Whether you're in the gym, in the game or just trying to meet the challenges of your busy life, strong, healthy muscles will help you perform better. 100% Premium Whey Protein Plus delivers ultra-high-quality whey protein and branched chain amino acids to help support recovery and lean muscle growth. And since 100% Premium Whey Protein Plus is from MuscleTech, you know it's a product you can trust. Get the fuel muscles need to perform at their absolute best with 100% Premium Whey Protein Plus.
Better than regular whey protein – enhanced with a proven compound shown to build even more lean muscle and strength
High protein, low fat – 20g of premium protein, 1g of fat, 0g trans fat and 0g aspartame per scoop!
Great tasting – won a Gold Medal for superior taste in an independent test by a panel of experts at the American Masters of Taste against other protein powders at Club stores
Unbeatable value – 70 servings of ultra-premium protein (a massive 5 lbs.) at a super low price!
Easy to mix – formulated with 100% instantized whey protein to mix easily with a spoon
Less of what you don't want – features multiple filtration technologies to reduce fat, lactose and impurities from whey protein
A complete protein – delivers the complete spectrum of amino acids, including BCAAs, glutamine and more!
Flexible Formula – active adults can take one scoop to get 20g of protein per serving, while serious athletes can take two scoops to get 40g of protein
Category: Protein Powder
• Mix 1-2 servings (1-2 scoops) with 118-236 ml of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup.
• Use between major meals and before and after exercise.
• Do not exceed 5 servings in a 24-hour period.
• Read the entire label before use and follow the directions provided.
• Consume 10 glasses of water daily for good health.
- amanReview by aman (18 June 2016)
- OkReview by Sudhir (27 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGood one
- AlrightReview by Lisa (6 February 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFreeze the product for a few hours before consuming and it tastes good.
- awesome product!Review by Cole (16 February 2013)
- I used to use this and it really helps a lot when it comes to muscle building!
- HorribleReview by Gasman (12 July 2012)
- By far the worst tasting product that i have ever had . Gains were decent but I would have rather had dog food than this awful tasting product, dog food is a lot cheaper too.
- over all a good productReview by jp (3 May 2012)
- this works. end of story. who needs taste when u get results?
- Bad taste, good resultsReview by Ryan (2 May 2012)
- Using this post training, seeing good results, just very difficult to get down, worst tasting whey I have ever used.
- Worst tasting protein on this planetReview by Ron (24 April 2012)
- The label says "mouth-watering, supremely delectable taste" but in reality this product tastes horrible. If you want to get rid of the rats at your home then this is what you are looking for. Muscletech's rat poison. Please don't buy this bag of douche for yourself.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (32g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine), Glycine, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium.
Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Sulfites. Processed In A Facility That Also Processes Wheat, Egg And Peanut Ingredients.
SKU #: MTWPPCF