Purus Labs ConDense is the first and only preworkout to achieve exercise capacity expansion (endurance), rather than merely acute performance, as it relates to physiological enhancement.
Using novel and proprietary vasodilatory nutrient-technology, your blood vessels will widen causing a cascade of anabolic and performance-sustaining effects through enhanced oxygen and nutrient delivery to the myocapillaries.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• Mix 1 serving with 236 ml of cold water and consume 10 minutes prior to intense exercise.
• ConDense can be used on nontraining days as well.
• Do not consume more than two servings at any one time.
• Do not use more than twice daily.
- My Personal FavouriteReview by Renzo (4 July 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHands down the best pre workout I've used. Best effects. Rapid uptake. Cannot get better. Purus Labs all the way!!
- Great productReview by Devesh (10 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAwesome product. gave insane amounts of energy throughout my workout (1h15m). pump were good, focus was excellent.
creatine free as well, for those months when giving the kidneys a break.
- ProperReview by Byron (7 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a proper pre-workout. Not keen on the heavy stims so this lasts me two months with one scoop. Smooth, clean energy while training with no crash afterwards. Got to spend a bit upfront, but over two months. Worth it!
- Legit!Review by C-radn0.0b (24 June 2015)
- Great tasting product that gives you that pump everyone wants!! Veins popped out nicely and my endurance went up tenfold! Wanna try this is with D-pol! Overall an effective product.
- OK, but....Review by JDK (24 June 2015)
- Ive used most PWS, this is especially nice if you wanna go off creatine for a bit, veins do pop, but not much bang for buck in terms of pump or energy in gym.
You'll really like this if you enjoying looking at yourself when you do your bicep curls...
- AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!Review by jp (24 June 2015)
- Stop what you're doing. Put the rubbish you're taking down. And go and get this. That is all.
- AverageReview by Dinko9 (24 June 2015)
- I have been using this product for over 2 weeks now. Gives me an average pump and my endurance went up slightly. Good price for a decent boost.
- Great pump!!Review by Andre (24 June 2015)
- I've been using this for almost 2 weeks now and so far it's been working great! The Crisp Apple tastes good and gives a great pump, endurance went up slightly.
- Good stuffReview by jp (24 June 2015)
- As usual Purus labs has produced a daaaam good product
- Very good product if you are looking for a creatine-free pre-workoutReview by Chad (24 June 2015)
- I've been looking for a creatine pre-workout for a while now and then purus labs come up with this. If you want energy, use condense. It gives you that power to go on forever at the gym.
- quality at an affordable priceReview by EDowlg (24 June 2015)
- This preworkout does supersede the average preworkout out their in the market. No hard crash, a decent splash of energy and if u klap 2 scoops, u will sure feel the beta-alanine kick in and the tingles start. it really is quality
- Great product ,no complaints except for the taste.Review by George (24 June 2015)
- I'm currently using Condense and I gotta say this stuff is amazing. What I look for in a pre-workout is a great energy boost and good pumps and this products does that WELL. The down side is the taste, its drinkable but yeah I've tasted better.
- good stuffReview by ZAYD (24 June 2015)
- great product, minimal stimulants, great pump, good energy without the itchy beta alanine effect ... will def have again
- Great ProductReview by Hiren (24 June 2015)
- This is the best pre workout I've used. It gives a nice "natural" feeling pump without the extreme low afterwards. Price is reasonable however the taste not so much. My final verdict? Close your eyes, chug it down and lift heavy!!!
- Best tastingReview by altie (24 June 2015)
- Condense is most definitely the best tasting PW on the market. No burning of the stomach even taken on an empty stomach. Awesome N.O product. Purus Labs never lets you down
- High QualityReview by Aj (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessFantastic product, solid pumps, solid energy throughout your workout. Definitely increases the vascular size and visibility intra workout.
- Amazing productReview by Edwin (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product is simply amazing, the most solid pump I've ever experienced...insane vascularity and energy! One of the best Pre-Workouts available!
- GreatReview by Kuifievanwyk (24 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceFirst time using Condense. Good pre workout, the apple tastes great on two scoops. Love this product, a little bit pricey, but worth every cent. Will love to stack this with purus labs d-pol. Drawback for me is no creatine added to this, but that you can just drink on your own. Does give a bit of tingle. Recommended
- Great Pre WorkoutReview by Bradley (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessConDense is one of the nicest tasting Pre workouts iv used, also love this product as you can feel it working only 10 minutes after taking it. Had a large increase in energy and endurance while on this product however I did find myself having to up the dose from one scoop too two scoops after a couple of weeks
- GoodReview by scott (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIts a prolonged energy rather than a buzz but verry nice
- Good stuff indeedReview by Brian O'Connor (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is good stuff but the price is very steep. I would highly recommend it.
- prolonged energyReview by MrSky (24 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThe best things about condense:
- no crash after your workout. I work out in the morning so this is a plus
- taste is great, easy to take down, even pleasant (apple flavour)
- mental focus is good
- bring extra gym towels
- pumps are good too (not as powerful as jack3d but pretty good)
- price is a bit steep, but as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for
- no upset tummy, this preworkout is easy on your digestive system
I will be buying a second tub afterwards
- GreatReview by Britsie (24 June 2015)
- TasteEffectivenessPriceI tried this product as a sample pre-workout, I spent 1 hour doing interval training on the bike and felt super after that!
- The CornerStone of PreWorkoutsReview by JJR (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis has got to be right there in the podium of best pre-workouts. Effectiveness: No creatine: That's one good thing about this product. Creatine tends to leave some people bloated like me. Caffeine ratio per serving is good and the beta alanine and nitrate give you that nitric oxide pump on the muscle and veins. Taste wise 5 out of 5. At first it tasted weird but you get used to it. Definitely recommend it.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (6.3g)
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|ATP-Sustaining, Lactate-Buffering, Blood-Oxygenating Mitochondrial Efficiency Complex||5.18g||*|
|Nitratene™ (high molecular-yield nitrate form)||480mg|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
* Daily Value (DV) Not Established
Other Ingredients: Natural and artificial flavour, citric acid, malic acid, silica, potassium chloride, sucralose
ConDense is intended only for healthy adults over the age of 18. Do not use if you are currently pregnant or nursing, could be pregnant, or are attempting to become pregnant. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before using this product. Do not use this product if you have been diagnosed with or have a family history or (including, but not limited to): heart disease, thyroid disease, liver disease, diabetes, hypoglycaemia, hypo/hypertension, asthma, Barrett's Esophagus, gastroesophageal reflux, any psychiatric condition including depression or seizure disorder, or if you are using any prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug, in particular those intended to treat erectile dysfunction or blood pressure disorders. Discontinue use and contact a doctor immediately if you experience an irregular or rapid heart beat, chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, light-headedness, fainting or presyncope, tremors, headache, nausea, or other similar symptoms. If you are a performance athlete, please check with your sanctioning body prior to use to ensure compliance.
SKU #: PURLABCOCF