NPL BCAA 10:1:1 is a powerhouse BCAA blend to promote lean muscle and recovery.
Building Blocks For Muscle
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) are a combination of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
These three amino acids account for one third of protein in your muscle which makes them important for building lean muscle and a source of energy for your muscle cells.
These three amino acids naturally occur in dairy and meat products, however if you want to benefit from the muscle building affect they need to be taken in a precise ratio of 10:1:1 and at the correct dosage.
Each serving gives you the full recommended dosage of 5 grams Leucine which has been used in studies.
- Mix 2 level scoops (10g) with 250ml-300ml of water.
- Drink before and/or directly after a vigorous workout.
- Can also be consumed as an intra workout (during training) or between meals.
- To get the most out of the product follow an intense weight training program 3 – 5 times per week.
- FantasticReview by NJ (12 July 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat tasting product that mixes well. Started using it this week intra-training as well as Post and can definitely say that I feel the difference. Great product, great price. Will definitely recommend it.
- Awesome stuffReview by RUDOLPH (1 June 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI'm so glad I found out about this product a month ago. My recovery is amazing and the red apple tastes amazing. I drink it 3 times a day, so I go through more than 1 container a month. I'm hooked on this product.
- Great product.Review by Bradley (26 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAs I am not a fan of prewokout supplements , I prefer intra work out BCAA supplements.
NPL has really delite red with this product. Started using it today and i maxed out my squats in the 8th set 120kg 5reps.
The BCAA ratio of 10:1:1 helps with fatigue, muscle recovery and I've minimised my rest periods between sets. Its reasonably priced compared to Inner armour which has a BCAA ratio of 13:1:1.
I got the pineapple flavour and the taste aint too bad and it mixes well.
As long as the price remains constant, I will be a regular to this product. Great job guys.
Flavours: Red Apple
|Amount Per Serving||*%NRV|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||0.2 g|
|of which total sugar||0.0 g|
|Total Fat||0.1 g|
|of which saturated fat||0.1 g|
|Dietary Fibre **||0.1 g|
|Total Sodium||0.1 g|
| *% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
** AOAC 985.29
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Glutamine, Frutaric Acid, Flavourings, Sucralose, Stabilizer, Anticaking Agent, MCT Oil, Colourants, Maltodextrin, Sodium.
Allergen Information: None know.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials contaiing milk, wheat, egg, fish, peanut, shellfish and tree nuts.
(Allergen control in place).
Consult your doctor prior to use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing unless prescribed by a sports physician / dietician. Avoid use if diagnosed with liver damage, kidney failure or Rye's syndrome. Over dosage may result in gastric disturbances. If symptoms persist reduce dosage or discontinue. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
SKU #: NPLBCAACF