Benefits of Supplements SA Super Mass:Advanced mass formula incorporating quality Whey Protein Concentrate
Quality carbs, Maltodextrin and Dextrose for added body mass
Added Arginine for massive pump
Glutamine and Taurine for recovery, insulin production and improved immune function
Category: Protein Powder
• Add required amount depending on timing of meal and body weight.
• Under 80kg: 60g-90g of powder
• Over 80kg: 90g-120g of powder
• Mix powder to two glasses of milk.
• Use a shaker or a blender for a SuperMass drink with added fruit, yoghurt and / or ice-cream.
- Great product, my body responded quickly to it. For fast results please stack with SSA Creatine SupremeReview by The Marc (6 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI used this for a month and I have to say it was by far the best mass gainer I've had. Gained alot of muscle even my friends converted from other brands to this one because of the results I had. A must-have for anyone with lifting experience and having a hard time gaining more muscle
- goodReview by dean (6 May 2015)
- Tastes really nice and happens to work so fastReview by Mabel (2 June 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI luv it
- Chocolate taste really good, and seems to work very fastReview by Ironman (5 May 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteStill expect some more weight to gain..
- its a good product I will recommend to anyone who is eager to gain some weightReview by Mooi (23 March 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaste good I can also snack it in between meals
- Effective MassgainerReview by GripZA (5 March 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNice product for putting on decent amounts of mass in a decent time. Tastes ok. Mixes well. No complaints here.
- goodReview by mgdotcom (2 December 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTastepretty decent product although super sweet especially strawberry but the gains seemed to have within acceptable ranges about 3kgs. could be related to the change in diet but hey I'm not complaining especially because of the price.
- Good ProductReview by Erik (21 November 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed it with Creatine and a rigorous lifting routine and gained a lot of weight - not just muscle unfortunately. The taste (Chocolate) is super sweet - too sweet for my liking. Good product if you want to gain weight quickly.
- Post WorkoutReview by Tjaart (25 September 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceWorks lekker for after gym, just a tad over sweetened.
- NiceReview by sundesh (8 January 2013)
- Just starting using this product, taste great + price is cheap. Will review results in about 6weeks.
- Good price and tasteReview by sundesh (7 January 2013)
- Just started using this product - taste great
will review again after a month
- great for beginnersReview by Quinton (18 October 2012)
- Used this when i started training, stacked it with Evox Creatine and gained 10 KG's!!
- OkayReview by Rollzy (7 March 2012)
- Ihave been using this product for about 3 weeks and have gained 1kg which is not great as I usually gain 2kg at least with SSN Mass Addiction.
- Cost effectiveReview by Louis (29 February 2012)
- Cost effective, not a thick mixture and easy to drink, I don't trust the quality. I used it for two years , Banana is a nice flavour and very sweet.
- Good when you on a budgetReview by Timothy (27 January 2011)
- price wise this product is very cheap for its quantity and serving size. did not have any problems downing this product. can be very sweet. the supplement is a very soft powder and do not become a thick drink after mixing which is really nice. little muscle gain but will give product another try.
- OKReview by Werner (19 November 2010)
- Ok, meaning the price is good, don't really trust the qauntities??
- averageReview by Darin (6 September 2010)
- The price is really nice if you on a budget but this is super sweet and has low protein per serving. take this if u wanna put on bulk, but expect that belly to grow.
- You can find betterReview by Winner (8 August 2010)
- The added arginine is useful in helping your body grow but it really taste horrible. I would recommend the sa extreme egg instead
|Serving Size: 4 Heaped Tablespoons (120 grams) |
Servings Per Container: 21
|Amount Per Serving||Amount Per 100g|
|Protein||48 gr||40 gr|
|Carbohydrates||59 gr||50 gr|
|Fat||2.5 gr||2 gr|
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Casein, Fresh Dried Egg Albumen, Skim Milk Powder, Whey Powder, Maltodextrins, Dextrose, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine, L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Vitamin and Mineral Mix, Flavourant, Sucralose.
SKU #: SSASRMA