Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in your muscles – up to 60% of the amino acid content in skeletal muscle tissue is glutamine. Due to glutamine consisting of 19% nitrogen, it is the primary transporter of nitrogen into your muscle cells. During physical exercise, glutamine levels are depleted, resulting in decreased strength, stamina and recovery. Glutamine plays a key role in protein metabolism, cell volumizing and anti-catabolism. It also increases the body’s ability to secrete HGH (Human Growth Hormone), which helps supports new muscle growth. Glutamine’s anti-catabolic properties prevent the breakdown of muscle. Supplementing with Cipla Nutrition’s Glutamine is important, not only to gain muscle, but also for maintenance, as it is needed throughout the body for optimal performance.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- Great Recovery ProductReview by Nadine (25 November 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been using this product as a stand alone and it's great. Faster recovery than an other Glutamine i've taken
- GREATNESSReview by david (10 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI think this product works great, especially the next morning were I feel no muscle pain at all.
- GreatReview by sirk (14 October 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceNot even the great price but a good product with zero side effects. Thumbs up Cipla !!!!
- Good productReview by Willie (10 September 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis was the first time I used L-Glutamine as a stand-alone product. I definitely saw quicker recovery times and my energy levels were quickly back to normal even after intense workouts.
- Good RecoveryReview by PJ (6 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen gymming hard and my body is just recovers at an awesome rate. very well priced!
- Works 100%Review by Lee-Roy (10 December 2012)
- Been taking this for two weeks and have found huge strength gains. Love this product.
- GREAT PRODUCTReview by Ismail (28 November 2012)
- GOOD QUALITY GLUTAMINE,NO UPSET TUMMY AND GIVES YOU GOOD ENDURANCE AND RECOVERY AT A GOOD PRICE
- really good product and high quality for CHEAP!Review by mitch (10 July 2012)
- great quality at a stupidly good price! Very good deal
Serving Size: 3,5g (1 level scoop)
|Amount per Serving||% NRV*|
|Of which total sugar (g)||0||*|
|Total Fat (g)||0||*|
|Of which: Saturated fat (g)||0||*|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0||*|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0||*|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0||*|
|Total Sodium (mg)||0||*|
* Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)
Allergen Information: Is manufactured in a facility that handles by-products of fish, milk, peanuts and soya.
• Dissolve one level scoop (1 serving) in a glass of water.
• Take one serving prior to workout, and another serving after workout.
• For best results take one last serving prior to bedtime.
• Taking Glutamine on an empty stomach will optimise absorption and effectiveness.
• Do not exceed 15 g daily.
Do not take Glutamine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, pregnant or breastfeeding. Glutamine is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 16 years of age or older. Consult with your medical practitioner before using Glutamine if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter medicine or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including, but not limited to, high blood pressure, cardiac dysrhythmia, stoke, heart-, liver-, kidney- or thyroid disease, diabetes, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease and difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement. Do not take Glutamine if you suffer from Reye's syndrome or any type of disorder that can result in an accumulation or ammonia in the blood, as Glutamine may aggravate these conditions. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reactions to this product including but not limited to rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
SKU #: CNLGCF