Cipla Nutrition Pump 3D XRT is an ultra concentrated energy drink to increase athletic performance.
Increase Your Energy Levels
To improve training performance athletes look to get more energy to increase workout intensity. Unlike other pre-workouts this product gives you more energy by using 3 biological pathways.
Each serving will give you 190 mg of caffeine which is the most known and effective performance boosting ingredient.
Fats and Carbs Into Energy
The scientists have cleverly included two key vitamins to help with energy production. Vitamin B6 plays a role in releasing energy from protein, carbohydrates and fat.
Vitamin B3 assists your body in protein metabolism and converting fats and carbohydrates into energy.
- Dissolve 2 heaped scoops (1 serving) in 100ml of cold water.
- Do not exceed one serving in any 24 hour period.
- Drink 15 minutes before your workout.
- Do not use for more than 5 out of 7 consecutive days.
- Very good productReview by Kevin (12 July 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI bought the lemon and lime flavour which was too sweet for my liking. I recommend about 300ml of water instead of the recommended 100ml, this makes it taste great. I definitely feel more energetic throughout my workouts using this.
- MediocreReview by Travis (24 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI took a sample of this today before training legs and I have to say I was very disappointed.
I tried the orange flavour which wasn't bad taste wise but the overall effect from this preworkout is very average.
It took about 20 mins for it to kick in. I felt the tingles from the beta-alinine and a massive surge of energy which was awesome, however after about half an hour after it had kicked in the effects had worn off and I was back to normal.
I wouldn't recommend taking this preworkout if your training sessions exceed 30 minutes and especially if you're gonna be going heavy.
- Even my wife likes itReview by Paulo (16 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI persuaded my wife to have half a serving after she complained of not having energy for her morning workout. She came back smiling. Said the product tasted great (Orange) and gave her smooth energy. Exactly what I've been telling her all along!
- Will buyReview by Rikus (21 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGot a free tub banded with another Cipla product. To be honest I wouldn't have bought it otherwise. Don't know why .... maybe the look of the product or something. Any way, I'm now going to buy it. Really worked well for me and the taste is okay. For 30 servings the price is great. I get to save with it working!
- Nothing bad to say about this.Review by Raven (18 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe price was very appealing so gave it a try. I only use one serving so lasts a month. Definitely gets me revved for training and with my ipod in I don't even notice anyone around because I'm so focused... taste is good (bought lemon lime).
- Enjoying itReview by Donald (31 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMy second time using a product like. Tried USN before and it was o.k. Been using this for 2 weeks and I really enjoy it. The taste can be improved in my opinion, but it definitely gives me energy for my training. Should last me almost 2 months. I only train 3 times a week.
- Worth a tryReview by Phant (20 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteYip. Like the other review that said no crazy energy. I kind of prefer the not so hectic stuff. But if you are looking for a knock-out training session... this is not it.
- Good endurance for trainingReview by Stiaan (28 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLasted my entire training session without a 'crash' afterwards. Will buy again.
- DecentReview by Ron (18 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis doesn't give me a BANG of energy, but is smooth. But it does give me more strength during my training which I enjoy more. Overall good product and worth trying.
Serving Size: 10g (2 level scoops)
|Amount per Serving||% NRV*|
|Of which total sugar||0g||*|
|Of which: Saturated fat||0g||*|
|MUSCLE & ENERGY STACK||6.5g|
|L-Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Beta-Alanine, Kre-Alkalyn [buffered creatine US Patent 6,399,661], Citric Acid, ** Caffeine, Sodium Bicarbonate, BCAA, Inositol Hexanicotinate, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate|
|(Proprietary amino acid blend, chromium picolinate)|
* % Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)
** PUMP 3D XTR contains 190 mg caffeine per serving.
l-arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, beta-alanine, Kre-Alkalyn [buffered creatine US Patent 6,399,661], citric acid, GlycoAminoMed (proprietary amino acid blend, chromium picolinate), L-glycine, flavourings, clouding agent, sodium bicarbonate, caffeine, anticaking agent, magnesium glycerol phosphate, BCAA (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, lecithin [milk or soybean], SteviaSavis (flavourings, stevol glycosides [non-nutritive sweetener]), inositol hexanicotinate, pyridoxal-5-phosphate).
Allergen Information: Is manufactured in a facility that handles by-products of fish, milk, peanuts and soya.
Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from phenylketonuria. L-phenylalanine may cause headaches, irritability, restlessness and insomnia in sensitive individuals or in excessive dosages. Do not take if you are sensitive to caffeine. Is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult with your medical practitioner before using this product if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter medicine or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including high blood pressure, cardiac dysrhythmia, stroke, heart-, liver-,kidney- or thyroid disease, diabetes, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease and difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reactions to this product including but not limited to rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
SKU #: CNP3DCF