EVOX 5XL Formidable Mass is a muscle growth and size shake for fitness athletes.
Get More Mass
This protein shake is designed for athletes looking to increase muscle.
To get more muscle you need enough protein. Taking 3 servings a day will give you 51 grams of quality protein to feed the building process.
Calories contribute to athletes adding size. Most of their calories come from food and supplementing with a high-calorie shake.
Three servings of this a day will give you an extra 1161 which is the same as 2 quarter chicken breasts and chips!
- One serving is 4 level scoops (100 grams) with 300 – 500 ml of cold water or skim milk.
- Use 3 servings per day.
- Supplement your whole food meals by having a serving mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- The third serving is best taken after your workout.
- For maximum results start a weight training program at the gym.
- Train 3 – 5 times a week.
- it is a good product but priceyReview by skizo (26 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBetter product in the market
- Great product of all my all time 5XLReview by William mokonyama (3 December 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat taste of all mass builders I've tasted it works even extremely when supplementing it with creatine
- bestReview by sosha (6 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastevery good product in my opinion
- waste of moneyReview by Augustine semenya (2 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessdidn't notice any gains but tastes good
- Great productReview by diablonuva (23 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat product, but the taste is not as great (too sweet for my liking) as the Evox 5XL Muscle Meal, which i think is the best overrall Mass gainer on the planet today
- not badReview by . (28 April 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTo an extent, its value for money depending on how you take it. I think the only way you can gain is by taking 3 servings (4 scoops =1 serving) a day. Which isn't all to bad, but the taste was disappointing for me and I wasn't really looking forward to drinking it that many times a day.
Overall its a pretty decent product.
- from 75kg to 82kgReview by Kondja Mupewa (28 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastebefore I weighed 75 kg after using evox formidable mass for 4 weeks i weighed 82 kg,solid product would recommend it to people who want to gain muscle mass in n short period of time..
- GreatReview by Papas (7 March 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessJust tried it so far and good
- GoodReview by skinny neck (29 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWorks really fast see results after 2 to three weeks
- ExcellentReview by Yaatie (28 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe more you work at it the more you see the results and the best part is that Evox does the job 100% its entirely up to how i train and when i wanna see results...Keep up the good job Evox
- l think to see results u must use 10kg of thisReview by Thembinator mc Vinniel (17 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFor me l only gained 2killos after using. 4,2kg + 2kg/4.4lbs, n for muscle l had to work hard to gain, but to be honest if u use it continuously u get. Perfect results. Thanks to EVOX
- getting there and seeing improvement after the second week alreadyReview by Taaliep (21 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessimpressive so far ..
- okayReview by beenz (19 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessnot too bad
- awesome gains!!Review by gorilla (9 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastekeep up the great products team EVOX
- not badReview by Sammy (1 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGood taste
- It doesn't work.Review by miles (25 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceLook at first I was intrigued but as soon as I tried it I was truly disappointed. I was not convinced that what is said on the pack is true. I didn't gain...even though I was following a correct diet.
- Great taste fair priceReview by John (19 May 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessEffective indeed works like a bomb
- liesReview by Riley (29 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNot that good. Strength went up a bit, weight stood still, taste great.
- liesReview by the man (8 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNot that great.
- works great! thumbs upReview by shady (8 March 2015)
Personal average rating 7.5/10 I would buy it again
- taste is good more than effectivenessReview by deza (5 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteChoc taste very good and also gives you mass its working 100%
- Great productReview by Jaydog (5 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteProbably the best I have used,great tasting. I can't wait to get home after a great workout to drink my shake.results after 2 weeks,increase muscle size and gives you strength!! Greatest product out there for the best price!
- AmazingReview by Dilly (2 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBest bulker by far. See results instantly just that prices going cause of popularity
- It's actually workedReview by PhantomRenagade (26 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe price a clicks was so damn cheap I tried it and it worked I used it with creatine and mixed it in a blended with peanut butter the taste was perfect its the best so far
- best mass gainer everReview by manyisa (16 September 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI used it for 1 and half week and I could see a lot of changes.
- gained 8 KG!!Review by Bradley (11 September 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSo far for me the best mass builder i used.
- it was the worstReview by mr scrawny (11 August 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsed it just for 2 weeks and nothing happened a lot of sugar and no gain hell no never buying it again evoxs sucks never buying it again.
- gained 6kgReview by serbastion (9 June 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessformidable mass is the best..... i drank it after a meal and it filled me up.... fast recovery.... gained 6kg with 2 bukets.... good for hard gainers.... best for rugby... love it choc taste awesome
- stick to stock flavoursReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteif you're going to buy this stick to choc, vanilla or strawberry. I used the gourmet variety and the flavours get a bit much after a while. also make sure to shake it thoroughly as its a little like mixing cement.
- Gained 5KgReview by apee-doe (28 March 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI've been using it for a month I did not use weights but I've gained 5Kg with just pushups its the best for me & its price is crazy super affordable will buy it again#salute. I love it it works if anyone wants to use a supplement EvoX 5xl formidable Mass is the best#
- Best Suplemt for the priceReview by mvz (15 March 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI'll never go back on any thing else,it really works we'll ,not like any other rubbish supplement that promise So much but nothing really happens.
- This product is greatReview by Lucien (7 February 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product is great it not only a good product it's a good product 4 your money's worth an the taste of choc banana is fantastic I would advise u 2 buy this product
- GoodReview by Tobz (20 November 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood product, gained 3kg in two weeks, a bit on the sweet side but mixes well enough.
- awesomeReview by Lue (16 October 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've been on 2 buckets. Was on 84kg, now I'm 90kg...
Showed great results...!
- The best trick to gainReview by Kamza (6 September 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI started with it after 6months of training and it gave the best results I needed.
- love it!!Review by landre (28 August 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt helped me alot with the atletics i had a steady appetite when i used it and saw a result in a weeks time!!
- great product, bad taste....Review by Gys (11 August 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is, for me, a really good product for strength and mass gain... I gained around 5kg's without a good diet, with 1,5 tubs which is very good lean muscle... And my bench press went up to just over a hundred from 80kg... Although i use a whey with it because of the low protein content.. Cookies and cream tasted best for me, but chocolate has a very bad taste i won't buy that flavour again!!!!! Try this product!!!
- Good productReview by Daniel (26 May 2013)
- I used the choc-banana flavor and it tasted great! I saw good results and got some great strength gains. Picked up just more than 4kgs on this. Great value for money!
- Great resultsReview by Darren (15 April 2013)
- Results are evident and good. The taste is also good, the best is cookies and cream. However it gave me a lot of pimples and i believe this is from the natural testo boosters
- Effective ProductReview by GBF (1 April 2013)
- I am quite a skinny guy but I took this product and packed on 8kg in one month. It doesn't taste great but it really does the trick. I will use this product again.
- averageReview by miguel (17 March 2013)
- doesn't taste as nice as dymatize but should do the job.
- effectiveReview by t-dawg (14 October 2012)
- gr8 stuff, gained 3-4kgs even though was out with flu for 2weeks. use 3times a day and u will see results, this is coming from a true hard-gainer.
- GoodReview by Dippidy (12 October 2012)
- I'm on my second month now using the product. Very happy, don't weigh myself often though so not sure how much I gained :/ I bought the C&C flavor and at first It tasted like cardboard but I'm use to it now and actually tastes pretty good ...
- Weight Gain SuccessReview by Animal (9 July 2012)
- Helped me gain 7kg in one month and I was able to play in the varsity shield rugby tournament.
- bestReview by ross (3 July 2012)
- Very effective product, best I've ever used..i highly advise any hard gainer to use this product, it will definitely do the trick.
- not badReview by robz (12 June 2012)
- I gaind 6 kgs from just one tub but I didn't notice much size increase which was strange, the other issue is the lack of protein so I had to take that separately, also the cookies and cream flavor is terrible, doubt ill buy it again but definitely helped for weight
- GoodReview by C1 (2 June 2012)
- I used this with Evox 100% whey protein and gained just over 8kg in one month. Stay away from the cookies and cream flavor, it tastes terrible.
- took me over my plateauReview by ---- (27 May 2012)
- very good product in my opinion; went up around 3 kgs while being on it..dropped very little after stopping...All in all, it did a good job.
|Amount per Serving||Amount per 3 Servings|
|Energy||1621 kJ||4863 kJ|
|Protein *||17 g||51 g|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||73.75 g||220.75 g|
|of which Sugars||22 g||66 g|
|Total fat||2 g||6 g|
|of which saturated fat||1 g||3 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2.5 g||7.5 g|
|Total Sodium||450 mg||1350 mg|
* Protein based on nitrogen content.
Carb Matrix (Maltodextrin; Glucose; Fructose; Sucrose); Protein Matrix (Soy Protein Isolate 90%; Whey Protein Concentrate 80% and Hydrolysed Whey Protein 80%, Egg Protein, Casinate Calcium); Mass Matrix (Vitargo; Creatine Monohydrate; L-Glutamine; Taurine; Arginine L AKG 2:1; Beta Alanine; Branched Chain Amino Acids 2:1:1, Tribulu; HMB Calcium Beta Hydro, Creamer, (Coca Powder in Chocolate & Cookies and Cream Variants), Flavouring, Vitamin and Mineral Premix, Sodium Chloride, Colloidal Silicone Dioxide, Non-nutritive Sweetener (Sodium Cyclamate, Sodium Saccharin and Asesulfame K).
This product is produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing Milk, Soy, Egg, Wheat (Gluten) and Nuts.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Do not use if any known sensitivities to any of the ingredients exist. Check with your doctor before use should you be on any medication. Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not replace a varied diet.
SKU #: EVEFMCF