for normal connective tissue structure and cell protection from free radical damage.
Humans have lost the ability to produce Vitamin C, therefore it needs to be consumed through the food we eat.
If you suspect that you are not getting enough Vitamin C through your diet, studies have demonstrated that the most effective way of increasing plasma Vitamin C levels are through oral supplementation.
Research has shown that the duration of a common cold can be reduced by 8 – 14% by supplementing with Vitamin C at the beginning of the cold.
Vitatech Vitamin C offers a high-dose formulation at an unbelievably cost effective price.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||NRV%|
|Vitamin C (mg)||1000||1000%|
|*South African Nutrient reference values for individuals 4 years and older.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate & magnesium stearate.
• Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- Vitamin C IMMUNE BOOSTERReview by Sivuyile (9 November 2020)
- I enjoy Vitatech Vitamin C. Keeping me strong and healthy
- HappyReview by Phops (5 November 2020)
- Great product. Great immune booster, very good for the skin too ☺
- Great productReview by Jeff (26 July 2020)
- Great product. I take it everyday
- Great productsReview by Big boy (19 April 2020)
- Gets the job done????
- Does the jobReview by Johan (17 March 2020)
- Excellent as a immune booster!