Dymatize Nutrition's delicious and exclusive ELITE formula provides the perfect ratio of Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids in their most easily assimilated form.
ELITE WHEY PROTEIN is so delicious it tastes like Rich Chocolate Ice Cream! And ELITE is the perfect blend of Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrates and Whey Peptides.
Each serving is enzymatically pre-digested in the lab for improved absorption and bio-availability, provides over 4 grams of Glutamine and precursors, and 5+ grams of BCAAs. In addition, our Whey Protein is processed to prevent protein cross-linking.
Elite Whey Protein contains very high levels of Anti-Catabolic Branched Chain Amino Acids. These Branched Chain Amino Acids are an excellent source of Extra Muscle Fuel which may be depleted during intense training. These same Branch Chain Amino Acids are used to repair and help with the growth of cells. Branch Chain Amino Acids are utilized by muscle cells quickly after an intense workout and are an important part of an effective diet.
Category: Protein Powder
• Add 1 level scoop to 147-177 ml of water, milk, or juice.
• Stir, shake, or blend for 20 seconds, or until completely dispersed, then drink immediately.
- Great ProductReview by Edlin (27 November 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLike the other reviewers I am a big ON Gold Standard fan, due to shortages and price increases , I researched the different proteins available and Dymatize came out as the best alternative. The product is effective, affordable and great tasting
- Good Alternative to ON GoldReview by Jason (28 August 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI was on ON Gold standard, but due to country wide shortages i bought Dymatize. Overall its a great whey, good alternative to ON Gold standard and bonus is its a little cheaper, taste i ordered Choc Fudge which im 50/50 on, its nice, but not my best... I think ill order Choc next time.
- First time opinionReview by Shaun (10 February 2013)
- Good results. Mixes well but has some small lumps regardless of how long u shake it for. Taste is a bit sharp and i have had better
- awesomeReview by pump it up !! (6 November 2012)
- By far the best whey i have used the berry flavour is insane i wont be buying ON again i can save R200 odd rand and get something else with the extra cash cant wait to try there iso100 i believe that's their best protein !!
- Very good!!Review by Havoc07 (7 September 2012)
- Probably the best tasting whey i had in ages, not watery, not thick, no bloatness, and no digesting problems, just what i want from a whey protein shake. Personally i think its the closest thing that comes near to ON 100% Gold Standard, if you compare the serving size and protein per serving. For me the only difference between the two is that ON is instanized, i wont pay an extra R200 for just mixability.
Overall good product, think its gonna be my "new" shake until i have cash for ON again.
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value not established.
Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Enzyme Blend (Protease, Lactase, Lipase), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Stevia Leaf Extract.
Allergen Warning: Contains Milk and Soy.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SKU #: DNEWICF