Supplements SA Massive Muscle is a shake for increasing weight.
The question we get asked the most by athletes starting their fitness journey is how do they increase weight and muscle.
Well the simple answer is to eat more food. But most cannot eat the amount of food needed to starting upping their weight or don’t have the time or facilities to prepare food.
This product is a nutritious dense shake which gives you an extra 437 calories per serving. For example a beef burger with small chips will give you about 550 calories.
Start Building Muscle
Unlike a burger, this will give you 45 grams of quality protein needed to pack on muscle. Protein becomes amino acids which are the building blocks of muscles.
- If you weigh under 80kg then add 90 grams of powder (4 and half scoops) to two glasses of milk.
- For athletes over 80kg add 90 – 120 grams.
- Use a shaker or a blender for a super mass drink with added fruit, yoghurt and/or ice-cream.
- Have a serving between breakfast and lunch.
- The other serving should be taken between lunch and dinner.
- If you do not have solid food to eat, then use a serving instead.
- To increase muscle follow a weight training program.
- Workout 3 – 5 times per week, training each body part on separate days. (e.g Monday – Chest)
- toooooooo sweetReview by structure (17 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a great product is works for me only have one downfall its too sweet especially when I drink it using milk
- properReview by Johan (11 March 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessReally cost effective. Helps to get those extra calories in when bulking up. Strawberry tasted similar to nesquick
- PukedReview by BobbyBoulders (6 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI hate the strawberry flavor. Makes me want to throw up every single time. I have to literally psych myself up each time I'm about to take it.
It works great for putting on weight,... but gosh, the taste is horrendous.
I now drink it with a ridiculous amount of water (2ltrs)
- Just too sweet!!Review by Tony (21 December 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteChocolate flavour is good, but its just too sweet. Seriously when I drink it, I feel like puking because of the sweetness. Please relay message to the supplier to reduce the sweetness!! Otherwise I like all the ingredients in this mass gainer.
- Unsung gainerReview by Bollocks (29 October 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have used this product for about a month now and have seen some solid gains. The added creatine really helped me strength wise. Only negative comment is that it contains way too much sugar!! Other than that, it is good all around and will do the job.
- it worksReview by Wonder (30 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastei have gained 4kg in 3 weeks this thing works no side effects... but when you mix it with milk gave me running stomach but I changed and i am using water and no problems
- great productReview by nick (9 May 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteokay im going to be honest ..those reviews saying they gained 10kg etc in a month well thats impossible unless your juicing. anyway the massive muscle is rough on the stomach but the trick is to have it with water and not milk..water made all that stop and plus water absorbs faster in the body so its a plus. the gains are good and solid but you do need to train regularly and stack this product with a whey protein and a creatine to get maximum results
- febulousReview by Malie (2 March 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThe product must be available to all stores
- stop runningReview by nik (25 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastehi guys i posted my review recently regarding the running stomach. i found that if you mix it with water it does reduce the running a lot as water absorbs faster in the body. milk with this supplement is a complete no no.Some digestive enzymes should be added but for the price and amount of servings per 5kg its good value for money
- gained 5kgReview by cameron (21 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessgained 5kg from it about to go for another drum looking forward to good results...... I would like to know which usn creatine can u combine with my s.a massive muscle for good results
- Too sweetReview by Jawz (8 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteits just too sweet
- The best product I ever usedReview by jbreezy (31 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessfive star the best to get muscle mass
- running problemsReview by me (31 January 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePricei always run when i take massive muscle.Its very effective but how do i stop myself from running please any help?
- Good Product. Good TasteReview by Gitz (25 January 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceUsed this for about 2 months and it does the job. For the price no one can really complain. It has a great taste to it. Just a little rough on the stomach. Other than that it's a great gainer especially if you combine it with a little creatine.
- its okayReview by nik (24 December 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI am going to be absolutely honest. The first day that i took this it gave me running stomach and everytime i i take it ,it makes you fart alot. And this happned with a few friends of mine as well. Results are good for the price but it does need some work. Flavours and taste is actually not bad at all. Its only the diarrhoea and farting. But otherwise it is an effective product
- best in the RSA marketReview by ndani (28 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessit is amazing gained 10kg on this.....
- So Far so GoodReview by LiamFit (22 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGot mine yesterday, taste great...i want to know if i can mix it with SA Creatine supreme?? and also if i can take it both pre workout and postworkout?
- GreatReview by Badass (21 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWas really refreshing to have seen good results from a mass builder, i have tried taking serious mass and true mass from those big international companies but they didn't come close to the results i wanted and what i got from massive muscle. worth the buy
- The taste will wear you down for realReview by Beast Mode (14 September 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIf you're looking for results, rest assured however has a terrible taste that will literary gag you. I' m now quitting it just because of the taste.
- never go wrong with Massive muscle!!Review by Dube (21 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsed this in Dec. gained 5kg from it...gym with high intensity and you'll get your reward post workout!!
- Great taste, great valueReview by Robzito (13 August 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product is actually competing with the best brands in the world. Its cheap and works very fast. Great value and great taste!!!Big ups supplement S.A.
- Great Mass BuilderReview by Shady (9 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat mass builder with very fast results...within 2 weeks I have already seen a major difference in growth. Great work Supplements SA! Also I use water instead of milk in my shake and it tastes pretty good. My new cooldrink! I have strawberry flavour, I'm yet to try chocolate after.
- Massive muscleReview by Dan (7 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteYes the shake works great
Not pricey at all
Only problem is that is very sweet even with
2 glasses of milk
- great stuffReview by freeman (26 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceBest supplement ever I gained 4kg in 1 month its worth it u willl never go wrong with massive muscle
- awesomeReview by hash (20 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePricenice and cheap for good results fast
- Good productReview by SJ (5 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteVery cheap for good quality mass builder. Only negative comment I have is that it is extremely sweet
- wonderful productReview by Miki (25 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have also started using the product and Im also enjoying it, but my issue is that Im experiencing running stomach. Is there a way I could prevent this?
- aweeeeeeesomeReview by jusrob (24 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegreat quality
- A good product you haveReview by sabelo (14 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt is my first time using it but I could see results. Best results at a low price !!!
- best mass gainerReview by andile (21 February 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceSure thing it gives stomach runs but after some time using it with water, It worked wonders. I bought a 5kg container and it was on special , with a bonus of 1kg container and SSA hell fire energy drink. The hell fire , took me to hell n felt the fire. The price is good.
- My goto snackReview by Rick (11 February 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI struggle to put on weight... seriously I struggle. Busy work schedule means I can sit down and eat all day. Lunch I can eat but I need more food. This is perfect for mid-morning and mid-afternoon. I don't bother with milk (get manky in the car), just use water. Taste is a bit sweet, but you get use to it. I'm slowly starting to put on some weight and lean muscle. Price is lekker.
- a wonderful product u hv hereReview by Pat (10 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI tried this product and it always works wonders all the time.
- SUPPLEMENTReview by linc (29 July 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIf u follow the eating plan on the container, u will grow, if u really on the supplement only and eat like a 5 year old girl, then thats what u would look like.. when using a mass gainer, keep in mind that u are going to put on fat and muscle, so make sure u have a low .bf, and no love handles etc, if u have fat in unwanted places, diet,, until u are satisfied, then use a sup like this
- undecidedReview by kay (14 July 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsed the product for 3 months, effective results... But makes your stomach run though. Gain 9kgs
- TerribleReview by Lifter (27 June 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWORST weight gaining supplement i have ever taken, I didn't see any results and it always made my stomach run. The only positive side of this supp is the price.
- Before using 84kg and after 103kgReview by Aubrey (26 June 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been training for 5 years now strong but since this year i started with Massive Muscle at first i was not paying too much attention on the product results, then i stopped for a month without using it then i saw how my body started gaining. was 86 when i started now am 103 and i look very big and strong. best product by far
- RubbishReview by Tagoots (11 June 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe only good thing about this shake is its price. It tastes terrible, MUCH too sweet and it gave me the runs. I tried the chocolate and the strawberry. Will definitely not be using this again !!!
- GoodReview by Joe (1 June 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaste fine but has not really gave me the desire muscle gain. Body size did increase with minimum muscle movement.
- * Good product for muscle gainReview by Motsa:K (28 May 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePrice* Been using it for two weeks now ! ...Seen some pretty good gains .....Price very effective ....And the taste is just not that good ! Too much sugar !
- Almost perfect...Review by liftalift (13 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteExcellent product! Only problem is that it is loaded with sugar so it tastes extremely sweet. This might not sound like a bad thing but if you plan on drinking at least 3 shakes a day, it becomes overwhelming. Otherwise, excellent product in terms of price and effectiveness. Would definitely recommend!
- UselessReview by Scott (2 April 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGood price but it hardly did anything for me. Even tried following the sample diet but didn't see any gains.
- The best supplement I've ever used.Review by Quintonio (26 March 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe best supplement I've ever used I've add nothing else just drink 2 scoops 5 times a day and you wil see in the first month u wil be gaining weight and building.
- All GreatReview by Matthew (24 March 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI enjoy the taste (chocolate) and banana if you have a sweet tooth! For the price it is an excellent product with great results! Very Happy!
- DissapointedReview by Legit (11 March 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI haven't had this product for long but my first serving was a terrible experience. I don't understand why they would make something taste so sweet, Its nauseating. Why add sweeteners, we cut sugars out of our diet so that everything taste bland then I gotta chug down a serving of this stuff which taste like it has 20 spoons of sugar talk about a shock. If something is not sweet enough ill add my own sugar. I'd rather drink something that is tasteless and effective. Anyway if its effective or not i will not use this product again.
- Great Taste and Really CheapReview by Steve (26 February 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeen taking it for 2 weeks now and I'm seeing come pretty good gains, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be taking so much, I take 150grams 4 times a day and throw in 5mg of Supreme creatine after my workout in my Shake. If I'm overloading or not it sure is paying off.
- its AWESOMEReview by ants (23 February 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePricesupplement sa has came up with a product which has a high protein content and just the right amount of carbs in it I've been using the protein shake for 3 weeks and can already see the progress BIG UP supplement SA!!!
- BrilliantReview by Charlie (26 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBy far the most effective mass builder I've used. Gained 6kgs in the last 2 months, with minimal fat gain. I happen to love the taste. I take it in three portions, 3 scoops mid morning, 4 scoops post workout and another 3 scoops 30mins before bed. For that price, for 5kg and that amount of protein, it's an absolute steal
- Great taste great price.Review by Rynard (18 January 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI liked this product it mixed easily with no lumps. It tastes great I had the vanilla flavour.
- Great ProductReview by JP (12 December 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI am a guy with a little budget and big needs when it comes to training, this product it prices well and tastes real good. Defo gave me a bit of Gain, if you want good results in any way possible in the Gym, FIRST look at your eating plan!!!
I started at Weight 86kg and body fat of 17% I am now 76Kg and 7%body fat, just by changing my eating plan!!!!
- ExcellentReview by mgdotcom (2 December 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI'm loving this product. The bcaa mix and protein content makes it a must for a bodybuilder or someone just looking to put on some lean mass. I use it pre and post my workout. taste is good, especially choc and the gains are excellent. I really love the price though. Supplements SA are doing some good things.
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||62 g|
|of which total sugars||9.6 g|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|of which saturated fat||1.2 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3.6 g|
|Total Sodium||386 mg|
|Vitamin A||240 IU|
|Vitamin C||60 mg|
|Vitamin B6||6 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3 g|
|* Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Casein, Fresh Dried Egg Albumen, Skim Milk Powder, Whey Powder, Maltodextrins, Dextrose, Crystalline Fructose, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine, L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Vitamin and Mineral mix, Flavourant, Sucralose.