|Nutritional Information:||Serving Size: 1 scoop (30g)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
|Ganic-F’s Proprietory Blend:|
|CREATINE ATP INSULIN COFACTORS||19900mg|
|Creatine Ethyl Ester, Alpha Lipoic Acid, D-Ribose, Aspartic acid, Magnesium Oxide, HMB, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Taurine|
|Glycine, Arginine KIC, HMB, Carnosine (L- Histidine, plus L-Alanine), Methylanthines, L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine|
|VASO PUMP FUSION||2800mg|
|L-arginine KIC, Citrulline Malate, Pine Bark, Carnosine, L-Lycine, Nicotinic Acid, NAD, Manganese Glycerolphosphate|
|GROWTH HORMONE MATRIX||2000mg|
|Glycine, L-Arginine AKG, L-arginine KIC, L-Lycine, Vit B5, L-Phenylalanine|
|PHOSPHO ELECTROLYTE REPLACERS||350mg|
|Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide|
|VASO THERMIC FAT BURN ACTIVATORS||950mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, Citrus Aurantium, Guggul Lipid Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine|
- Great price Bad TasteReview by M
Price Effectiveness Taste
Yuuuuug! (Posted on 7/23/14)
- Very good but taste weirdReview by joga
Price Effectiveness Taste
- very goodReview by Larry
Price Effectiveness Taste
- Very goodReview by Bamiam
Price Effectiveness Taste
Would like to know if anyone has tried to use this with SA Supp’s Hellfire?
Keep it up!!!
(Posted on 4/8/14)
- at awesome Review by cavemann
Taste Price Effectiveness
- great productReview by billy
Taste Price Effectiveness
- tastes terrible works amazinglyReview by Tiago
Price Effectiveness Taste
- Good productReview by Veronica
Taste Price Effectiveness
- Very good indeedReview by Brian O'Connor
Price Effectiveness Taste
- Its okay..Review by MrHaha
Taste Price Effectiveness
- Bitter SweetReview by ED
Taste Price Effectiveness
- Good Product!Review by Gareth
Price Effectiveness Taste
- Effective but the taste is horridReview by Brad
Price Effectiveness Taste
- Pathetic and made me crashReview by Carrie
Taste Price Effectiveness
- Excellent productReview by Kulu
Effectiveness Taste Price
- Great EnergyReview by Christiaan
Price Effectiveness Taste
All in all, very good product. (Posted on 8/19/13)
- GREATReview by TANK
Effectiveness Taste Price
- This REALLY worksReview by Andy
Price Effectiveness Taste
Highly recommended. (Posted on 8/14/13)
- AwesomeReview by Beasley
Effectiveness Taste Price
- Great productReview by Oliver
- Gives lots of energy and makes you able to push much heavier weights went up 15kgs on deadlifts in a week! (Posted on 5/21/13)
- awesome stuffReview by DylzBoi
- Great overall product , got awesome pumps , strength increased ,dropped body fat and looking lean !! Tastes horrible though ! Definitely a must try (Posted on 5/16/13)
- powerReview by Gabriel
- I don't know what it is, but this product was very effective. Took my bench up by 20kg for 2 extra reps in the same week! (Posted on 3/4/13)
- what a wasteReview by jan
- Taste is really bad!!!felt like throwing up.felt no different when training without this product. Guess it works for some and not for others (Posted on 2/8/13)
- Value for moneyReview by PEA
- Good value for money - gives you a kick when you need it. Not the strongest pre-workout I have used, but for the 3rd of the price of potent pre-workouts no one can complain. Going to try the capsules now because its not the greatest tasting of pre-workouts. (Posted on 2/7/13)
- good but not greatReview by Jonathan
I bought this product but compared to its higher priced competitors it falls short. In the beginning you feel the initial "kick" and then the energy goes down slowly. After a while it loses that kick and it isn't as strong as the more expensive pre-workouts.
For the price it's good but I would recommend you spend a little bit more and maybe get jack3d, muscle junkie pre-workout or hemorage etc....they give you a proper kick. (Posted on 1/2/13)
- Good energyReview by Darien
- The first day i took this i was jumping up and down like a mad man because of the energy it gave me. This product gave me lots of energy but i did find that i slowly built a tolerance to it but even still had great energy. The taste was terrible had to drink it like a shot of vodka but was worth it. (Posted on 11/13/12)
- Amazing!!!!!Review by ross
One of the best products I have ever used!!!!
I loved it, it give you a lot of power while you are working out and it keeps you very amped the whole workout.
You can go for a very long time on this supplement without becoming tired and lazy.
If you can, get this pre-workout!!!!! (Posted on 11/12/12)
- The tasteReview by Eddie
- For me this is the best tasting pre out there. It takes time to get used to the taste but its great after. Don't write the product off just by the taste (Posted on 10/24/12)
- GanicReview by Fred
- Ganic initially didn't make me feel any more energetic than normal, but i could lift a lot more and workout for longer, which was great. But i started to get incredibly painful headaches when lifting after like 3 weeks and couldn't workout because it was so overbearing. I had to throw the rest away. mixed with energade to compensate for horrible taste. (Posted on 10/22/12)
- Great productReview by C
- Ganic-F is a great pre-workout supplement! The taste is wretched but the product works. If combined with a good diet results are inevitable. (Posted on 10/22/12)
- best for meReview by Q
- A good pre - workout drink and good price to boot. (Posted on 9/19/12)
- Great pre work out supplementReview by Van
- Great pre workout supplement. Horrible taste to get used to. Very effective however. Combined with a balanced diet very effective. I dropped 6kg in 3 months and there are no stiffness after workouts. (Posted on 7/11/12)
- Supplements SA Ganic-F InsaneReview by Kelvin
2nd week it is best to go onto 2 scoops. As the body becomes immune to 1 scoop. All round an awesome Pre-workout (Posted on 7/9/12)
- Super strengthReview by Jean
First time I ever used a pre-workout supplement I was this product..... Was very amazed, normally used to bench like 50kg max, the first night I used this product I benched 85kg ( 8 reps). First time I ever benched 150kg (4 reps) was on this product!!!
The tasted though put me off had to force it down every time. And the weird feeling while on it made me uncomfortable!! BUT IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Posted on 6/22/12)
- GreatReview by Eben
- Very happy with this product, good energy (Posted on 6/4/12)
- Gives me alot of strengthReview by Lerikus
- so far, for its the best in terms of giving me strength and daily progress. (Posted on 5/7/12)
- it worksReview by ronald
- a good pre workout drink at a very good price (Posted on 4/6/12)
- very good.Review by Raymond
- Ganic f works very good.i used it for some time now and every-time it works like a bomb.remember not all products work for everyone.i will always buy Ganic f.gives me 1 hell of a pump.best pre workout supplement I've tried. (Posted on 4/4/12)
- goodReview by ruan
- this product is good, give energy that is needed. it made me fart a lot but i had more energy... i will use this product again (Posted on 3/26/12)
- excellentReview by Sean
- Ganic- F is probably one of the better pre- workouts I have tried! And it's good value for money! If it’s extra energy, focus, strength and that extra pump you’re looking for then this is definitely the product to use, although you really struggle to get it down at first, but you get used to it. I also had to up the dosage to 2 scoops after two weeks or so, stopped feeling the effect after the first week with just one scoop. But otherwise, great product! (Posted on 3/2/12)
- amazingReview by training juice
- one of the best products ever ive tried, no loading phase the min i used it i could feel the effects.besides the effectiveness of supplements sa products the price is good!well done supplements sa on revolutionizing south african supplement market! (Posted on 2/11/12)
- ExcellentReview by Matht
- Exellent value if it is energy and focus that you are after!! (Posted on 2/3/12)
- not impressed at allReview by BIGJOE
- have used it a couple of times but feel absolutely nothing at all now .like drinking chemical kool aid. (Posted on 1/27/12)
- WTF!!!!!!Review by Iron_man
Honestly, dissapointing. No effects on workout intensity even on the occasions I tried 2 1/2 scoops. I also experimented with 5 - 10mg naicin and still no effect.
Taste is horrible. I have used other Supplement S.A produtcs and was pleased however this preworkout needs to be improved.
(Posted on 1/21/12)
- terrible productReview by chris
- Smelt like a chemical plant when you open the tub, when you mix it the product does not dissolve well, which makes no difference because it is very hard to drink the stuff it tastes like petrol and always made me feel very sick and gave me headaches. (Posted on 1/1/12)
- great start poor finish.Review by Dylan
- before jumping on ganic F, i maxed out at 60kg, i was in grade 10 at the time, my first time taking this stuff, i felt tingles all over my body and had a urge to lift heavy weights!! on that day i maxed out on 80kg 3 reps. but after the 1st week i started to notice that the effects would decrease day by day. until eventually ur left drinking something that doest give you a boost at all! i suppose that's when it becomes a mental thing. taste was also horrible. the contents are also unstable. too much creatine etc. wont buy this again. (Posted on 12/27/11)
- Not sureReview by Indragasen
- Being using it for a week now. Haven't felt any boost or energy. Always have a tummy problem after taking it. Maybe see results after 2nd week. (Posted on 12/1/11)
- Insane StuffReview by Jason
- Ganic F is one of the best pwo supps out there for the price in my opinion. This stuff gives you everything you need to get through your workout. It will make you super strong! The taste is bad at the beginning but i got used to it. (Posted on 11/27/11)
- best preworkout ever!Review by SwanI
- I have been using Ganic-F for only a few days now and I can honestly say that it immediately started working!!! Only got freaked out by the amount of energy it gave me.. Felt like I was going to have a heart attack! This stuff works. (Posted on 10/23/11)
- AmazingReview by Jay
This product gives great pump, massive energy, huge strength and good endurance. This product is super effective and for example I went from chest pressing 36kg dumbells to chest pressing 44kg dumbells in just 3 weeks of intense training. This product won't work unless you push yourself though.
Good value for money (Posted on 9/19/11)
- Nothing more than a Flavored Drink Review by StaticGSX
- I'm sorry to say but this product was a huge disappointment, i had to take 3 scoops before i even felt a thing. The taste was really bad, pump ??? didn't feel a thing, energy more like made me feel sleepy. I had to give the stuff away was a wast of my R280. i hate jack3D but still even that product did more for me. Assault give you 40 servings on 1/2 scoop and it blows you away = R580/40 = R14.5 a workout. SA Ganic-F gives you 30 servings i needed 3 per workout = R280/30 = R9.33 x 3 = R28. I hate giving a bad review but really this product works like evox fusion preworkout and we all know Fusion does nothing. In the end its still up to every buyers own liking. (Posted on 9/14/11)
- Awsome.....!!!!!Review by Ebie
- I have used expensive pre workouts only to have crashed after workouts or to hyper when in gym. Ganic -f wow man this stuff works far better than anything i have ever taken and yeah the taste but so what, There is capsules which i have also used but at the time the shop did not have them so had to take the powder. Both of them works really well. (Posted on 9/13/11)
- Good but badReview by Shafton
- I used this product for a two weeks after giving it away because I couldn't bear the taste but the pump is really amazing once you can get the stuff down your throat, but otherwise it's a good product from SupplementsSA. (Posted on 9/6/11)
- Bang for your BuckReview by Alex
- I have taken a few pre workouts in my time, and to be frankly honest Ganic -F is right up there with the likes of MusclePharm Assault and N.O. Explode.. you can feel the tingle and the fat burners work wanders, stacked with a mass builder i put on 5 kilo's off the tub :) definitely worth it once you get over the taste :) (Posted on 8/30/11)
- GoodReview by play3r
- i find this product helps with my headaches,. does any one know why? (Posted on 8/28/11)
- makse me buzzReview by andrew
- Great feeling until the tingling starts, after a while I went really red and had an intense tingling feeling, luckily it was only for the first few days. After that it was great, you actually feel leaner after a tub (Posted on 8/11/11)
- not badReview by Matthew
- I found ganic-f to give more of a pump than other pre-workouts but not as much energy. Tastes like s*** though (Posted on 8/8/11)
- TOO GOOD Review by TOP DOG
- Amazing focus, brilliant endurance, and excellent pump - love it and will keep using it.TD (Posted on 8/3/11)
- ok for first timersReview by ben
- this product is a waste of time taste buds and money if u took other pre workouts before ..its a very mild pre workout compared to other pre workouts that give u that buzz (Posted on 8/1/11)
- ImpressiveReview by Ross
- Great energy,great pump,great focus,great fat burner,great price,overall one of the best pre-workouts on the market only complaint is the taste! (Posted on 7/26/11)
- The best preReview by Creasy
The taste of this pre workout at first was awful but as I took more and more you start to get used to it. I gains loads of strength from this drink and my muscle gain was unbelievable, definitely recommend it too anyone who is looking for a pre workout.
(Posted on 7/17/11)
- great stuff Review by reza
- i toke ganic_f when i started gyming it worked realy well had amazing energy and power just the taste was not that good...if you want to get its good but there is better (Posted on 6/15/11)
- Perfect for cuttingReview by SD
- Well, i've used about 2 of these tubs, the taste is really awful.. you have to force yourself to drink it. It does increase muscle size, but it does more cutting then building. I think it reduces fat, and build muscle. It took away my tummy.. and now i have a six pack :D (Posted on 6/14/11)
- GREATReview by frosty
great product, got a lot bigger!! also good pump.
taste at first was so bad, but got used to it. thumbs up (Posted on 6/11/11)
- 9/10Review by Beptking
gives u a happy feeling wen u take it
better than no xplode
taste is so raw that it makes u gag but if u down it then u good to go (Posted on 6/7/11)
- good valueReview by sunshine
found that this product gave me a lot of energy that lasted my entire workout, it also gave me a little bit of a pump.
the taste is terrible. (Posted on 6/3/11)
- TasteReview by Ricky
- It is a good supp,but taste sucks.My request different flavours......plz......peace. (Posted on 5/23/11)
- BLAZING!!!Review by Pisto
- gANIC F IS THEEE BEST PRE WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT IN SOUTH AFRICA. I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL HARD GAINERS OUT THERE. KEEPS YOU FOCUSED AND GIVES AMAZING RESULTS. BUT THE TASTE IS QUITE SOMETHING TO GET USED TO. BUT OVERALL I LOVE IT. (Posted on 5/18/11)
- Ag Alryt AyReview by Blackfly24
1 tub later:
- Gained a few kg
- Not that much buzz
- Alryt pump
- Relatively good price
- Tastes ok, dont know what all the fuss on taste is?
Gained alot of strength :)
id give Ganic-F 4/10 (Posted on 5/4/11)
- amazingReview by danie
- i used it with precision health's oxy pump and i almost flew throught the roof after 20min of taking it... It gave me a pump and kick that even muscle marinade couldnt compare to.. Il bare with the taste anyday (Posted on 5/4/11)
- Excellent!!Review by Kiolan
I achieved great results in both size and strength with ganic. The taste is not great but it certainly is not terrible.
Two negatives about ganic are the relatively high carbohydrate content - most companies are coming out with pre - workouts that are virtually carb free and the high serving size does tend to be a negative.
However, this for me is the best south african pre - workout. Great volume and fullness in muscle cells and I definitely will be trying it again in the near future. (Posted on 3/29/11)
- Awesome power, awesomeless taste!Review by Lester S
- Good energy and focus, awesome strength but the taste is so bad that I just can't do that to myself again! (Posted on 3/28/11)
- ok...Review by Barrie
- Good value for money, but my body seemed to get immune to the energy effect after the 5th time i used it. Also watch a sharp decrease in body sugar level, especially if you take two scoops, can make you feel faint. but otherwise a good product. (Posted on 3/13/11)
- AMAZING!!Review by Devon
- I absolutely love this product!!Pumps r great,energy is thru the roof!!And personally I love the taste..there's nothing wrong with it.Will keep buying this product (Posted on 3/13/11)
- Wow...Review by Ryan
- This is probably the most amazing pre-workout supplement ever made... But the taste is nothing short of repulsive!!! (Posted on 3/12/11)
- excellentReview by Phillip
- massive energy, strength boost, great muscle gains...what can i say it works (Posted on 3/8/11)
- not the bestReview by Avikar
- upsets the stomach so never really got a chance to test it properly. had abt 4 servings.... (Posted on 3/7/11)
- ganic is up thr wth the best!Review by metal
- when it comes to bodybulildng supplements im a very big critic bt i waz very impressd wth ganic its better than all s.a pre.workouts its definitely up thr wth the best its really worth your money gives u super pumps nd great mental focus! (Posted on 2/24/11)
- Amazing...Review by Mike
- Been using ganic f for about a month now. Im 16, i was 80kg in 2009. Started using this product combined with USN's Fast Grow Anabolic, Glutamine and Creatine X4. Im currently 96kg, 13% BF. This product is so cheap compared to the other expensive pre-workout drinks. The taste is sick, but who cares, it works! Ganic F will keep your focus and energy levels up throughout your workout, as well as give you great pumps... (Posted on 2/10/11)
- improved strengthReview by Gun
- I have been using this product for two weeks, used one scoop per serving in the first week and only felt a little more energetic at the gym, in the 2nd week I used 2 scoops per serving and has seen some great increases in strength and energy! (Posted on 2/6/11)
- AwesomeReview by Viper
- The lemon taste is okay, like it has a bit of ginger in it, this stuff gives awesome pumps, i can push more weight than i normally do and have loads more energy, fatigue in my arms is not like it used to be, this stuff totally rocks...once you get used to the taste it is okay. (Posted on 2/2/11)
- Nice experienceReview by Matu
The first time I gulped this down I felt an intense heat and itchyness on my elbows and knees!!! This product does provide and elevated concentration and energy experience. Pump was good but not insane.
This product mixed bit beta alaline is jus insane!!!!
Taste is not the best but one can survive :P (Posted on 1/28/11)
- did not workReview by Erik
- yes, the taste is horrible. i always thought taste doesn't matter as long as it helps. but ganic-f proved me wrong. couldn't have it with water anymore after a while. mixed it with orange juice which helped a bit. worst part was actually that it didn't help at all. no extra energy to push through my workout, no pumps no nothing. really disappointing. i didn't finish the tub. (Posted on 1/27/11)
- great butReview by tuff puppy
It really works from day 1. Huge energy, not so big pumps but can feel your body filing with masses of power. The taste thow can use some working on. Try mixing with a bit of oros or something like that. stil works just makes thee taste more bearable.
Will buy again and again (Posted on 1/25/11)
- Pretty damn good!!!Review by RowMurr
- First of all its not so much the taste of the drink but the texture, feels terrible going down but just mix it with little water as possible and DOWN DOWN DOWN!!! Other than that it is a brilliant supplement making you grow with every workout, definitely worth it!!!! (Posted on 1/20/11)
- ganic f awsomeReview by dman
really great product! great pumps and intensity in the gym! gets about a score of 1/10 for the taste. but hey, it's worth drinking!
(Posted on 1/13/11)
- WorthwhileReview by Bruno
Tried the Blackcurrent/Grape flavour first and man does it taste real bad!!!
I can see results after my first tub - now on my second tub (Lemon/Lime) flavour, much better tasting than the Blackcurrent/Grape flavour.
But all in all well worth the money for the focus it gives you at gym and energy - so I'd say if you strapped for cash try Ganic-F!
(Posted on 1/11/11)
- Tastes REALY bad!!!Review by Junior
- This is by far the worst tasting pre workout supplement i have ever tasted (and i have taste a lot). Nice energy, having good sessions so far! But the hardest part of my training day is getting this %!@##*@^ into my body, so bad!!!!!!! Will rather spend a bit more and get some good tasting supps? (Posted on 1/7/11)
- Dangerous amounts of energyReview by Marius
This product is amazing. It gives almost too much energy. After two hours of full-out weight training, I get worried that I might be overdoing it, but you just dont hit the wall with this much energy.
Though other products may give a better pump, this is sufficient and I have not yet found a PRE-workout that gives the long lasting energy like Ganic F.
Visible increase in muscle size first tub already.
Taste is very bad, you're not here to have a cocktail, you're here to train and see results.
(Posted on 1/5/11)
- PushReview by Grant
- Great! Gives you the upper hand and helps you push your average routine getting you closer to your goal. Love it (Posted on 12/18/10)
- Works but tasted badReview by Tracer
- This stuff really worked for me but the taste is really bad. Lemon flavour!!! no go (Posted on 12/9/10)
- Great productReview by Kenneth
This is the best pre-workout I've ever used, gave me insane pumps and I put on some size!!! :)
(Posted on 12/1/10)
- Great PerformanceReview by Murtadau
This is my second time making use of Ganic F insane and I must say, this stuff does not disappoint. Yeah we all say that the product has a Nauseous taste but we keep coming back for more. No matter what, this product is by far the best. In the past I made use of it while taking Massive Muscle, the gain is excellent and the pump even better.
The point that stands out the most for me is the fact that your mental focus at gym is constant. This being said, I will probably stay on this stuff for as long as possible. Or at least until I am broke. (Posted on 11/29/10)
- ObelixReview by Clarence
This is the stuff that Obelix mustve swallowed in that magic cauldron he fell into when he was a baby!!!
Magic strength potion of NOTE!!!
I have been using ganic f for the past 4 months now and it still works wonders.
I use it with evox creatine monohydrate,sup sa beta alinine, a 2500 cal diet and a decent training program.
week 7 of this combo and these are the results:
down from 103,12kg to 98,2 kg
down from 22,49% body fat to 14,58%.
Increase in lean muscle mass and havent loss any strenght!
Get it, or get left behind!
(Posted on 11/26/10)
- IFEYReview by David
Used one tub...it was my first pre-workout...
It made a huge strength difference for around the first week and a half, but then I felt as if my body got used to it already...It really made me sweat alot but I guess thats a good thing for people wanting to burn fat, also improved vascularity.
Also another thing, I had to use 2 scoops to feel its effects so it really cut the number of doses by half
Overall for the First week and a half I would give it:
Energy and Focus- 8/10
After that I experienced less of an impact although energy and focus was still there as well as vascularity:
Pump- 2/10 (really very little)
Energy and Focus- 8/10
But for the price I guess its a good deal for a beginner!
(Posted on 11/22/10)
- super saiyan stuffReview by Rawn
- I am on my second tub of ganic insane. The pumps and energy effects are amazing. I sometimes feel like going super saiyan and then forget im not goku. I have blackcurrent grape flavour. To get it down by drinking it with warm water, i can hold my breath and chug it quicker. Works well. (Posted on 11/16/10)
- INtense Stuf Review by Michael
- product is pretty sick pumps are insane and Really long ,extreme energy and good focus. Tried the lemon flavour and was pretty ..intense! and strong not exactly tasty but this product competes with the best of them and recommend this preworkout for much less than others ,definite strength increase and power as well! (Posted on 11/10/10)
- johnReview by good pre workout
- the taste is something to get use to but it really does what it says. I recommend not to use it late in the afternoon you really struggle to sleep because of all the energy you get (Posted on 11/10/10)
- This stuff works!Review by Thys
- The taste is not that good, bat man it gets me through my workouts with leke intensity!!! (Posted on 11/8/10)
- ABSOLUTLEY AWSOME!!!Review by Devon
- This stuff is great!I bought my second tub and I must admit it is one of the best pre-workout products out there!The energy is INSANE,definite strength increases and the FAT LOSS...You get ripped in no time!I quite like the taste but I suppose everyone has different tastes.Worth it!! (Posted on 10/30/10)
- Agressive StuffReview by Leon
- Put your money to good use and try this awesome product form supplement SA. Stuff does not do you any favors when it comes to the taste so be prepared. Helped me allot when I needed more energy, If you take it too late in the afternoon, be prepared to sleep late, otherwise exercise till there no tomorrow. My second bottle is on its way this month, but it won’t be grape flavor for sure. (Posted on 10/27/10)
- What a supriseReview by Kagiso
I am surprised by the sustained pump I get during and after workouts.
Its mos def worth it at the price.
I'm changing due to the super bad, gag-inducing taste.
I highly recommend it if you're on a budget. Or have no taste buds :) (Posted on 10/26/10)
- Good ValueReview by Rudi
- I've been using this supplement along with supplementssa's massive muscle for about 3 months and i've gain 15kg and gain muscle and minimum fat..ganic-f is cheap and works really well.It's a real value for money (Posted on 10/14/10)
- Good stuffReview by Dirk
- Good stuff, tastes like %$##@@#, but this stuff works, been using for 3 months and I will keep on using it, good stuff sa supps. (Posted on 10/1/10)
- Amazing but taste!Review by Creatinator
- This product is really really good and cheap, HOWEVER the taste is soooo terrible! I could hardly drink this, i felt like vomiting it was so bad. Now i see theres lemon flavour, should be better but the the blackcurrent grape flavour i used (Posted on 9/30/10)
- good stuffReview by Jay
- best pre work out supp for the price. (Posted on 9/28/10)
- GoodStuffReview by Marv
- I was a bit skeptical about this product. Gave it a try. It really works. For me, the downfall was that i did not notice much of a Pump. It gave me great mental focus and a huge boost of energy throughout my gyming session and this is why i will buy this product again. Really good price. I think its worth it for the price. Will definitely purchase again. Dont take this product too late in evening. Keeps u awake.. (Posted on 9/28/10)
- REALLY IS INSANE!Review by Christopher
- Just finished using this product and all I can say is is that it works and it definitely does what it says it does. Gives you SUPER energy and makes tedious workouts seems quick and your veins come to the party:) Some people complain about the taste but I actually started to enjoy it very much. I wake up at 04:30am for gym and look forward to my Ganic! (Posted on 9/28/10)
- Awesome productReview by Clint
- On my second tub now and still going strong. Awesome pumps but tastes like black current flavoured poison, but block yr nose and its all worth it!!! (Posted on 9/14/10)
- INSANE Pre-workout drinkReview by Andries
I have used so many supplements and spent thousands but this is by far the best pre workout supplement I have taken so far. The taste is quite bad,I laugh at myself for having to drink this stuff but give it bout 30 min and your body rages with energy and you realise it was worth downing. Gives you good strength and mental focus and incredible muscle pump.
If it was tastier I would stick with it but 2 cycles is going to be hard enough with that taste. AWSOME STUFF THOUGH
(Posted on 9/13/10)
- i love ganic!Review by jack
this stuff is amazing and works like nothing else. tastes are not great!
great product! :) (Posted on 9/10/10)
- great Pre-Workout!Review by dillan
- this is definately by far the best pre-workout supplement i have ever taken. the pumps are great and muscle gains are massive. taste is not to great but is good value for money. (Posted on 9/9/10)
- the truthReview by josh17*
- this supp works very well all my friends and i over a 30 day cycle experienced strength increase bigger pump, longer pump.but it did make me very dizzy.also good to take 1 scoop before a rugby match (Posted on 9/2/10)
- Stop nagging!Review by Reinhard
- The pump's are okay. I dont really see a big difference between this and other good pre-workout drinks. The energy is significantly greater than others. The taste really is not as bad as I though I guess I got use to it. I really would recomend it to anyone. It really works like nothing else... (Posted on 8/24/10)
- Best value for money by far!!Review by craig
great product as are all supplemets sa products wouldnt use it for longer than 2 months as your body seems to get used to it. i comboed it with testoblast ZMA
and a whey protein and had great results (Posted on 8/23/10)
- best pre workoutReview by andro
- Definitely one of the best pre workouts ive ever used, compares well with the top ones, energy on this product is great, strengths one of its best characteristics, pump on this product is however not the best ive experienced, taste is really awful but worth it all the way. amazing product (Posted on 8/23/10)
- net walglik Review by leviathan
no joke die produk is walglik sleg het nog nooit so gesukkel om iets af te hou noe dit is even slegter as borstel maar dan in die selle asem dit is by verre die beste pre work out supplement wat ek ooit gebruik het sal my verslaaf maak die pomp wat jy uit dit uit kry is net ontmoontlik baie ....
in total 10/10 just love this ganic -F maar moer dus sleg (Posted on 8/18/10)
- Ganic F helps for a great pump during workoutReview by Matthew
- I tried Ganic F, and it provides for a great workout pump. Personally I dont think it tastes all that bad but thats up to whoever drinks it really, you may just get used to the taste like i have. (Posted on 8/15/10)
- dizzy shakyReview by thejoka
- this supp is so potent that it makes you shake towards the end of your workout...could be the crash (Posted on 8/9/10)
- Okay...Review by Reinhard
- It seams to be working I have lots of energy and modorate pump but the taste seems to get worse everyday! (Posted on 8/6/10)
- Trust me ive used many product with no gains, but this is it.Review by JOTHOX
This is one of the best supplements ive ever used really gives you out of this world
energy fast recovery time massive pumps. Use this with beta alanine;alpha nitrix
and cissus_Q you will feel like a raging bull who just wants to destroy those weights. (Posted on 8/2/10)
- Performance reviewReview by powerson
In the use of Ganic f INSANE I have seen results in 4 weeks. The first time i took ganic I could feel it hit the blood stream. I was rearing to hit the gym! Consistency with this product produces great results and an awesome mental and physical feeling towards your workout. If i was to give advice to someone on what to use for prework out. I would say Ganic F. The taste is harsh at first but you learn to like it. Especially after you find out how it helps you.
(Posted on 8/1/10)
- Side effectReview by Liam
- THis supplement works well, however did experience a bad side effect. I have had a headache for about two days after taking it. (Posted on 7/26/10)
- WOWReview by GV
- I was really impressed with this stuff. Ive been on it now for 4 weeks + BSN protein and i went from 76.5kg to 80.5 and my fat index started at 8.3% and is now 8.9% so u really do only gain muscle. The pump is also insane and recovery time speeds up from hours to minutes. Only down side is the taste and smell. (Posted on 7/25/10)
- Works!!!!Review by Liam
- You decide. The taste is terrible, but you'll live. The bottom line is it does the job. Great energy, Extreme focus, good pump (Posted on 7/25/10)
- Must buyReview by Pierre
- Ok well this stuff taste so terrible i cant even describe it but hey it works and that's what counts in the end the amount of strength you get from this is amazing i was really surprised and very good pumps means that ill definitely buy this again!!! (Posted on 6/27/10)
- A product worth it's moneyReview by Darkman
- Increase in strength and focus...High energy levels.. Bad taste tho gets better the more you use it.. Sometimes I turn red when drinking it to quick, and makes me get extremely hot! (Posted on 6/22/10)
- pins and needlesReview by Eddie
- Well all I can say is pins and needles, and it worked much better with 2 scoops. Add energade for better taste. (Posted on 6/20/10)
- Strength!Review by bigRon
This product is very good, i've used 3tubs. the strength you gain from this product is insane it also makes you ripped you only experience the full power of ganic if you use it everyday.
Energy 8/10 (Posted on 6/8/10)
- kklolReview by Mmmmmm
- mmmm,i dont agree.been using for about 3 sessions now,not a bad product,but people make it sound so intense. it taste awful (like sugar water,i dont mind the taste though) and gives mediocre kick. HMT wired,which i had previously, was much beter (same price). (Posted on 6/3/10)
- awesome pumpsReview by Brad
- great product better pumps than NO Xplode at a fraction of the cost (Posted on 6/1/10)
- :/Review by RUWA
- as most of you would know my reviews are pretty accurate...so>>>>taking into consideration that everybody response differently: well it does do the job but depending what type of supps you used prior and what your looking for this sums up as a "good enough " pre-workout not brilliant. the reviews are mixed so its worth a try as it wont be a waste but it isnt the best either. the packaging I give a 7.5/10; the flavour 3/10( the worst tasting Pw i had thus far); strength increase7.5/10; pump( compared to with out a pre work out) 7/10; energy 8/10 and health friendly 4.9/10. i dont know about everyone else but prolonged use of this product had me in the toilet. (Posted on 5/20/10)
- good in the hoodReview by afro man
- ya its pretty average.... (Posted on 5/16/10)
- <>Review by 100kg bicep curl
- The next pre trainer will defiantly be ganic f! have always been bit skeptic bout SA supplements coz its so CHEAP, but i will give it a go. will post my view on it after i finished tub. regards (Posted on 5/14/10)
- Fantastic ProductReview by Tuxedo
- I like trying different products,decided to give Ganic-F a try and the result is INSANE just as the name states. Not the best tasting but if you get Results like what I did,tasting is secondary. My Strength increased and the Focus during workouts is amazing. This product competes with the best out there but what makes Ganic-F Insane stand out is the Price!!! I wont be using another pre-workout supplement anytime soon. Supplement SA this is a great product. (Posted on 5/12/10)
- SCARYReview by CONRAD
- WOW THIS STUFF WAS WILD .GREAT PUMP AND FOCUS .I GROW SO FAST WAS NOT FUNNY,BUT THE TASTE LIKE COUGH MIX .IF FIXED THE TASTE AND MAYBE ONE WITHOUT CREATINE SO DONT BULK (Posted on 5/7/10)
- awsome-ninja juiceReview by ninja
- odd packaging and the fact that it is local -stops people from buying-big mistake!this stuff works well -huge strength pump and energy-and i am 41 years old-buy it now! (Posted on 5/4/10)
- Does the job well!Review by BushiDo
okay so i got me some of this from a supp store and used 1serving as advised...Results from the first dose!..Strength,enduro,went up big time!As well as my focus!..and the pumps!WOW!..So i tried double dose and damn!Double dose = double the kick!!...And YES i did pick up size!more than i expected!I highly recommend this powerful "spartan juice" to anyone looking for explosive workout sessions!!...
Note* First start off with a single serving...And if you feel your body needs more then you go for doubles!(i went for it just because i'm one of those who always just have to push things to see whats going happen hehe)..
Tip*..heat the water up a bit before mixing and drink it hot,it goes into your system better(tastes a bit crappy though,but worth it!)!Trust me.. it made a difference to me!
Enjoy the kick! ;-) (Posted on 5/2/10)
- Great Product!Review by Marianna
- Defiantly the best pre-workout supplement i've ever used! I go to gym at 5 in the morning and the extra energy it gives me really helps, especially on leg day! It's got the most bang for buck of any pre-wo sup on the market. Its taste isnt as bad as what the reviews made me expect, even so it only takes 3 gulps to swallow if you mix it with the 250ml water so just chug it and have a glass of water as a chaser if you find it tastes bad, there isnt after taste at all either. (Posted on 5/1/10)
- This is truly an awesome supplement.Review by Mike2585
- Started using it today,cannot believe the energy/strength boost you get out of it!Will definitely continue using this!:) (Posted on 4/19/10)
- amazingReview by efat
- i was a bit sceptical to buy ganic because it wasn't a well known product ,and was far less expensive like the pre workouts ive used before like super pump250 , no blast and hmt wired,however i was pleasantly surprised .this product is amazing ,the pumps are insane and the strength gains are awesome. . definitely worth the money (Posted on 4/7/10)
- BrilliantReview by DeanO
- This stuff is crazy, you just push thru those agonising last reps, after just one week ive definitely seen worthwhile muscle gains. thats just using one scoop! if i compare to other energy enhancers, i even rank this above bsn no xplode (Posted on 3/21/10)
- super strength increaseReview by superman
- i've been using ganic for about 3 days now and i've increased my max bench weight from 105 to 145 in that 3 day period. great product! never felt something so strong. (Posted on 3/18/10)
- great product horrible taste thoReview by WILD
- great product horrible taste tho (Posted on 3/17/10)
- wow..Review by altus
- tried ssn's no crea pump.. this works better! insane pumps and energy! try it! (Posted on 1/18/10)
- Not all that??Review by bob the builder
- Yes i've used BSN N.O. Explode and yes the pumps are much more hardcore than those of ganic, but the strength increase from Ganic-f is just insane. Plus for the price, Ganic is definitely the way to go. (Posted on 1/14/10)
- amazing.Review by beast
im focused, im strong, im pumped, every time..
look forward to work out every day! (Posted on 1/5/10)
- Ganic FReview by muscle
This is a insane product ..
I began with this ganic F and picked 10kg up in 3 months.
Don't taste good but if u want muscle u got to drink it like milk.. (Posted on 12/22/09)
- blahReview by Stephan
- how do u drink this stuff? it tastes like puke took me 2 hours to consume 500ml (Posted on 11/24/09)
- AWESOME!!!Review by Unplug
This is my second week now, its not just the strength and my energy levels that have increased what amazes me RATHER the fact that I'm kind of getting ripped and I appear to be more fuller. I will definitely stack it again.
(Posted on 11/17/09)
- big strength gainsReview by ash
- I tried ganic f and felt insane energy and strength and my bench press went from 100 kg up to 120 kg in the space of a week.. (Posted on 10/26/09)
- do try itReview by wayne
- went from 50kg to 75kg + it works the pumps! (Posted on 10/22/09)
- SleeplessnessReview by Kuda Chigiya
- I am on my third week, tastes horribly aweful but it does work. I have tried almost anything on earth, for the price I think its worth it. If i train late into the day it gives me sleepless nights though. Sounds like artificial pumps as well, the moment you stop taking you just loose the pump feel??? (Posted on 10/14/09)
- PUMPED TO THE MAX!!!!!Review by J.C
Took Ganic-F Insane yesterday for the first time and WOW! it's crazy stuff!
Energy was amazing, Strenghth shot up, Rock Solid Pumps!!! and honestly it gives over Night gains. A real must have for getting Crazy BIG!!!!!!! Ps. Stack with SA Supplements Beta-Alanine to get you even More PUMPED and STRONG! (Posted on 9/30/09)
- bicepsReview by biceps
- overnight results yeah! this is what u r looking 4, PUMPS-STRENGTH-FAST ON SIZE and welldone 2 supplements SA's ganic F, this is insane, should'nt it be illegal? haha jokes! (Posted on 9/14/09)
- Ultimate pumpReview by Wrath
- If u lookin for a savage pump give this a try its great value for money and you get crazy pumps,energy and power! Stack with beta alanine for an even more insane pump! Beware the itch though! (Posted on 7/22/09)
- awesome stuffReview by eye of the tiger
- tastes really horrible but gets the job done (Posted on 7/8/09)
- not ALL that!!Review by silver
- If you're used to BSN N.O. Explode, this doesn't come close!!! I can't even feel a pump when i'm using this... I MUCH rather stick to BSN - Pricey, but SO worth it! (Posted on 5/25/09)
- Buzz to build withReview by Beast from the East
- This stuff tastes like grape flavoured rat poison. But the buzz after 30 minutes is enough to push you through rep after rep of muscle pumping sets. The pump is great and results happen overnight. Nice product, I wonder why it so cheap. Makes me worry about what is in it??? (Posted on 5/8/09)
- GREAT!!Review by J
- tried alot of other preworkout supplements, due to tight month i bought this and must say it is great! whole body tingles, great pumps, great focus, awesome workout! definately gonna carry on buying this. (Posted on 5/5/09)
Write Your Own Review
GANIC-F INSANE from Supplements SA is the latest addition to the Hardcore range of products with extra Arginine, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Beta Alanine for even more energy, focus, strength, endurance and pump.Ganic-F Product Highlights:
• Creatine volumisation and ATP benefits: strength, endurance, work capacity with no bloat
• Complex profile of Nitric Oxide Boosters: muscle growth, vascularity, enormous pump
• Glycine based energy boost and lactic acid buffers: resistance to muscle fatigue
• Fat loss activators: fat incinernation and mental focus
• Growth Hormone Secretagogues with blood brain cross over co-factors: lean muscle gains
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
SKU #: SSAGAFCF
• RECOMMENDED USE ON TRAINING DAYS: mix 1-2 scoops with 250-500 ml (depending on preference) of cold water 30-45 minutes prior to your workout. For best results avoid eating a meal an hour before taking GANIC-F. Assess your tolerance levels before deciding whether 1 or 2 scoops are most applicable to your individual needs.
• RECOMMENDED USE ON NON-TRAINING DAYS: For maximum vaso-muscular and volumising effects it is necessary to take GANIC-F everyday. On non-training days taken first thing in the morning is the best option.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are at risk of being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication, including MAO inhibitors, stimulants or anti-depressants.
Tel:011 524 0345
Monday to Friday
08:00 - 16:00
Email us for any
questions which you
Click here for
our contact details.