Supplements SA Whey Isolate is low temperature cross flow microfiltered to provide a full spectrum of bioactive whey proteins including Beta-lactoglobulin, Alpha-lactalbumin, Immunoglobulin and Glycomacropeptides.
It contains whey isolate and whey hydrolysate predigested peptides for extra quick and better absorption. The product is virtually free of fat, lactose and cholesterol containing the highest source of BCAAs, highest Bioavailability and highest nitrogen retention percentage compared to other protein sources.
For individuals who are sensitive to whey products, Supplements SA Whey Isolate will leave you less bloated with no upset stomach than whey concentrate. No gum has been added to keep the protein content as high as possible.
Category: Protein Powder
• Mix one rounded scoop with one glass of water, milk or juice.
• Mixes easily with a spoon or shaker.
• Can also be taken 30 minutes before a workout with a carb drink, and with water as an in between meal or late night snack to meet your daily protein requirements.
- So far so goodReview by Hessel (15 March 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceTastes much better with milk but cold water it's not terrible. Good results so far, recovery times much reduced. Definitely worth a shot
- First time buyerReview by Iwannabuildmuscle (16 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI was a bit sceptical in the beginning. I wonder how it compares to similar products. It's been a week so far so good. The taste is not cool at all. I will post my experience in weeks to come
- GoodReview by Mohammed (1 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have finished 2 kg of sa pure whey which gave me a good result looking forward to buy isolate for more biologocal value and faster absorbtion, guys pls make isolate in 2 kg because its get more cheaper conbinient i like your protein because it contains no soy and more amount of protein
- Good overallReview by Jardo (14 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood product, dissolves easily and price is good compared to the other product supplement world stocks. Only thing I hate is the taste, way too sweet...remove the sweetners guys
- Will buy againReview by Brian (20 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe taste is ok but it well priced for whey isolate.
|Serving Size: 30g |
Servings per Container: approx 33
|Amount Per Serving||*%DV|
|Calories from fat||5|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value not established.
Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate flavourant, Sucralose.
Allergen Warning: Contains Whey and is produced in a facility that also processes Casein and Egg.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: SSAWICF