NPL Elite Gainer is a mega calorie shake for fast weight gain and size.
Get Your Weight Up
To increase your weight and size you need to get more calories from food. Eat lots of food and more often.
If you don’t have access to quality food a mass gainer can give you extra calories and nutrients in a convenient tasty shake to help you increase your weight.
Mega Mass Calories
A single serving of this product will give you 1110 calories. To get the same amount of calories you would have to eat 3 beef hamburgers in one go!
To bump the calories up to 3300 you can add 2 large bananas, 2 cups of oats, 5 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 cups of low fat ice cream and blend with 950 ml low fat milk.
- As a nutritional supplement, add 6 rounded scoops (320g) to 500ml of cold water or full cream milk.
- Supplement with or between meals.
- Use as a recovery post-training drink.
- Consume 2-4 times daily.
- Serving size and mixing ratios may be adjusted to meet individual requirements and taste preferences.
- GREAT STUFFReview by Danny (4 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt Taste great and stay long in your tummy which is an advantages for skinny guys to gain mass.
results depends on how you workout.
Its a gud stuff thou.
- Elite GainerReview by Twinzeey (13 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've been using the product for two weeks now and I see a major difference the best thing I've ever used.
if possible how can one get a sponsor
- NPL the best supplimentReview by T.kay.zee (5 September 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIts been two months since i started using N.P.L supplements,its tasty and i can see the results too,i feel great after drinking the supps too,chocolate,vanilla my favourite.... Thank you...
- it tastes oilyReview by ndani (6 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteyou need to be super skinny to take this otherwise it will mess up your body
- Great Product!!!Review by KING M (13 July 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFirst time using NPL product and i'm glad that i was not disappoint. This is one of the best Mass gainer you will ever see result using it. Elite athlete= elite Gainer.
- IT WORKSReview by AJ (27 June 2016)
- Best EverReview by Om-Klim (14 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI must say, I used 3 different supplements before moving over to NPL.
Firstly it tastes awesome so it is easy to get down unlike the others .The elite gainer contains more then one product so it gives pleasing results. I would definitely recommend the product to all mass builders.
- Proper mass gainerReview by Zane (6 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHave been through most gainers but this one actually worked. 2kg after the first bucket, so very happy. Not the cheapest, but not expensive like Muscletech. Will keep on using. I recommend it.
- 100%Review by Siya (9 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood day Mam/ Sir
I'm Siya from soweto Zola2 I'd like to recommend your supplement I'm using Elite gainer its been two months now i can see a huge different in my body I can even show how I look I'm proud of my body now and it also give me strength I'm lifting heavy weights thanks NPL team
- AwesomeReview by Silvio (23 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is the best supplement I ever had in terms of taste, effectiveness and all that, U my mam who's searching about this product I telling u this product it's Awesome don't think too much just buy it u will love it I'm Mozambican I import it every months from south Africa it's more cheaper
- Pretty goodReview by Hardgainer (6 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSeen results in a week. Tastes good. Great recipe on container. Bad though, you use a lot so works out pricey and be prepared to fart your guts out.
- Value for MoneyReview by Soldier (5 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaking 2-3 scoops per serving gave me about 27 servings. I feel this is great value for money as there is added Taurine, L-Glutamine, Creatine and 17g of BCAA's.
You pay for quality. I have seen massive results using this product!
- Only 12 servingsReview by Kyle (31 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe product tastes good, no stomach issues but there are only 12 servings. I divided the serving in half so lasted just under a week. Definitely keeps me full and I picked up 500 grams (WHOOH), but for a month I'm look at over R800 gorillaz.
Serving Size: 6 Rounded Scoops (320g)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||230.0 g||-|
|Of which: Total sugar||46.2 g||-|
|Total Fat||3.0 g||-|
|Of which: Saturated Fat||1.4 g||-|
|Dietary Fibre||3.0 g||-|
|Total Sodium||1044.0 mg||-|
|Vitamin C||15.0 mg||15%|
|Nicotinic Acid / Amide / Niacin||2.4 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||2.3 mg TE||15%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.8 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||0.3 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.2 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.2 mg||15%|
|Vitamin A||135.0 mcg||15%|
|Folic Acid||60.0 mcg||15%|
|Vitamin D||2.3 mcg||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.4 mcg||15%|
|*% NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Lower GI Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk Powder, Malto-Dextrin, Cocoa Powder (Chocolate Flavour), Tolerase, Fructose, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Hydrolysate, Creatine Monohydrate, Flavourants, Inulin, Stabilizers, L-Glutamin, Taurine, L-Leucine, Salt, MCT Oil, Tribulis Terristris 40%, L-Isoleucine, Valine, Sucralose Acesulphame K Blend, Vitamin Premix, Colourants (Only in Strawberry).
Allergen Information: Cows Milk. This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials containing Milk, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Peanut, Shellfish and Tree Nuts.
Consult your doctor prior to use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing unless prescribed by a sports physician / dietician. Maintain an adequate state of hydration while using this product.
SKU #: NPLEGCF